Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Asma, Sri, Prats, putti, shilpa and all ppl online hello.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

asma hellooo

Wassup
I was at this amazing concert with Kannada folk in fusion with rock

All good Namu. Concert sounds interesting. Btw check out this website; if you haven't already Houzz.com UK based I think has some awesome interior ideas!
RedGarnet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Nisha on thread 53!

Hello everyone!
Errantnomad thumbnail
I see JC, hello to you and jugs too.

Noufi,the girl who sweetly demands half day attendance, I haven't seen you, innale ninne kandilallo. Evideya nee? Naatillo
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Hey all.

Wanted to catch you on this Nams, read your post this morning about the SCENT OF A MAN and your plan to sniff
😛 . Damn LOL.
So important kostin. Since the day is getting over... Did you go sniffing 😉 and pleej tell us what did it yield. Ab bhata bhi do. 😆

kalpana
I did sniff a lot today
Considering that I was at a rock concert with crowd chokin me...ot wasnt pleasant at alll!!
Hopefully the sniffing hobby will lead me to some citrusy dude some day ðŸ˜³
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

All good Namu. Concert sounds interesting. Btw check out this website; if you haven't already Houzz.com UK based I think has some awesome interior ideas!

ohh yes asma
Concert was quite entertaining

And about houzz yes subscribed tonekails from a while now
Too good for DIY interiors and amazing new ideas for landscape too.
A great website ðŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a ton ðŸ˜ƒ
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

kalpana

I did sniff a lot today
Considering that I was at a rock concert with crowd chokin me...ot wasnt pleasant at alll!!
Hopefully the sniffing hobby will lead me to some citrusy dude some day😳

Citrusy woodsy stay open minded. You can always switch perfumes and Deo's they usually don't care once they bag you 😉

But yeah BO in crowded spaces with our kind of weather and humidity is a challenge!
NSB7 thumbnail

So...dude's smart plan was to please II with a date and break the news...what broke was his dream to do that and II's heart.

Men!!!!! ðŸ˜†

But every word he spoke was spitting the amount of missing that will happen when he is gone.
The descriptive talk about whose breats he likes.
The romance that crossed the barriers of private places 
The way he was expressing when he saw her first 
I felt he had been thinking over and over again about leaving her behind and going
And feeling terrible

Loved how II felt...I mean everything a woman would dream of being like with the guy she would love...beautiful.

And the authoritative and expressive love for the baby from dude...one of the very first open declarations about the love he feels for something...not actions but words and expression of his desires... The baby did it ðŸ˜³

So the kids...we get to see the kids in the next update yaaayy

II don't get hurt..he won't be gone for long...cos he can't actually be without you 

in this list I would like to add his concern for the comfort in the seat
Men are super possessive about cars so it doesn't come naturally to them to think of thier at being a trouble to somebody
He actually thought his car could be discomforting and that's a big thing
I'm over emphasising but guys and cars are that attached.

Back seat love making??? Ahhhaaan! II will run with a jhadu behind you dude...beware...when she knows you will be in trouble... ðŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail

Citrusy woodsy stay open minded. You can always switch perfumes and Deo's they usually don't care once they bag you 😉

But yeah BO in crowded spaces with our kind of weather and humidity is a challenge!

finding an R&B in real life is close to impossible asma...tho tese tiny things il select and make a check list and keep ticking it off...😆😆😆
Errantnomad thumbnail