Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Maybe he'll reveal the truth, that his sister was alive, and that will go to help her recovery.

But pity that Karan goes, from the series.
pikku05 thumbnail
I agree with a previous poster, he was roped in to do a cameo similar to that of Rose, Pandit, Soha etc. So no surprises over here. Plus I dont think many are overtly fond of his character that he should stay.What is the point.in linking every thing to Parths entry. He is the main lead anyway. Just want Ayaz back instead of Maddy.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pikku05

I agree with a previous poster, he was roped in to do a cameo similar to that of Rose, Pandit, Soha etc. So no surprises over here. Plus I dont think many are overtly fond of his character that he should stay.What is the point.in linking every thing to Parths entry. He is the main lead anyway. Just want Ayaz back instead of Maddy.

Why did we never trend for Cabir ?
uma_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just give me one ans guys...
parth is back in kyys2  r not...
Just say yes r no yaar...
So much of suspenses and also no one is saying anything (cast,kyy team members and also parth) abt parth CMG back in set...
Plz any one clear my doubt yaar ...
Is parth CMG back r not...
pikku05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Why did we never trend for Cabir ?

I was never a part of this trending, although I read stuff on twitter. The organisers of the trend were Manan fans I guess, so priority were given to them. I personally would love to see Ayaz and Richa return. Most importantly without Richa I don't think there is any point in bringing back Parth just for the sake of TRPs coz I don't think audience are going to watch without a proper story line.
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karan messages in IG:

candy1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidhaarthi

Karan messages in IG:

Today i am really proud being his fan..
Not for his acting skills ..never adored him much as aryamann but Karan jotwani is a gem of a person..
Happy for his exit.. He doesn't deserve all that bashing just for being vocal about his actions..

Its a GOODBYE..
😊Edited by candy1990 - 8 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The man has wits and pro at word play, will surely miss his offscreen drama in KY2!
kyyfiction thumbnail
respect for this guy!!! This is the kind of message one should deliver when they are leaving, no negativity and spreading love!!!1