Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

What happened to him? I thought he was one of those annoyingly boring, modest nice guys.πŸ˜† Yeh bhi gaya. πŸ˜†

No guy in this world is modest. Everyone have an extremely big ego πŸ₯± they are designed that way and think it is manly.
I'm running out of celebrities to like. 
"I have never felt I quite got my due. I have often felt that in my career I have done good films, hit movies but the credit somehow goes to the director and people say he made him act' or to the promotions.

Has he watched his own movies? He is terrible. The sense of entitlement with which he says I've never felt I quite got my due and the credit goes to someone else πŸ€’ I admired him for his laid back nature, but if he is NOT going to do his job properly and going to be this pathetic later then it is really hard to like him. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hain?! Is he pregnant or all or his home bills r Over due? 
Dude, make a film called I lov ehate  stories and go to mamu to beg. 
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow did not think he would be this entitled...though I'm not surprised. 
pallavi25 thumbnail
He showed so much promise in JTYJN ...or maybe it was his sparkling chemistry with the effervescent Genelia that made him so likeable in that movie!
Its a pity that in all his follow up movies he was so unimpressive and gradually he has started losing that initial charisma and screen presence.
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow.  I guess I will ditch those <insert he's a nice guy disclaimer>'s!  Yuck!🀒
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He sounds delusional here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
What's happened to him? He used to be quite down to earth.
And when did they start shooting for Katti Batti? He's basically saying that he was the one with back-to-back successes when shooting for this film started and not Kangna.
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Behind that I am zen, so loyal persona is a jealous loser. Learn something from Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir accepts his flaws, stands by his directors, affairs and breakups, a thorough professional when it comes to his work. That's why people still want to cast him and audience is still excited for his films. 

Spot on comment. 

Remember when certain people would go on and on about  how "nice" Imran was and Ranbir should learn from him. Oh, how the tables have turned.