Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am imagining a pregnant II walking in champs elysees and seeing eiffel tower...
Also maanvi's first visit to paris...the dude is going to just keep her close...always carrying her...having her in one hand and reading a book on the other...they both sharing the beats headset...smothering her in bed next to him...I think he wont give her to anybody...II is going to become very jealous of maanvi...
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

There goes the plot... Pusss...
Ayyo II, pochu,

As if the dude being the smooth operator wasn't enough, this genius had to show her abacus skills too. All of 1798.
Adula, engappan kudhurukku ille type tamil song mix verae! Hopeless di nee !

She will set a trap, bait it and will also step on to it right royally!

And the notes are back. And yes , the most important was the 5th one in the list of notes to self, if she even needs to feel the Effect of P of the plotting. Well tried II.

The dude is going to miss her antics more now more than before !
And while they were doing their PHD on hot and cold, I was sweating petrified if the GA-ROSS boys will spring up to find their possessed chithi. 😆

👏 🤣 🤣

Well written EN
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

I am imagining a pregnant II walking in champs elysees and seeing eiffel tower...

Also maanvi's first visit to paris...the dude is going to just keep her close...always carrying her...having her in one hand and reading a book on the other...they both sharing the beats headset...smothering her in bed next to him...I think he wont give her to anybody...II is going to become very jealous of maanvi...

Ayyo Swathi..
It is so tempting 😛 😛
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel the hormones are mis-activated, it's II who should be overcome with emotions as a result of activation of hormones, but it's dude who is in a overflow of emotions, the moment II mentioned 1798 he was like dats it until she messes up with me it's all good between us, coz she messes up when she is overcome with love or anger both forms/ emotions of affection and love... It's like their way of showing love to each other...

Dude has to be extra cautious, I mean anybody would be, who has a wife like II has to have back ups else it won't be long enough for her to slip through his hands...

My wife... You seriously have a misbalance in the level of your hormones else it's not often that we get to see such version of the calm poignant rnB...

You are such a breast man!!! I wonder what your kids will get 😆
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Dude is so smart II! I don't think u will be able to surprise him with ur prank!
As he is master in that field too amongst many 👏
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Ayyo Swathi..
It is so tempting 😛 😛

Yes it is...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

It feels so warming and yes she will defeinetly be jealous of maanvi seeing her state and it will be fun to read her monologue at that time!
mayamaya9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is there any update after pg 59??
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Putti hav u seen the power of update,, it was I think u, I nd Kajal over here now all r seems up 😆
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayamaya9

Is there any update after pg 59??

pg 82