Raja Rasoi aur anya Kahaniyaan

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So, I could finally watch an entire episode of this programme properly with very less interruptions and I loved it. I love the fact that these people do not keep this programme restricted to recipes of food. They very beautifully narrate the entire culture and history related to food in a particular area.

Today's episode covered the cuisine of Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim. The usage of fermented soya bean, bamboo, cured pork, sausages and their description, in general was a delight to watch. I also found the bit on growing fish in rice fields, pretty interesting, as to how the fish even protect the crop by eating off insects.

I missed a lot of episodes, have no idea how to catch them, but it would be awesome if the members here share those little tid-bits and stories narrated in different episodes. Ofcourse, only if you remember them. 😳Edited by Kaapi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Absolutely Love this show. Season 1 Episodes are here:
Raja Rasoi Aur Anya Kahania - Watch Online and Discuss Indian TV Serials and Bollywood - DesiRulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment

Hope some of the links still work. ðŸ˜ƒ
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Absolutely Love this show. Season 1 Episodes are here:</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Raja Rasoi Aur Anya Kahania - Watch Online and Discuss Indian TV Serials and Bollywood - DesiRulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Hope some of the links still work.😃</font>

Thank you. 🤗 Will watch them this weekend.
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Mini episode: Rice Special 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS_B2pt8qv4[/YOUTUBE]
BeingBlunt thumbnail
YAY FINALLY THEY ARE FOCUSING ON MY STATE. ðŸ¥³
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxs6Iqoorfkp[/YOUTUBE]