Is Karan Jotwani leaving KY2 S2

BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He has made a post in IG with a pic of all four girls and has put the comment as 

karanjotwaniForevers , a heart for each one of you. THESE WOMEN ARE THE MOST POWERFUL I've ever seen. Thank you my fab 4, I will miss this journey with you.

Edited by Sidhaarthi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

autumngal95 thumbnail
What on earth is going on with this show!? Why's he leaving now!😕  Due to the timing I wonder if this has anything to do with Parth's return.Edited by autumngal95 - 8 years ago
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumngal95

What on earth is going on with this show!? Why's he leaving now!😕  Due to the timing I wonder if this has anything to do with Parth's return.

Dont know whats happening around and if Parth comes back as already specified in the Wiki, he will be Main Male Lead and Now Yuraj is also there, Duruv also started to get some more screen space and Harshad, so don't how about his screen space, or what was he promised earlier...

but anyways still Soha mystery is yet to be reveled, he came for that and still there is no logical ending to that tract...

let us see what happens
uma_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but guys i think aryaman will be behind manik and cabir car blast bcz when ever nandhini speaks abt car blast r manik and cabir his expression changes...did u guys noticed...
as for as my assumption is nandhini will be doing investigation in finding clue for bomb blast of manik and cabir...(parth is also cmg nw so this may happen...) and get some clues and atlast she will find out aryaman behind all these and also she will find manik alive...soha truth will also be out...i think aryamans charecter will be closed with this ...
i just my assumption guys...plz dont take this in a wrong way...
and dont start bashing guys...
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Nyonika was behind the car blast... If they make aryamann villian it wont make any sense... Right.now aryamann having feelings for nandu can be.justified coz he was with her for 3 months and has developed a friendship with her but if thy show that he alredy had feelings for nandu and did all this to get her then its non sense... His father himself told that manik was innocent and has nothing to do witg soha's death.. No revenge is also baseless... He never had any grudge against nandu when she was spoiling her plans so he is not gonna harm manik for no reason...
Also it was clearly shown that manbir had an accident not bomb blast... Did they actually forgot that??? 
The cvs and channel are so clueless...
 P.S all this points are only valid if kj is leaving the show or aryamann is shown as the villian... Ge may be trolling the fans...
NitiHelly thumbnail
Nothing is predictable in this show now 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
KJ was brought in to do a CAMEO ... so I m not surprised if he is leaving... he really didn't had any significant role to play in any season...😳
Wish him all the best...👍🏼
Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Parth is not there and Aryaman was such a fine friend to Nandini all this while.. Why is he leaving ??
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
looks like that he want to leave the show 
Alohomora thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
With all the bashing that's going on, it wont be a surprise if one day all of the cast comes up with a similar msg 😆