Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Just loved the update Nisha !!! She is angry more frustrated I think as she will miss him! He is angry it is more difficult for him to go this time she has whole family here for support but he is alone there!!
Please make him go on a happy note between the two of them!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After long time we got good glimpse of Nandu n Sharvu...
Nandu is miniature RnB
Shravu is miniature II

So so cute...
Worth of waiting... 😛

Nisha please send II with RnB for one month..
I feel like crying... 😭 Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One - nisha replying the dimple joke I your head??? The :P after the mention 😆
Two - the contrast between the two kids...in clothes in bags in scents...but such similarity...a similarity that brings them together...both the kids...their hearts...their lack of understanding about the difference in each others lifestyle and the liking towards spending time with each other.
We choose...to see the difference or the similarity
And I think these kids unknowingly choose the similarities and that's the best thing that happened to them...just like their uh unclear R and chachi 👏

Ranjan's love for shravu and the treatment like his own is amazing..😃 I see people being so discriminative and different to the kids that are not thier own...and its just amazing to see how ranjan is about shravu or even appa amma are about nandu 

What's the plot II?????????
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting to see ranjan's reaction on knowing dude is going
And waiting to see II's plot

Dude left not wanting to see her tantrum...but I think it makes him see the magnitude of her hurt or reminds him of his own pain of missing her or so...or makes him guilty and unable to explain her why he needs to go and hence left.

The father's pride at his son being loved is just the very parent way...big achievements or small things that we do...they just look at reasons to he proud about and gush...and it fills them with happiness...👏
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This very distinctively explains class conflict nothing to add noting to deduct yet they have fun being together, childhood is that period when you even though aFfected by materialistic things you let go of it for any other smaller distraction...

Now I await II's revenge plan, coz itihaas gawah hai that whenever se plots a revenge she gets tangled in her the pit she had dug and it's fun for us
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved the way you have brought out the difference in class b/w Shravu and nandu and the difference a mother's/woman's touch bring while dressing up the kids. 
Personally whenever I take my kids to the club for swimming, the obvious thing we can notice is the bags they bring in with the change of clothes. Some in plastic carry bags, back packs, some jute bags, and a few get proper gym bags branded ones and also their attire. Some will bring all color co-ordinated things. They seriously give complex to others. 

Eagerly waiting for the revenge plan.

Good Night everyone
Since we didn't celebrate ganesha festival, 2mrow we are going to the temple for puja...have to wake early and prepare everything.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Nisha. Can sleep peacefully now. Hope all well at your end.
Waiting for ii's plot to unreveal itself. It again is likely to bounce back on her only.
putti77 thumbnail
Oh teri..
Nandu has dimple like our Dude... 😳
putti77 thumbnail
putti77 thumbnail