Truth trumps over Evil

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

The OS focuses on the current track when Pragya will make Abhi's enemies dance on her tune. 

Pragya looks at Abhi's picture in her room apologizing to him for her behavior:  Abhi left the house early in the morning shifting to Purab's apartment for few days till he finds out about Pragya's plan. 

Pragya : I am sorry, I have to do this to save this family from lifetime torture but I promise I will make those people cry bucket of tears who are taking advantage of your love. (wipes her tears) 

Tanu : Alia what will happen now? everything we did would go in vain if that Pragya becomes the owner of everything 

Alia : what do you think, that middle class girl can defeat us by this acting? 

Tanu : you are forgetting that everything is under her control even Abhi's name. 

Alia : I will not let her win this time, she will pay for this 

Purab is involved with Pragya in her plan to expose Alia and Tanu. 

Flashback 

After accident Purab finds out about Pragya's accident due to a coincidence when he went to hospital to pick Dadi's medical reports. He sees Pragya shifting to operation theater due to injury. 

Purab : Excuse me, what happened to her? 

Arjun : She was hit by a car and had an accident 

Purab : What? (Shocked) 

Arjun ; Yes, when we found her she was in lying badly on road 

Purab : thank you so much, that was very kind of you

Arjun : Its okay, but do you know her?

Purab : she is my best friend's wife and my fiancees's sister

Arjun : okay

Purab ; I will take care of her, thanks once again

Doctor informs Purab that Pragya is out of danger and he can meet her but making sure she stays out of stress. Pragya slowly opens her eyes 

when he enters the room. 

Purab ; di are you okay ? how did this all happen?

Pragya cries sobberly hugging Purab who consoles her and ask her about the matter. She reveals everything to him shocking Purab to the core for trusting Alia. 

Purab : I can't believe di, Alia can stoop so low to her brother 

Pragya : Abhi never wanted to trust Tanu or wanna stay with her, but I did not listen to him 

Purab : Even I am at fault, bulbul warned me about Alia but 

Pragya : No Purab this time we will not let them down, we will make sure those evil creatures punished this time, I will send Alia to jail and humiliate Tanu in front of whole world (says angrily)

Purab : For that you will have to be very strong, Abhi's love should not be your weakness, maybe his pain or anger might make you emotional but you will have to keep hold on yourself 

Pragya : I will handle it but you will have to promise me that you will take care of Abhishek in my absence

Purab : don't worry di 

Flashback ends

Purab ; di, first we have to let Abhi know that the money from his account transferred, if we somehow make him see that then our work will be easier 

Pragya ; you right, actually you can handle Alia in office, till then I will have to find out more about Tanu's child's father, and I have a plan for that too, 

Purab : All the best  

Pragya decides hires a detective behind Tanu who can spy on her 24 hours outside the house. 

Purab : But you can hire that person for outside , what about inside the house, you cannot spy on her or else she will doubt on that 

Pragya : You leave that to Pragya Mehra and make sure that you do not get into trapped when he gets to know about the money, thats why I am telling you to inform him by yourself so the blame does not come on you

Purab leaves for the office to keep an eye on Alia. 

Pragya calls one of her student called Anna to tap Tanu and Alia's phone to get more info about them. 

Anna : don't worry teacher, I will give you each and every detail 

Purab shows Abhi the statement that a huge amount of money is being taken out from his account. 

Abhi : what are you saying Purab? I did not take out any huge money from last couple months

Purab : thats why I am telling you? maybe somebody hacked your account 

Abhi : what rubbish?

Purab : I know one of my friend who is expert in computers, he can help you but I don't think it is wise to tell anybody about this

Abhi : you are right, maybe one of my rivals might have done it

Purab in his mind : how should I tell you that your rival is none other that your sister

Pragya gets a call from Purab who informs about the success of their plan which makes her happy. 

Tanu is furious at Pragya for snatching everything. She tells Dadi to throw Pragya out of house but Dadi turns the table saying they all can leave the house and go somewhere else to live. 

Dadi : this house is no more ours which my Abhi made

Tanu : what are you saying? she is fraud 

Dadi : thats why I am telling you to lets leave from here

Daasi :  if you are so concerned about us, take us with you, we will live wherever you take us

Tanu leaves in rage thinking she is losing all the luxurious. 

Dadi meets Pragya who was involved with her from beginning. 

Pragya : I must say your grandson should learn some acting from you

Dadi ; Afterall I am Rockstar's dadi 

Pragya ; Thats true, but Dadi we are very close to the truth 

Dadi : dear, you don't know how this one month my Abhi spent without you, each day was like a torture for him

Pragya : I know but this time I will not leave his side 

Tanu gets call from Nikhil who threatens to meet him in a cafe. Pragya informs the detective to follow Tanu.

Nikhil : I told you not to ignore my calls or you will suffer 

Tanu : what do you want from me? you know I love Abhi so much

Nikhil : Yeah right, the symbol in your stomach proves it

The detective sits across their table and makes Pragya hear everything and sneakingly recording their conversation by taking the video. 

Tanu ; How many times I told you that why do you care if this baby is your's or Abhi? it might be yours but Abhi will give his name because he is rich, he can give everything status, name and money 

Pragya angrily breaks the glass hearing Tanu's disgusting conversation

Nikhil : I think you are forgetting that now Abhi has nothing 

Tanu ; he will get everything soon, but you will have to forget that night as a mistake (leaves angrily) 

Purab goes to meet Pragya who is very furious after what Tanu said to Nikhil. 

Pragya I can't believe this, Tanu would do this, I found something more shocking Purab

Purab : what?

Pragya tells Purab how she found out Raj helped Alia and Tanu with the plan of ruining Abhi and he also want to punish Abhi for no mistake. 

Purab : Di, why are these people behind Abhi? what did he harm to anybody, 

Pragya : They want to live on his money but till I am alive I will not anybody do that, now I will fulfill the reason Dadi brought me in this house, but you just have to do one thing for me, please keep Abhi with you, I will not be able to torture all of them in his presence 

Purab : don't worry 

Mehra house 

Pragya calls everybody in the living room and explain the rules and duties of the house. 

Alia : what do you want from us?

Pragya : DON'T INTERRUPT ME AGAIN WHEN I AM Talking (shouts) 

Everybody except Dadi gets scared hearing her loud voice. 

Pragya : Rule # 1, from tomorrow all members in this house will wake up at 3:30 and get ready till 4 

The family gets huge blow hearing the first rule

Tanu : are you mad? you know I am pregnant I can't wake up that early 

Alia : Nobody in this house is used to wake up this early 

Pragya : Then get use to it Ms Alia Mehra, because I can only set rules in this house and nobody can break it, so second rule everybody will get fixed time for breakfast and lunch 

Mitali : what about dinner?

Pragya : Well, whoever wants can cook their own food for dinner because no servants will cook food after lunch and I will give fixed pocket money every month and whoever cannot handle it can start to reduce their expenses 

Purab comes at Mehra house and gives thumbs up to her

Pragya : Now time for duties 

Alia : Listen, you cannot torture us like this. alright, I can throw you out of here in a minute

Pragya : I thought you were sensible not brainless like your friend but I guess I was wrong 

Tanu glares at Pragya but does no say anything 

Pragya : So Alia you will be our new chef 

Alia widens her mouth in shock. 

Pragya : Tanu, you will clean the whole house and I should not see any dust on anything 

Tanu : You have gone crazy I am a model 

Pragya : You were model but now your career is drowned so you have only two options either live here and do some work or you can pack your bags & start walking towards the exit door 

Purab : Abhi, this is Raj, computer expert  

Raj ; Hello Abhi

Abhi : Hi

Raj : Can I use your computer 

Abhi : yeah sure

Raj finds out about the account the money is transferred.He gives the number to Abhi which breaks his faith completely. He loses his balance almost when Purab holds him. 

Abhi ; But Purab, why would Alia take such a huge amount without even informing me 

Purab : I am sure there might the reason 

While leaving from office Abhi passes from Alia's cabin. Hearing her conversation shatters him. 

Alia : Wow, Raj bhai, I can't believe how we made fool to Bhai, he would never imagine that we took money from his account 

Raj : yeah but be careful because now that Pragya is here 

Alia : don't worry, she will not stay here for more than few days 

Abhi drives rashly on road remembering how everybody is betraying him including his family. His car is almost reached near the cliff but Purab stops his car in front of him. 

Purab : have you gone crazy ? do you even know what could have happened?

Abhi does not respond to his question and sits on ground lifelessly 

Purab this time shouts at him seeing his condition 

Abhi ; what is the use of living when nobody is with me, those who love me left me, mom, dad and that fuggy who taught me to live life also left me alone , is there anything in my life left

Purab : If you say more word then I will punch you, (says sternly) 

Abhi looks up at him surprisingly 

Purab : You have become selfish, did you ever thought what would I do without you, before Bulbul you came into my life and you said that day you cannot stay without me, and what about Dadi, who would take care of her 

Abhi : Purab, you cannot understand my pain right now 

Purab : Really? how easily you said that, did you forget how I was away from Bulbul, you could not imagine that, but what happened at the end true love wins, if your love is true then trust me Pragya di will come back to you 

Abhi : If that is the case then I will wait for my Fuggy whole life 

Pragya sees Raj outside near a road and goes to talk to him. 

Raj : Pragya?

Pragya : I don't believe it Raj bhaiya that you are supporting Alia and Tanu for wrong, you were never like this 

Raj is left wondering how Pragya got to know but he confronts her saying goodness made him land up in jail. 

Pragya : Really? you think evil can will make you happy but just remember it never last long 

Raj : Then tell me knowing I was innocent why did nobody came forward to help me out?

Pragya : And you made your brother guilty for your misery. what do you think Alia bailed you out because she care for you?

Raj : I know she did not do this for me, I was doing all this to certainly to ruin Abhi but i found out that Mitali was the reason for me to go in jail 

Pragya : So you are double crossing Alia?

Raj : Of course I am, but Pragya I realized that my brother is all the way innocent, I am trying to help him by joining those two

Pragya : You don't have to act anymore because I just need to execute my last step now, after that everything will be fine 

Mehra house

Late at night Pragya goes to meet Dadi and takes her blessings

Pragya : Dadi, tommorow is a big day for me, it will decide my fate, 

Dadi : dear , tomorrow is Ganpati's virsajan, his blessings are always with his devotees, bring new light in this house

Next day in evening Tanu gets an extortion call threatening that her secrets will soon reach to Abhi. The person calls her and Alia behind the old temple. 

Alia : what nonsense is this Tanu?  

Tanu : lets go and check before anybody knows about it 

Both of them goes to the old temple where the crowd is leaving for the virsajan. 

Dadi : God, please give Pragya strength so she can defeat her enemies today, (lights the lamp) 

Abhi follows Pragya but gets distracted due to the crowd 

Tanu : hello? is anybody there

"I knew you both will come" a voice roars around the place 

Alia : listen whoever you are come in front, and stop playing games 

Pragya in her old avatar comes from back which shocks both of them

Tanu : Pragya? 

Pragya : what happened? shocked to see me (says angrily) 

Alia : Oh so you were playing all this time with us

Pragya : I am not like you, the properties are still in your brother's name Ms Alia Mehra, wanna see the suspense I called you here for 

Tanu : what?

Pragya shows them video of confessing their crimes 

Alia : what the hell? 

Pragya : But unfortunately to get rid of evil I had to become evil 

Alia : You don't know how big mistake you did by calling us here because you will not go alive from here 

Pragya does not get scared hearing their words

Tanu : last time Abhi saved you but this nobody will save you 

A goon hired by Alia hits Pragya on her head but that does not make her fall unconscious, she just falls on ground while goon ties her hands 

Alia shows her the gun which she brought with her 

Tanu : Actually Alia she worked so hard to bring out our truth but she could not, let us tell her as last wish

Alia : you are right, let me tell you my story first, so I decided to ruin my own brother because he deserve it

Pragya : you should be ashamed to call yourself his sister

Alia grabs her hair in anger and reveals she wanted revenge from Abhi for snatching her love

Pragya : you are calling it love? you don't deserve anybody

Alia : Shut up! it all happened because of you and your sister, my brother broke relation with me, he did not care about my happiness, he does not deserve to be happy, I wanted him to understand the pain of losing the love and how can i let this golden opportunity separating you from him 

Tanu :  I guess you are getting impatient to know my story, because you will not be able to prove anything to anybody (takes Pragya's phone and delete the video of their confession" 

Pragya : Of course 

Tanu : Now that you already know that I am not carrying Abhi's baby I don't need to give any justification to you, my baby would get Abhi's name and I will get status of his wife, whole world will know me as his wife and for that I can do anything, because of you Abhi left me on valentine's day and I don't know how I did that mistake 

Pragya : You are right, because no woman can stoop low like you who can claim anybody of your illicit mistake 

Tanu's blood boils hearing her words 

Alia : Enough, in a second I will finish your (gunpoints on her) 

Pragya : Come one shoot, why are you sweating but remember the consequence of this (laughs) 

Tanu : Seems like she got big shock 

Pragya : what are you waiting for? come on (holds the gun) 

But what shocks them is when Pragya gets up by her own untying her hands. 

Pragya : what happened? 

The goon did not tied her tightly and was already bribed by Raj earlier 

Raj : Game over Alia 

Alia : Raj bhaiyaa? you cheated us

Raj : One cheater should never call other person as cheater, at least I cheated for truth 

Pragya : Wait bhaiyaa, game is not over yet (takes out a hidden camera from her bag) 

Alia and Tanu stands numb seeing it and goes out of the place, they turns around and see lot of other women coming including press towards them 

Raj ; whatever you just said is recorded and is live on every channel 

They see in TV what they just did with Pragya and confessing their crimes by themselves, Both families sees everything on TV and feels proud of Pragya. Tanu's parents feels ashamed of their daughter's deed. 

Pragya slaps Tanu in front of everybody . Abhi still could not believe what he just saw and watches the whole scene from far. 

Tanu : you did not do this right 

Pragya : I told you not to mess with my marriage, you are a shame to womanhood, this was needed and world should know what would happen to people like you both (applies black clay on Tanu's face) 

The group of woman comes toward to them and starts cursing both Alia and Tanu. While going to them, Pragya's head starts spinning and falls in the middle of the road. The crowd does not realize her presence and she gets injured little bit. Abhi gets worried and takes her to Mehra house

Abhi : Fuggy, wake up  

Pragya slowly opens her eyes and finds herself safe at her house 

Abhi : are you okay? what do you think of yourself ? a superwoman, you could have just said once, why all this drama 

Pragya : Just to save you, (cries soberly) 

Abhi : If you ever do this again then trust me I will not spare you 

Pragya : At least appreciate me for doing this work (pouts) 

Abhi : Okay, that pout is not going to work 

Dadi calls both of them downstairs and praises Pragya 

Abhi : Dadi, don't pamper her too much or else she would fly high

Alia and Tanu enters the house but Abhi stops them at the entrance while Tanu's parents comes there and slaps her. 

Tanu : Mom?

Roma : Shut up, don't call me mom, you embarrassed us in front of whole world. today we disown you from our family 

Abhi : Alia, you could have said it once I would have give you everything but no, you have to leave this house

Alia : bhai please listen to me

Dadi drags Alia out of house as well as Tanu 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sunkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
what a lovely os ash!!
just loved it. 
all crimes, everything revealed in just one of an OS.
Gr8 work dear...
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice OS ash :)
Where were u these days?!

Thanx for the pm :)
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its wonderful..👏
your OS and works always seem as if the whole serial is taking place in front of my eyes!
just brilliant..there were so many twists , so many betrayal and heartbreaks but in the end truth and love triumphed!
just awesome..👍🏼
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Ash! CVs could show this! It would get TRPs and they can drag it cause that's what they do all the time... This was amazing, Pragya turning to Fuggy at the end! Awesome! :)
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM nice os
Ha I can't wait to see taaliyah exposed in the show
rhea.aa thumbnail
Very nice Ash! 👏
How I wish all this happened in the show.
Thank you for writing this.
Thank you for the PM too. 😃
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I usually don't read fanfics -- so when I clicked on your OS I had no idea that it was one. For some reason when I read it was an OS my brain translated it to: olv. 😆
So color me shocked as I was reading. I was thinking: wow. This must have been one long video posted. The write up is fabulous. Is this what I'm in for next week. 😛

By the time I finally realized that this was actually a story you had written I was in too deep and couldn't stop reading.

This was wonderful hun. J'adored it. ⭐️
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

I usually don't read fanfics -- so when I clicked on your OS I had no idea that it was one. For some reason when I read it was an OS my brain translated it to: olv. 😆

So color me shocked as I was reading. I was thinking: wow. This must have been one long video posted. The write up is fabulous. Is this what I'm in for next week. 😛

By the time I finally realized that this was actually a story you had written I was in too deep and couldn't stop reading.

This was wonderful hun. J'adored it. ⭐️

🤗
That big hug for you, thanks a lot for reading it

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing os Ash 👏 loved it.
Thanks for pm.