Survi- Roshni walia AT#1

...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Appreciation Thread

...Roshni Walia...

Roshni Walia, born on 20th September 2001 Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, is an Indian teen actress. Roshni began her career with television advertisements and went on top make her career with television shows with Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki as Jiyana. Later she was also a part of the horror series Ringa Ringa Roses. In 2014 Roshni played her first lead role in Bharat ka Veer Putra- Maharana Pratab as young Ajabde. She has also appeared in crime show Gumrah: end of innocence. Roshni was a part of two bollywood films namely My Friend Ganesha 4 and Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai

Roshni has won awards like favourite child Artist female and best youth Icon during her play for Ajabde in Maharana Pratab. After a series of audition Roshni is now playing the role of Survi in Zee TV's new show Ye Vada Raha

...Survi...

Survi is a sweet, cute, sober quiet, shy and a kind hearted girl who is mature beyond her age. she can be vulnerable at times. Survi's mother has passed away in an accident when she was a child and fears to lose her father now. After her mothers unnatural death she feels lonely and has to take care of herself and her father whilst struggling with her studies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Shrisha... thumbnail

Rules And Regulations

Appreciation Threads: The thread is mainly to appreciate, say things about the actor/character in a positive light and appraising the talent/looks/performances/style etc .  A thread where all the fans of the Actors can discuss what they like about the actors without being subject to any criticisms or negativity . Constructive criticism towards the actor of the AT is allowed as long as the criticism is not offending or inciting.

Other past shows/Characters: Strictly no discussions of actor's past/other shows are to be discussed in the Forum. Sharing pictures/creations/VMs of the celebrities other work will NOT be allowed. The AT should be strictly confined to appreciating the celebrity with respect to the show . No comparisons of celebrities' work in the show and other forms of work are allowed in here.

Comparisons : Strictly NO comparison of any sort between any character with Roshni is also NOT allowed.

Bashing: Please refrain from any negative/bashful/insulting comments against any actor/member/DT. If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then that particular AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows.

Discussion of other Topics/ATs/AT Members/Forum members: Any sort of discussion or comments regarding other  general topics in the forum/other ATs or other AT members or forum members are strictly prohibited unless it is related to an episode consisting Roshni.

Quoting : Quoting of pictures/creations and long posts is NOT allowed, other smaller posts can be quoted for a maximum of 3 times. Please use @ symbol instead of quoting.

Spamming: Spamming is against IF COC rules

Closure of AT- When this AT reaches 150 pages it would be closed

Edited by ...Shrisha... - 8 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail

...Note...

i will make the banner in a couple of days and update but if anyone is interested in making the banner kindly PM me.

AT is meant to be friendly so have fun

permission: joyti06

ENJOY!

Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My darling Roshni, Princess of Mewar! I am so happy to c u on screen again! All the best!
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love you lots Roshni Walia..😛
Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Instagram media by roshniwaliaa - How can my love hurt when it's so #innocent and #pure for you I love you all my Jaans

Roshni look so cute in this pic  
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am also going to be a member here
...Shrisha... thumbnail
^you are always welcome
i will be putting a members list in the next thread if this completes everyone who has ever commented or liked will be added there but only if this thread completes😕
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
add me in the members list of this AT plzz! loving roshini as survi