Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

I dont think they can stay even a fortnight away from each other...remember him flying to Sydney ? he has tested his endurance and Nisha has foreshadowed events to come is a guess๐Ÿ˜‰

Nisha's lips tight on II going to Paris... ๐Ÿ˜‰
putti77 thumbnail
Good morning and evening everyone..
Sri what plans for Sunday?
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Cleaning...visiting my 87 year old Athai who lives by herself in KR Puram...reading ...My hubs away at a conference
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Cleaning...visiting my 87 year old Athai who lives by herself in KR Puram...reading ...My hubs away at a conference

Cleaning ... Same here Sri! ๐Ÿ˜Š now aunt to visit though..
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/afternoon/evening all...๐Ÿค—
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning/Evening to all,
Wonderful and another long update, II will make liars of everyone around her but Dude is A+ student, masterful liar...Shravu is already faithfully following her coaching. Paavam I dont know what will happen to Nandu and Lasya.

The kids make the update more cuter. This talent of Dude...him being the pied piper ...how much will it help him when his own are there around him. 

Now I really wish to see a scene where both II and Lasya being clingy of Dude at the airport...

Ok bhai hum to chale...temple jaana hai...

putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Cleaning ... Same here Sri! ๐Ÿ˜Š now aunt to visit though..

I have done cleaning yesterday ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cup Cakes & Kamasutra book club

"My turn" my turn" the boys screamed, she whined, rolling over

Realizing she did that without thinking  she felt her belly softly, caressing it softly, and dozing off

"Hey thats THREE TURNS UNCLE R" Nandu screamed

She was really mad

She reached for her phone, it wasnt by the bed

She had no clothes on, his BR tee, lay on the bed... she slipped it over her body, it smelled like smoke
It angered her more, reminding her of his campfire...
She tiptoed to the living room grabbed her phone, went back to bed

"Why are u guys creating a racket da?" she texted furiously

He didnt even see it, his phone was on the swing, and he was busy waiting for his turn, to throw darts,
the circular board was placed flat on the lawn upfront
And 100s of darts lay in an empty bin, he was scoring the boys as they aimed and flung

20 minutes later, both boys booed when he laughed out loud

"U are  good" Shravu screamed, "what did u do with ur arm" he begged

II CALLED HIM

"Vaa ulle" she ordered
He came in a good 10 minutes later

The boys did too, she grabbed the sheets and covered herself

"What is going on?" she whined

"Uncle R is showing us how to throw darts"

"In the balcony?" she asked

"No we are aiming for the lawn" Nandu said

"QUIETT DA, Chithi is trying to sleep" she begged, she noted her underwear under the night stand...

AYYYO!!!
THIS HOUSE IS NOT "KID FRIENDLY"

She gently got her arm out

"Why are you wearing Uncle R's tee shirt?" Nandu asked baffled

"No kidding!" UNCLE R SAID

PEEDAI!!
REALLY?
DONT PUSH IT RAKSHASANEY

"Oh yaaa" Nandu stared at it wide eyed

II pulled the covers up "Poda!! THIS IS MINE" she warned

"Why does it smell like smoke? And why does it have chocolate sauce on it?" Nandu asked arms on his hips

II lifted it and peeked

"BECAUSE I HAD SOME LAST NIGHT" "Poruma?" she yelled

"WE had cup cakes with sprinkles, ice cream with choc syrup and nuts at EXACTLY at midnight,"
Nandu said smugly, poking R&B and Shravu with a finger "NOT YOU CHITHI"

"Its yours" SHRAVU WHISPERED to dude
Dude had a sad look  "I know its mine, wonder why she stole it", NO REACTION to Nandu spilling the beans

II looked like she blew a gasket...

PAAVI
U GOT LAID BY LYING?
11:59?
ARGHHH!!!
PIGGG
PAAVI

"GA-ROSE CHITHEEE" shravu declared, holding his nose "Girls cant wear boys clothes"

"I AM LOCKING MY STUFF" Nandu rolled his eyes

"thank God I HAVE A BROTHER" Shravu wiped sweat off his forehead

Nandu looked positively heart broken

"No kanna... come here" II begged

He was too hurt to go near II

"I swear its mine da" she begged

Nandu stared at II's sparkly " tan cup cake bra with multi colored sprinkles" on the floor

He became curious๐Ÿ˜†

R&B saw it too  "Lets make a deal, we will give her 5 minutes to get out of it?" "Lets go see if Mahavir's waffles are done?" he offered๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Does he really put berries on it?" Shravu asked

R&B nodded him and Nandu looked on puzzled... "amma puts jam usually" Shravu said sadly

"U shud just come over here and get as many berries as u like" R&B dragged the boys

II texted furiously

"FYI: You lay ONE finger on me!!!!" she  warned/texted

He didnt respond, she threw her phone on the bed and fell on her pillow groaning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They ate came back up finished their game, she showered cleaned the 2nd floor, when she went down after 10:20, the kitchen smelled like fruit and berries

Mahavir made waffles and pancakes for her, heaped fruit and home made whipped cream

She threw up first thing as she brushed, so her morning quota was done
She sat in the patio, reading her newspapers and plotting... unable to concentrate

She chatted with Amma, talked to Akka, checked up on what Vaish was doing, told Akka what Shravu did last night, editing the part about them returning at 1? 2?
GOD KNOWS WHEN
HE IS SO UNTRUSTWORTHY
SHE HEARD TWO SETS OF CLAPS

AND U ARE MARRIED TO HIM?
ENNA PANRADU?
WHAT TO DO?
HE JUST SHOWED UP LOOKING HOT IN THAT GODDAMN SUIT AND RED SILK TIE AND RETURNED
ALL THE BOOKS HE SENT ME AND READ EVERY GODDAMN BOOK MARK LIKE HE WAS IN THE KAMASUTRA BOOK CLUB,
LIKE VADIVEL SAYS "WITH PEELING" (UMM... FEELING)
AND OH... ONE MORE THING
WANTED THAT FRENCH NOTE...
She went up to her closet and opened her chest of drawer and found the crushed blotchy note in her cartier box, she put it away softly

He had set open suitcases down on his closet floor

She smiled as an idea struck her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys took a break watching Nick and Disney as he took a call

Ranjan caught up on work, the house was quiet

Amma promised to send vetha kuzhambu and cabbage curry with powdered toor dal (paruppu usili)
He mouth watered as she imagined the scent of curry leaves
she went to the mandir and brought out a box of Sugandha Shringar agarbathi and inhaled

Tears welled up... Sat morning, Appa's chanting echoed in her ears

She felt weak, warm and fuzzy all over with homesickness

She went up to the theater and found the boys...

they had a golf date with the dude after lunch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He returned at 7 the boys were going to go with Ranjan to a new Vasant Vihar arcade for a couple hours

He showered and stood sifting through his playlist on the phone
Went to his office, logged on, and copied a new list over, yawned, looked for his 90% "read" paperback, he didnt know where it was

He opened the drawer, and powered on his Kindle, hooked it up to his PC, dowonloaded the title, and went to the book... it was longer...
it had 76 chapters... and the content was wrong...
He went to his PC and looked at his book titles... opened a few randomly... they were all wrong

He got up walked around the office stared out the huge windows, at the Zambian diplomat's residence... exhaled...
his wife sprayed water on the boys with a hose, they turned the hose on her every few seconds

Scrolled to the newly copied Soul songs... and hit play on

" Giving u the Best"... SPB sang "Poongathave thazh tiravai"
He picked "After the love has gone" Earth Wind & Fire
Netru Illatha Matram- from Pudhiya Mugam played

He walked down the stairs purposefully... she walked in to grab a few towels she had placed on the lounge

Startled at  running into him, he gently steered her, and pinned her by the Monet, she struggled befuddled, wet
and smoking hot in a cotton tiered skirt clinging to her legs and a skinny tee clinging to her new curve on her belly and
her now swelling old curves a few inches above... thick fat wet tendrils all over her face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two updates for me to gush about๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm surprised at how well II is able to handle his leaving this time round. Of course she's unhappy about it but at least she isn't torturing him like before, so far. I think that would b pointless because this coming n going of his is inevitable, at least in the near future. He can't wrap everything up overnight and shift base to Delhi. So it's better for both their peace of mind to just be loving when they have time together, especially with the baby coming. The Dude will rise up to the occasion later, I'm sure of that 

Nandu mentioning Lasya is enough for me to let my imagination go wild about that BUTTER ball!! Cho cutee she is!!! Shravu has surpassed his Chitti in the lying department๐Ÿคฃ

The boys followed the Dude like he was Pied Piper. He is going to be one hell of a good father! The best probably since Rhett Butler (I know I've said this before but can't help it)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope the dawn brings happiness to MM instead of the leads, or II specifically, drawing out their ammunition๐Ÿ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just caugtup on the last  one
Superrr!! Each time the dad and son spend so!e to!e together that's my feel...this one? Shared concern for II ...shared the laughter at II's behaviour 
Like every dad would cover up for his son ...he said he sides II but was actually on dude's ๐Ÿ˜‰

Beautiful idea of campfire...II should go there with dude once 

The natural flow of words of affection from dad's mouth is a proof of how normal and accepted he feels around his son...the moment he must have felt that urge to hug II and say itna tension na le gudiya mera puttar sambhal lega and pat his son on the back and say ja nikal ab...lekin be in control - authoritatively.
Sigh!! That word slip was awesome.

The book ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Now II needs books to sleep?? I hope she is learning something from it amdnturns dude's no I won't stay back in India to a yes ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Dude dint insist on hearing the answer to the question shravu asked?!???? How come?
Ranjan is the reason his son is this way...tormenting and troubling and smart ๐Ÿ˜† sooo evident!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ