Varsha - The Drop Dead Gorgeous Stunning Barkha

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
vasant is with the 3 idiots & discussing about barkha... poor hemant is still waiting for the municipality water to come through the matka's tap πŸ˜†

it was fun to see the male bonding πŸ˜† but one thing got proved today... men are men... anna was right all men are the same 🀣 but vasant is not a man... he's an alien joh alien kuku ki jaal mein nahin fasa... how come he's gone bonkers with a phone call by barkha πŸ˜•

varsha enters ghotala house & tells vasant she's going for shopping & will be back only after 2-3 hours... all men are happy... aalsi ram bhadresh toh barkha word daal daal ke gaane gaa raha tha πŸ˜†

the female bonding wasn't so funny just like the male bonding was, except for the part where illa interpreted that shilpa would turn varsha into a rock 🀣

the 3 idiots especially ronnie & ojha were training vasant how to meet barkha πŸ˜† ojha teaches vasant how to walk & open the door in style... manav is at the door  🀣 manav asks for an explanation... once again the cunning fox bhadresh says something like ghar ka vedi lanka dhaaye varsha jaaye barkha aaye...
manav is taking classes of the men... ronnie tries sending manav away but in vain...😈

the doorbell rings... varsha enters as barkha... vasant says she looks like his wife varsha... ojha says the same too... & refuses to recognize lajo which upsets manav...
she tells the 3 idiots to leave, manav is happy to see barkha sending the men away 😈 finally they leave along with manav...

precap: the 3 idiots get to know that varsha is barkha...credit goes to bhairavi πŸ˜† ronnie is laughing saying that vasant is telling bad things about varsha in front of barkha... vasant is really doing the same... our varsha... oops barkha rani is angry with vasant... hemant still waiting for water in the background πŸ˜†

the episode was better than yesterday... lot of fun moments especially the sunshine colony men πŸ˜‰ men are men... par apna manav is not like that πŸ‘πŸΌ he's a true man

btw varsha was really looking different... must say what a makeoverπŸ‘ hope vasant recognizes her otherwise he's gone tomorrow πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode... but hope this track finishes tomorrow or day after tomorrow... don't want it to get elongated πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah exactly I too thought that when vasant was not at all concerned about kuku, how come he is going gaga over Barkha just after listening to her voice over the phone. Probably the influence of the three idiots rubbing off over him😊
Varsha looked really gorgeous and different but I am glad that vasant finds varsha in barkha's faceπŸ‘

Tomorrow's episode will definitely be vasant-varsha urf Barkha war episode. I too hope this track doesn't extend very long...
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice review...
I must compliment the stylist seriously kya makeover kia varsha ka...rupali was lookn fab⭐️..kal varsha aisi ban k jati to vasant would have surely complimented her...
Todays epis all men moments were fab...seriously...men are men...and barkhas"bye bye" to all the men and them still not budging from their places was hilariousπŸ˜†
Manav...ohhh i have fallen in love with this guy😳...truly a gentleman...aise ladke hote hain kya reality mein??
About the precap i was always sure bhairavi only would spill the beans...πŸ˜†..hemant behna she isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
I feel they will stretch this track this whole week...😡..kal varsha oops i mean barkha ka ruthna then manana and all this will take the next 3 days...i feel they want to buy time for the next bigg track..its high time that big one comes...
Hoping to see some good track..tired of these fillers..
ghotalaz thumbnail
i was watching the kuku track on youtube...she was praising him all the time but he never got attracted to her... barkha praises him on the phone n he's going nuts already πŸ˜•

kuku had lovingly placed her hands on vasant's cheeks...while the 3 idiots were jealous seeing it our vasant ghotala was indifferent.. in fact his expressions at that moment suggested that he did not like being touched by kuku... n today when barkha touches him he gets an electric shock...how come πŸ˜•

the way vasant said barkha looks like varsha n at the end the way vasant was smiling naughtily looking at barkha makes me feel that maybe he knows its varsha but wants to trouble n irritate her purposely...n that's why he's going to extreme levels in insulting varsha πŸ˜‰ let's see what happens tomorrow πŸ˜‰
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi yday episode was much better compared to  monday episode

some of good things

men and women bonding a normal scene but which was almost never visible in bdsah
always men r after degrading poor vasant

but women dont do that much but still they bonded nicely for varsha
i know issue was silly but  varsha make over was awesome
like u said drop dead gorgeous

men scene at ghotala house was really funny
hemant was stuck at matka he didnt get to do much

manav was awesome and totally amused when varsha as barkha asks other men to leave

story wise nothing but i was also thinking
kuku time hemant had gone nuts over his kuku aunty not vasant he was unaffected  though men had instigated her

this time he was going gaga total human behaviour from an alien
bt one thing  i dnt know

the ghotalas r more human than aliens now
earlier their walk talk etc was alien like the way 555  was walking and talking

thats why thoda ajeeb hai
hope this track brings out something big 
dusra even  i also feel vasant has realised its varsha only so we cud hv some real romantic moments between these two and 3 idiots ka band bajega on the contrary
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
btw saw new promo

vasant is thrown out of the house boriya bistar samet by varsha

still think vasant knew about varsha barkha 
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

btw saw new promo

vasant is thrown out of the house boriya bistar samet by varsha

still think vasant knew about varsha barkha

really 😲 but doesn't he know she's varsha... 😲

anywayz searched the FB page for this promo but couldn't find it... plz post the link if u have it 😳
krishnasree001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I noticed a thing that the lead of tmkoc also got the same type makeover once.. same hair,same dress type,same goggles style etc- I think the sab tv don't have smthg New...

ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very funny epi  Varsha looking super coolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nice reviews peopleπŸ‘

Hmm I didnt catch the promo.
There seems to be a new entry I guess.I saw an article on IF itself⭐️

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/27761-actress-aaditi-gowitrikar-to-be-a-part-of-badi-door-se-aaye-hai.htm

They are actually copying ideas
TMKOC and even Sarabhai vs Sarabhai had a similar track when Monisha had a makeover it was kind of similar to this

Any sarabhai fans  here??πŸ˜‰
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Souj-

Very funny epi  Varsha looking super coolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice reviews peopleπŸ‘

Hmm I didnt catch the promo.
There seems to be a new entry I guess.I saw an article on IF itself⭐️

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/27761-actress-aaditi-gowitrikar-to-be-a-part-of-badi-door-se-aaye-hai.htm

They are actually copying ideas
TMKOC and even Sarabhai vs Sarabhai had a similar track when Monisha had a makeover it was kind of similar to this

Any sarabhai fans  here??πŸ˜‰

well i really don't remember such kind of similar track being in TMKOC & sarabhai vs sarahbhai... πŸ˜• i do remember something like when daya got dressed up in a modern dress for the first time & was scared of going in front of champak... & i recall daya being dressed up in a modern avatar during various occasions... which one are you mentioning about... or have i missed somethingπŸ€” coz i'm not finding anything similar πŸ˜•

i like the serial sarabhai vs sarabhai... not exactly a fan or can't claim of watching all the episodes... but whatever episodes i've watched were awesome & funny πŸ‘πŸΌ