Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: overactor

they have made a mockery of asoka😡 one of my most fav historical character..contiloe🥱

but atleast they got the casting right😆 sid and mohit both r perfect
hoping they would make it better post leap

Right.They have hit a masterstroke by casting Mohit.⭐️
I was never satisfied with their casting of adults.Kya pata der se hi sahi par Contiloe ko akal aagayi ho??

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nothing just discussing stuff😆
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
true to say... i was happy on the fact that they choose mohit... comparing to the other names in queue he is most suitable... but after all its contiloe prod... history ki mother sister bana na inka kaam hain... personally i was favoring mohit for  only seeing the chandashok part... but its still a big mystry tht will they ever show chandashok or not?!!...😆.. cause i am not at all interested to c whitewashed ashok anymore.
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

true to say... i was happy on the fact that they choose mohit... comparing to the other names in queue he is most suitable... but after all its contiloe prod... history ki mother sister bana na inka kaam hain... personally i was favoring mohit for  only seeing the chandashok part... but its still a big mystry tht will they ever show chandashok or not?!!...😆.. cause i am not at all interested to c whitewashed ashok anymore.

agreee...rishabh sinha and sid shukla..how can they even consider them😕 
i just hope they try to show atleast a little bit of history🥱
but they wnt they made all his bros villains to show that killing them was justice🥱
BabyHimavari thumbnail

agreee...rishabh sinha and sid shukla..how can they even consider them😕 
i just hope they try to show atleast a little bit of history🥱
but they wnt they made all his bros villains to show that killing them was justice🥱

@bold it wld b nightmare 2 c..🤢.. but it may come true..
overactor thumbnail
all from rs have adjusted somehwere but rohit will be stuck in pathetic bcl with his crappy hairstyle forever🤢 kash achi shaqal k saath thodi aqal bhi hti usme
Melkor thumbnail
Actually depicting Ashok as a Deshbhakt is not done.There was no need for 'akhand bharat' in Ashok's era.Bharat was already akhand.CGM had already done that.Ashok's life was an interesting political drama.Ashok was ambitious and ruthless.
These idiots don't realise that Ashok is different from Shivaji and MP😡
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

@bold it wld b nightmare 2 c..🤢.. but it may come true..

ab aur kya hoga they have done it na...sushim and siyamak both involved in chanakya killing😡 nightmare has become reality already🤢
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

Actually depicting Ashok as a Deshbhakt is not done.There was no need for 'akhand bharat' in Ashok's era.Bharat was already akhand.CGM had already done that.Ashok's life was an interesting political drama.Ashok was ambitious and ruthless.

These idiots don't realise that Ashok is different from Shivaji and MP😡

True.. Ashoka's earlier life was so complex and also a riddles in hostory... Even the chandashok part is mystery to some historians... some people reffers that if he was so much ruthless then how all of a sudden he changed after kaling war in a nightfall.. well thats total debatable thing.. don't wanna drag it here... but its damn true that he was ambitious and can do nything to get his work done... 

But this CVs totally whitewashed him totally... this desbhakti thing was totally absurd.. aur history ki too puchi hi mat..🤢.. the show was only relying on sid's shoulder nd some of his good co stars... but they were totally ruined by the DVs... it won't b easy for them to recover sid's loss... if mohit could hold onto the charm then the show might survive but stupid DVs screenplay was enough to destroy any good actor's effort...😡
BabyHimavari thumbnail

ab aur kya hoga they have done it na...sushim and siyamak both involved in chanakya killing😡 nightmare has become reality already🤢

Arey poora track mein hi jhol tha... chankya ka murder huya kaab?!!😡.. as far as i know he had a normal death... pata nahin DVs ko ye story kahan se mili..🥱