SS 54 Mother & Mothering - Page 148

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Lo bhai... Asli joke padho

COMEDY OF ERRORS

Mr. Kapoor comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck: "I have great news... I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a baby!

The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can't tell anybody."

The next day, Mrs. Kapoor receives a telephone call from Reliance Energy because the electricity bill has not been paid.

" Am I speaking to Mrs. Kapoor? "

"Yes... speaking"

Reliance guy, "You're a month overdue, you know!"

"How do YOU know?" stammers the young woman.

"Well, ma'am, it's in our files!" says the Reliance guy.

"What are you saying? It's in your files... HOW ???"

" Yes ... We have a system of finding out who's overdue "

" GOD !!!... This is too much..."

"Madam, I am sorry... I am just following orders... I have to inform that you are overdue.."

"I know that ... let me talk to my husband about this tonight. He will speak to your company tomorrow.. "

That night, she tells her husband about the incident, and he, mad as a bull,rushes to Reliance office the next day morning.

"What's going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue? What business is that of yours?" the husband shouts..

"Just calm down," says the lady at the reception at Reliance, "it's nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us."

"PAY you? And if I refuse?"

"Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut yours off.."

"What nonsense...what would my wife do then?" the husband asks.

"Well... I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle !!!LOLLOL
Originally posted by NSB7

II's husband???
Achaaa...abhi dude is II's husbandEmbarrassed

Ofcouse...he acted like one...i mean...cuddling...loving...brinstyff from velan and teasing.
Aur kya

He knows how to please his women..Wink
Wife
Sis
Peanut
Amma
Akka

N
SoSY ladies...
The things between II and Manny are taking funny turns
Sutptisingly II is giving jawab...and is not apologetic about the things she likes to do and stuff

She could cook north Indian...we know she is an expert at it...but she made sambar and egg plant sabzi
Becasue she had the craving...I like the no compromise there...but I suppose she was hurt and thought it would anyway go waste no matter what she makes...Manny won't have it 

Manny unable to sleep...sad..I feel bad for her...to have so much on the mind that she can't sleep at nights 

And amma and her advice will now be taken on full action... Make friends with Manny is the next mission...but will it be successful?? Whatever it might end up as...we sure will have a lot of fun...laughing at these two

They fight like little girls...everything said with hidden meanings.

Loved the - I know mg hubby talk from II...sooo much possessiveness and gussa... Dude might be happy dancing in his head LOL
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Good morning/ evening All.
Manny please call makarand to Paris and get busy with him.
Hershey's ii didn't tell r&b not to bring anything for manny she just felt left out of all.
She isn't insecure about Sam and she includes ii in her and dudes convo.
It has to be two way.
Ii most of the times had tried to ensure that manny is comfortable even if dude doesn't bother what his sis thinks.
I agree yaar Pritee that II doesnt feel welcomed by Manny but 6 months n 4 very important people love her unconditionally..toh if one is cold n curteous toh it shouldnt matter so much.. But as I have said, ab II jo bhi karey II Sab sahi hi karegi! No arguments!!!LOL
Originally posted by NSB7

The things between II and Manny are taking funny turns
Sutptisingly II is giving jawab...and is not apologetic about the things she likes to do and stuff

She could cook north Indian...we know she is an expert at it...but she made sambar and egg plant sabzi
Becasue she had the craving...I like the no compromise there...but I suppose she was hurt and thought it would anyway go waste no matter what she makes...Manny won't have it

Manny unable to sleep...sad..I feel bad for her...to have so much on the mind that she can't sleep at nights

And amma and her advice will now be taken on full action... Make friends with Manny is the next mission...but will it be successful?? Whatever it might end up as...we sure will have a lot of fun...laughing at these two

They fight like little girls...everything said with hidden meanings.

Loved the - I know mg hubby talk from II...sooo much possessiveness and gussa... Dude might be happy dancing in his headLOL

ROFLROFLEdited by putti77 - 6 years ago
Nisha

New thread and one more update please if not very late n tired...
Otherwise we can wait for evening..
Putti I agree he knows his women well
He seems uncaring and. Not bothered most of the time...but he is quite chalu when it comes tk handeling situations.

A good BUSINESS MAN / ENTREPRENEUR and. A great boss... Can handle people well Wink
okay...
now are they going to go out in the eve ??

may be watch a movie at home in the nite ???

a nice takeout dinner for all without any issues ?? An eiffel tower visit ??

weekend where r they going ?

when is sam going to call ?

Nish, can we have one more update ?