NEWS Yaaay! Parth Samthaan back on Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/yaaay-parth-samthaan-back-kaisi-yeh-yaariaan-150926

NEWS

Yaaay! Parth Samthaan back on Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Your prayers have been answered!

All you fans of the dashing Parth Samthaan, here comes the best piece of news for you!

The actor who moved out of the popular Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan is all set to get back!

Yaaahooo!!! Aren't you all just too excited?

Our confirmed sources have shared with us that the handsome hunk has chosen to go back to his old show.

Parth had been signed as the lead of &TV's Hawa Hawai but Parth unsure of the venture reportedly did not come for the photo shoot of the serial. Post that he was replaced by the makers with Laksh Lalwani.

Soon reports also surfaced about him signing the controversial reality show Bigg Boss. But putting all speculations to rest, it's time to welcome our hero back on KY2.

Shared a source, "KY2 fans had been desperately asking for Parth's return and with the channel suffering a loss in numbers they decided to have him back. Currently they are finalising his comeback track which is said to be completely dhamakedar."

Wohooo!!! We are sure!

With the actor moving out, the production house decided to go in for a leap and added some new characters. But the craze for MaNan, Manik and Nandini (Niti Taylor) could not be repeated!

And now it is time for them to reunite and reignite the passion and love story again.

If sources are to be believed Parth will begin shooting from next week and his entry will air in the subsequent time.

We could not reach Parth for a comment.

What are your expectations with the return of Manik in KY2 Season 2? Do let us know in the comment box below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karryd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Atlast trending worked but tb tk trending band nh karugi jb tak parth khud confirm na kar de kyuki mujhe in logo pr believe baad me bol de gossip thi news galat thi too..so pls parth give us the confirmation news on twitter or ig we r waiting...yippee ab me kyy phr se dekhugi confirmation milte hi..
uma_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some r saying its true but some are saying its fake...
whom to believe yaar...i dont understand anything...
and abt tellychakkar they mostly used to give fake news...
then hw can we believe this news...
untill parth doesnt say anything r confirm anything we cant be happy...
this bandha na(parth) "love to test our patience" like he say,cant he just say or confirm...
fingers crossed...i really want parth and manan back...
and also one thing we cant keep hope...if its fake then we r the one who will suffer...
so we cant do anything...we have to wait till the cast/team and parth confirm this...
Deepasara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yipieee...wowww...finally guys v got it...v ll get our manan back...manik back...cant wait anymore
aishamemon1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wipppeee its an awesome newzzz now i would love to be back on show in watchingEdited by aishamemon1994 - 8 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plz plz plz let this be true...Just waiting for an official confirmation.
And obviosly if Parth does come back it will be damakedar...After all its our Rockstar Manik!Edited by shahz - 8 years ago
Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'll be the happiest if I get Manan back! This time they shouldn't have all that leaving drama until the whole serial is done!😡
Get him to sign a contract promising that and yes! Manan HEA!
Prayers have been heard!😳
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
if it is true then we will wait fr him 
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Is this news true
If it's true I am really happy 
But still waiting for parth confirmation 
Fingers crossed 
sana_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
jb tk episode air nhi hoga i am not gonna believe it...