Bubblegum | Madhavan and Koyal One Shot

Avalanche. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Smack. Pop. Chew. Madhavan sighed in frustration and pinched the bridge of his nose. For the past ten minutes, Koyal had been chewing her gum with loud, obnoxious sounds. She knew he hated unnecessary noise, especially while he was working. Yet, she continued to chomp on her bubblegum as if she didn't notice his glares.

Having had enough of her neanderthal-ism, he spoke in a harsh tone: "Will you please stop it?" Koyal casually looked up from her magazine and fluttered her eyelashes at Madhavan. "Stop what Maddy" She drawled out, making sure to emphasize the vowels.

"Stop chewing that stupid gum of yours and quit being a baboon." Maddy was getting irritated by her nonchalance and the vein in his neck began to throb. He clenched his hand around the ballpoint and rubbed his forehead. "I am trying to work over here, and you're just carelessly flipping through the pages of a useless magazine while popping that gum."

Koyal walked up to him and sat in his lap. With her delicate hands, she began to massage his forehead and shoulders. She leaned in closer to him, her breath fanned his ear and she seductively whispered: "I would love it if you popped my bubble gum." His cheeks formed a shade of red and all the blood in his body rushed downwards.

Koyal trailed a finger down his neck to his shoulder and Maddy shuddered from the sensations. She smirked at his uncomfortable state and got up from his lap. "Well, I guess I should leave you to your work." She shot him a smile and proceeded towards the door. Tease Maddy? Mission Accomplished.

A hand reached out to grasp her wrist and she found herself right where she started, his lap. Maddy pinched the side of her waist and nibbled on her ear. "You really thought you would get away with teasing me?" Koyal gasped from the shivers that ran down her spine and closed her eyes.

He removed her long tendrils of hair to one side of of her shoulder, and began to pepper her skin with light kisses. Her soft, breathy moans encouraged him to gently bite the joint that connected her neck and shoulder. His hands roamed the curves of her waist and settled on her flat stomach.

Moving upwards, he tilted her head and placed kisses on her jawline.

Finally, he brushed his lips on hers and entered her mouth upon approval. His tongue swirled with hers, tasting the sweet corners of her mouth. The kiss was soon a passionate mess - swollen lips, disheveled clothes, and aching hair roots included.

He slowly pulled away and connected his forehead with hers. With one last kiss to her cheek, he got up and placed her on the ground. "I better get back to my work," Maddy claimed while dismissively waving her off.

She scoffed at him and mumbles underneath her breath, I wasn't dying to stay either. He smirked at her and she sent a glare before walking off.

Walking the hallway she began to move her mouth, only to notice - the jerk had stolen her bubblegum.

Edited by Avalanche. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

philomath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
PLEASE BUDDY THIS ACCOUNT FOR PMs

I know the show started today and we don't even know the pairings yet πŸ˜† However, I am in love with Maddy and Koyal. I believe they would have great chemistry if they ended up together.

Anyways, enjoy the one shot. I reserve the right to say: I'M THE FIRST WRITER ON THIS FORUM TO POST A WORK πŸ˜³

Please Like, Comment, and Share <3
Edited by philomath - 8 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res πŸ˜†

Ooohhh too hot ouh lala. β˜ΊοΈ 

Maddy cracked me up the way he became a romantic guy from an egghead. πŸ€£ I was like what did just happen ? πŸ˜† Just hope even in the show he turns out to be like this. 

Eeew the jerk indeed stole her bubblegum. Besharam kahin ka. He is even chewing it. 

Baboon se yaad aaya, there is an actor who looks like a baboon. I won't name him. πŸ€£ Is she his sister ? Nooo nightmare. πŸ€£

Beautiful writing. πŸ‘

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 8 years ago
crazydreamgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyyy please post an arshi version too.. i loved it..!!
jpjinadari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh i loved it. Plz keep writing! All d best!
Sneha2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res 
Awesome and interesting os 
Itvwas unique loved stry 
Keep writing 
Edited by Sneha2000 - 8 years ago
nuts4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha...it is so good i imagined Arshi naughty Khushi and hotty Arnav