Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 7

What a day Sanskar thought as he let Swara go from him embrace and proceeded toward the door to his bedroom. Who ever was knocking better have a good reason for interrupting them thought Sanskar.

He opened the door to find one of the man servant standing there with something in his hand.

"Kya hai" he asked looking irritated as ever.

"Sahib aap ka cellphone neche dining table pe aap bhool gayeh thee" he handed it to Sansakar and quickly vanished down the stairs. Escaping his maters wrath.

Sanskar look down at his cellphone to see that his phone had gone off the hook while it was not in his possession. He quickly scrolled down his miss call log and decided that he would return the official miss calls later when Swara was busy with the Muh Dikahiye Function. The only other call was from him younger cousin Lakshya. He closed the door to his bedroom and turned around to see Swara disappear into the adjoining bathroom.

He sat down at the foot of his bed and dialed Lakshya's number. "Haan Lucky Bol. Kuch kam tha?"

"Bhai kam tho nahi magar aap kya kar rehe hai?" Questioned Lakshya from the other end

"Maa told us to rest before the function this evening." Came his reply

Lakshya giggled as he said "Aap ka to aaj Shyam Kai function mein to kuch kam bi nahi hai. Choti Maa ne aap ko bataya nahi?"

"Chal baata kyun phone kiya tha" keeping his no nonsense look intact.

"Bhai, you missed my bachelor party and I missed yours. So why not this evening kuch yarro ki mehfil jamadi jaye?"

Sanskar didn't know what to tell him. He clearly couldn't leave Swara alone in this house. It was just too much for her to cope in a single day. But since he couldn't say no to his Lucky. He agreed but made up his mind to make it brief as possible. Just as he ended his call Swara walked back into their room wipping her face with a hand towel.

"Sanskar is everything alright?" She asked him when she saw him just sitting there.

"Everything is good" as he got up to stand in front of her. "Tho hum Kaha thee before that interruption" with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Swara blushed as she whispered "hum chale sone. Something tells me I need this nap right now"

He pulled himself closer to her and in his husky voice said "Shona, mein tumhari kuch madat kardoo?" He didn't wait for her answer as he swept her off her feet and placed her on the bed. He landed himself next to her and said "Madat ki hai, Uska payment?"

She closed her eyes and said "Janab, aap ka iradha kuch theek nahi. I going to sleep"

"Shona your are right. You sleep now because tonight your not going to catch a wink" and place a kiss on her cheeks.

Swara kept her eye taunt shut as she cover her face with the pillow that was under head. She knew that if she had given any response to Sanskar right now she would even forfeit the small nap she was about to partake in.

Later that evening after the Muh Dikhai function Swara was let back to her room by Pari. "So devaraniji kese hai Humhare devarji?"

"Bhabhi!! Can you please help me get out all this jewellery" avoiding answering Pari question.

"I think I should leave it for devarji to help. You guys can revisit your suhagraat once again" Pari teased.

"Fine Bhabhi don't help me" turn a shade of beetroot.

Pari helped Swara out of her jewelry and undoing her hairstyle and then left her.

It was much later in the night when Swara heard the door to the bedroom creak open and in wobbled Sanskar. Who looked quite intoxicated to Swara's sleepy state. Swara quickly got up and helped him in and laid him down on the bed and covered him with the bed covers.

Swara tried to walk toward the sofa when Sanskar held her hand and drew her close to him as he mumbled "I love you Swara"

End of part 7

Please no Jootes or chapels. Had to stop right here. Flashback and backstory coming up soon. Thanks for reading. Please do leave me a note only way I know that this fic is being liked or dislike. Negative criticism is always welcomed. Stay tuned for more.

- Rose
Edited by white_rose - 8 years ago
swasanmania thumbnail
Awesome updateπŸ‘. I really liked pari teasing swara. Please update soon. Eagerly waiting for the next part😊
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Again mystery. ...
Is laksh doing this things intentionally. ...
Plz don create any misunderstanding between swasan...
Waiting for next part...
Thanks for pm...
sindujaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really nice yaar!!!
Waiting for flashback update soon...
Thanks for pm...
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aww... Such romantic update πŸ˜³