Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
leaves you almost gave a WU 😆

Mangala's tears could not melt me. She is feared about the girl being taken away from her. Why can't she feel sympathetic towards a mother whose 4-5 months daughter was snatched away from her?

The Yashoda and Devki parallel is flop 👎🏼 Yashoda didn't keep Kanhaji forever with her.

Had evil satisfaction watching the slap. Guess he will get one more from Anandi tomorrow. Don't think Anandi or Jagya will buy his theory.

Even I thought once Kamli will show right path to Mangala. Though it was Kamli who gave the idea of running away, it was just fueling the inner thought of Mangala who was already resistant to the thought of giving away Nimboli to Anandi.

Was Mangala initially packing Nimboli's bag so that she could send her with Jagya? Missed few dialogues there.
Aarya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Mangala comes back with Nimboli to akheraj's house where Kamli asks questions and Mangala tells what happened. She tells Kamli that Nimboli is anandi's daughter.

Mangala decides to leave alone leaving Nimboli.

Kamli says Nimboli is Mangala's daughter, not Anandi's.

Kamli advises Mangala to run away with Nimboli. Family comes first. Not truth.

Misleading promo. It is about Anandi not meeting Nandini.

@ bold I didn't get this part. Can you please elaborate. Did Mangala return after running away with Nimboli? or is it some flashback?

What did they show in today's precap?
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is it possible to release someone from jail (who has been sent to jail on some serious charges) by another person? Who is Anandi to release Akhera from jail? 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SPuja

When Udaipur and Jaitsar police did not use dogs - how come poor Jhalra police use dog? Everything in Jhalra looks so primitive that Anandi, Jagya and Anant seem to be coming from some developed foreign nation.

Today's episode though clear something - J did told Anandi about Mangala and her relations with Anandi and it was not Mangala's idea to run away with Nimboli. It looked odd why she ran when all these years she never thought of running away. Kamli has the fierceness as well as the mind of her father. Mangala in her week moment did not even think where she will go - and she has to constantly lie and hide, and what if she finds herself at some dangerous place. It is not safe to travel without destination with a young girl.

So, Kamli already knew about all this, but made real drama when the raid party came. Harki will not change, but she can not subdue Kamli.   

puja agree wid u. the trust made Mn 2 run away wid N oderwise she was ready 2 let go N.and that trust was 2 b created by Aji long ago wen she instilled that fear in Mn during that mela.
wen Ka smiled i only thot that she had trust on Mn that she mite'd run away but Mn will always support her.but wen they showed FB i was pleasantly srprsd.

i wish Mn just stayed there bcoz it luks like both J & Aji wudn't'd separated N from Mn & nor Mn wud'd objected N being taken away from her .it was just a miscommunication or communication gap btn 2 parties like sum1 already said.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont like these deals. Releasing criminals. It has happened when a politician's daughter was kidnapped, when a plane was hijacked, when top officials are kidnapped by terrorists and Maoists.
Atleast in the case of plane, many people's lives were involved including kids. So its somewhat ok.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It would be surprising if he gets Akheraj released.
How will they get him released without doing anything illegal?
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarya19

@ bold I didn't get this part. Can you please elaborate. Did Mangala return after running away with Nimboli? or is it some flashback?

What did they show in today's precap?

@bold1 it was FB.
and  2nd bold i think TM meant promo which was being shown from past few days 4 sunday epi was misleading where they showed Aji meeting nandini while Aji din't meet N.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SPuja

Is it possible to release someone from jail (who has been sent to jail on some serious charges) by another person? Who is Anandi to release Akhera from jail? 

It may not be anandi. It maybe Jagya.

Anandi has no powers. Jagya has.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I dont like these deals. Releasing criminals. It has happened when a politician's daughter was kidnapped, when a plane was hijacked, when top officials are kidnapped by terrorists and Maoists.
Atleast in the case of plane, many people's lives were involved including kids. So its somewhat ok.

Releasing the terrorists to save innocent people under their arrest is another thing - and that decision is taken by highest authority in Government. A social worker/MLA don't have power to get any criminal released from police custody - unless the MLA is corrupt and this act will be illegal. Here the persons who are missing are not even in custody of the criminal, then how come the social worker/MLA will agree to this tall claim of a criminal 😕
tiny15 thumbnail

It may not be anandi. It maybe Jagya.

Anandi has no powers. Jagya has.

i don't think J will agree 2 release Ak even if Aji wants bcoz J is always against such corruption. J mite ahv powers but he never misused them then why shud he misuse them bcoz its related  2 lives of many ppl. if Ak is released then J know wat hell will break loose on those ppl who testified against him.