Users

Frequent Posters

KairaZindabad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful work dearπŸ‘Edited by omertaxborgata - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Wow what a smoking hot Siggy of DipPika. 
I just fell down seeing that siggy of hers kya mast siggy hain. πŸ‘

Nice update Husna zee, πŸ₯³ ..kash aap avis bhi banati. πŸ˜” πŸ˜†
minakrish thumbnail
Here's a suggestion:

http://imgur.com/a/0T7RU
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey husna i never realised that you have your own gallery unless someone Pm me abt their stuff becoz i hardly visit AS Shop.i have gone through each and every update to see ur work...Every creation is so magical and loved the coloring,blending in ur work...For me Dheere Dheere,ManYa,DYM,supernatural,BM,KY2,EDKV,Sherlock and Deepika Stuff are so classy.πŸ˜›
Will use some of ur work in future.
minakrish thumbnail
Arey, Husna ye gallery bhi update karde yaar!
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I haven't commented since a very long time. Wouldn't be able to leave a long fat-ass comment, but had to tell you that your work is purely incredible. I love everything from the icons to the signatures. The blending, the textures, topaz, and colouring are SO SO GORGEOUS. I need to keep a check once a while to kick back my inspiration. Keep on the good work. 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Arey, Husna ye gallery bhi update karde yaar!

I just updated recently, haven't made anything much to be able to update so soon again. πŸ˜†
..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
unres Edited by ..BONANZA.. - 8 years ago
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I just updated recently, haven't made anything much to be able to update so soon again. πŸ˜†

πŸ€” Chalo, wait karenge! 😳
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Husna! πŸ˜³ 

I am very glad that I have finally made it to your gallery to comment on your work. I honestly don't remember whether I've commented here earlier (maybe I have commented in some creations gallery or something), but believe me I have always had the intention to comment on your work. I just never got around to it somehow unfortunately :/  I've always, always...secretly admired your work since YHM days and even during Manmarziyan days aswell :) Infact, I have saved and used alot of your work in my sig box whether it was YHM or MMZ. πŸ˜³
But here I am finally, after hurdles (as in laziness/forgetfulness/or any other sort of excuse) to comment on your work! :) 

I wish I could comment on all the stuff I've missed out on in your gallery...but that could be one long novel on its own, so I'll stick to the recent update! 

I absolutely adore your style of making icons! I love how you experiment with colourings, and texture use in your icons. Your cropping is brilliant to top it off!  I loved the icons in the update, specifically these ones. 

^ I love how all of these are so simple, clean and crisp! Stunning work here :)

Coming to the sigs, honestly...I had a very hard time deciding which one I loved more out of the whole lot. I really liked this one from the D4 lot! I adore the style coloured/b&w style combination. There is something about the colouring that stands out so well.

The DevAkshi stuff is gorgeous! I'll tell you that once I caught a glimpse of your sigs, I ran to watch this scene from the show! That's how tempting your sigs looked :P I had seen the first 2 weeks of the show, but at that time the pace of the show was moving ever so slowly that I lost interest...but the recent episodes seem better :)

I really loved this DevAkshi sig alot! The blending is simply flawless :)

The SwaDarsh stuff I feel are the best creations in your update! The effort you put into these sigs can be seen quite clearly :) There is one quality I love about your work, and that's a certain softness/dreamy look you bring in your sigs. It really makes the scenes you work on look even more romantic. These two are my most favourite from the SwaDarsh sigs! Colouring is fantastic, blending is gorgeous and overall...these sigs look outstanding! 

The very last Deepika sig you've made is very stylish and I adore the picture placements and the overall look of it that you've created with the b&w and coloured pictures. 

Keep up the fabulous work! And I will definitely try my best to keep up with your updates and comment :) 

Edited by Dangelz - 8 years ago