Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi1990

actually I dont have one...But I feel any protective sister who has faced serious marital issues herself will behave like her only...The way she attacked II was natural...so I wouldnt blame her at all...

Yes...experiences have coloured her thinking
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

actually I dont have one...But I feel any protective sister who has faced serious marital issues herself will behave like her only...The way she attacked II was natural...so I wouldnt blame her at all...

Agreed...
👏
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Nisha right , no hotel please. I am endorsing manny to be in the den too PLEASE

In the den but where...
I don't think dude will leave the office couch now no matter how much he loves Manya 😆
Errantnomad thumbnail
Will wait to see if this is going to thaw relations and be an ice breaker.
II and manny are not exactly comfortable and Ranjan ji worries can drop down a bit.
Sam will be kicking and stomping when she comes to know 😆

On the other hand dude and II will have to make out sealing their lips with glue
Otherwise u can bet Manny will bugle aloud for the whole of Paris and Delhi to hear 😆 😃
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha

Shilpa is busy for 2 days...
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now the fun begins... Coz dudes all set to go to work.. This ain't mm that there are 22 rooms to suit yourself not to mention acres of land outside, this is a 2 room apartment in Paris with 4 people out of which one being an adversary to other in some ways(dude n dad; II n manya) like they have tolerable attitude but it ain't happening in such a place where you move and collide into each other, n I would love to see manya's reaction when she sees II being pampered by hubby m fil for she's preggy

* taking a back seat holding a bucket of popcorn
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

In the den but where...
I don't think dude will leave the office couch now no matter how much he loves Manya 😆

Living room couch
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After a crowded chaar bachon wala Paris future update now chaar inssanon wala crowded Paris Present  update. What is manny doing here? she is even more of a vagabond than her brother. Now where will she sleep. I guess the couch will have to be commissioned in her seva. 
But I am glad the family is together... The 1500 sq ft apartment will be even cozier. manny needs some serious TLC in her life. I do feel for her. 

Seriousreader thumbnail
MAN ...a full house...awesome...😊
Seriousreader thumbnail
Nisha...another update please...
I want to know where Manny is accommodated 😳