Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lol gita well said..

kruti phasi buri trh πŸ˜‰
PurpleCrayon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

^^ Ha ha ha first meeting, second meeting and more to come...

What if  the chand ka tukda of saamne waali khidki is also in IF, and on QH forum. 

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Please keep us updated with the latest progress. QH ka kya hai, kabhi bhi dhokha de sakta hai, but your story seems to hold a lot of potential πŸ˜†

Oops. Sorry for side tracking the discussion with the unintentional (I swear) verbal (textual) diarrhea. *Smiles Sheepishly*
cherryfrasier thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its tough love but still love.

I think he is justified in trying to push her away from him. He wants to save her life in his mind. If he showed an ounce of caring she would have given in...he had to be harsh in his mind to save her.

I can understand Azaad.
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PurpleCrayon

Oops. Sorry for side tracking the discussion with the unintentional (I swear) verbal (textual) diarrhea. *Smiles Sheepishly*[/DIV]

No need to be sorry. We didn't mind it a bit. It was a welcome diversion from cursing Azad, and just lightened the mood of thread. So no harm done :)
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No need to be sorry. We didn't mind it a bit. It was a welcome diversion from cursing Azad, and just lightened the mood of thread. So no harm done :)

oh trust us Kruti !
we have 1000 times more attention and interest on this real-life drama ! show ka kya...kabhi bhi baat karlenge ! who cares !πŸ˜†
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

^^ Ha ha ha first meeting, second meeting and more to come...

What if  the chand ka tukda of saamne waali khidki is also in IF, and on QH forum. 

gii !
dnt be silly. boys dont do IF. They smirk and shake heads condescendingly seeing our out-of-the-world enthusiasm and attention for it.πŸ˜†
about Kruti's Eid ka chand, banda ek i din mein 2baar visit kiya ?? dont u think that is suspicious ( in a good way) Gii ?? especially since Kruti herself welcomed him with a scowl 1st time?πŸ˜‰
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Please keep us updated with the latest progress. QH ka kya hai, kabhi bhi dhokha de sakta hai, but your story seems to hold a lot of potential πŸ˜†

@ blue : why did u think so worse of him then ?? he smokes ! he has bad teeth blah blah ! u r worse than my FF's Mahira ! Thank god ! U didnt call him chor, daaku !
How did u come to know about his dog ? that cute creature visited u too ?😳
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

@ bold : Fanning myself !!
aww kruti !! teri samne wali khidki pey chand ka tukta 😳 !! woh bhi saadhaj ke eid ka chand ban ke aya tera ghar !! kya baat hai ! ankhe phad phad ke dekh le !πŸ˜†

Update : Lah ! give him your dental clinic address. he needs to clean up that mess ASAP !😑

Hearing for the first time, bakra coming on its own for sacrifice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† In detail bataa na - eyes, nose, lips, hair, ears πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Chaand ka koi naam hain kya?

Don't you worry about tartar..I will fix him up for u bilkul free free!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PurpleCrayon

The bell rang ,thought the watchman came back for the 5th time, wrenched the door open and practically yelled "Ab kya hai?!". Instead of the watchman it was the never-before-seen cutie standing there looking all bewildered.πŸ˜†

Update: He came back to give us double-ka-meetha. I think he may have been eating chocolate the first time he came over. Status of smoking: Unverified. Will investigate further. He has a dog so that is a major plusπŸ˜†

Watchman for the 5th time?? Sach bataa, what were u upto? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Ohh..bakra eating chocolate eh? Hope he didn't hav some smeared on his lips and faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shreya...dekho ...already addition and subtraction shuru. Wonder when multiplication and division will start?πŸ˜†