Heli Daruwala enters in Qubool Hai

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Heli Daruwala enters in Qubool Hai

Posted on September 20, 2015 by etmember2     
Heli Daruwala who was last seen as "Kirti" in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins will be seen as "Afreen" in Zee TV Qubool Hai.

Loyal fans of the show are much very much tantalized to know about Afreen and finally her glimpse was relieved in yesterday's Maha Episode.

We got connected with Heli and she shared "Afreen is a past of Amaad and Azaad. Because of her both the brothers have conflict with each other and why it raised for that you people have to watch".

When we questioned specially about her role Afreen being dead or alive, then she stated "She is pretty much alive and very soon she will be coming back to the story to get her love back. But who is her real love is still a surprise for the fans".

So who really Afreen loved? Is it Amaad or Azaad? If Afreen comes back, does Azaad blossoming love for Mahira will change?
http://entertainment-tadka.com/heli-daruwala-enters-into-qubool-hai/

Just saw it.
Sorry if already postedEdited by mineforever - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dis actress seems to one of d favourite of Gul. In SG, she let Alisha win many times against Suvreen n no one wud come to know wat she had done. In HHL, she was successful in playing several dirty games on Sia n other good people. In both d shows, she hated d heroines wid one of d main reasons as loving d hero too n wanting him herself in d shows. Now, her character will be much repeated here except dat instead of short dresses she will be seen in Indian clothes.
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hope she wonn't snatch away azad from mahira
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I get tht idea!
Afrin-agar azad mera nehi to kisika nehi.
Amad-jo dard maine saha wo vai ko vi sehna parega...
&the stry goes lk afrin aka jhanjharia(anothr tanu) & amad betwen azma.
Kb-si-amad-afrin vs azma.& sure azad,amad,kainath will b used as mohra by afrin as kainath's lv interest wud b kainath.
I knw it.i jst fear abt it.cv's bk with thr actual track whr lv birds r all alone amids of all evils,oh!yes,mahi also dnt realize her lv 4 azad!
mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Dis actress seems to one of d favourite of Gul. In SG, she let Alisha win many times against Suvreen n no one wud come to know wat she had done. In HHL, she was successful in playing several dirty games on Sia n other good people. In both d shows, she hated d heroines wid one of d main reasons as loving d hero too n wanting him herself in d shows. Now, her character will be much repeated here except dat instead of short dresses she will be seen in Indian clothes.

I know. I don't want to c the same thing again. As such Qubool hai is already having too many villains.
mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

hope she wonn't snatch away azad from mahira

Me too. She should stay with Amaad. As such there are already too many ppl against Mahira. 😆
mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

I get tht idea!
Afrin-agar azad mera nehi to kisika nehi.
Amad-jo dard maine saha wo vai ko vi sehna parega...
&the stry goes lk afrin aka jhanjharia(anothr tanu) & amad betwen azma.
Kb-si-amad-afrin vs azma.& sure azad,amad,kainath will b used as mohra by afrin as kainath's lv interest wud b kainath.
I knw it.i jst fear abt it.cv's bk with thr actual track whr lv birds r all alone amids of all evils,oh!yes,mahi also dnt realize her lv 4 azad!

I really want Mahira to realize her love for Azaad and lot of Azma scenes without all the ppl interfering them.
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mineforever

Me too. She should stay with Amaad. As such there are already too many ppl against Mahira. 😆

and moreover azad was not in love with afreen if he was in love afreen he wonn't fall for mahira this soon he might done that to save afreen from amad .afreen you wonn't be able to seperate our azma
mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

and moreover azad was not in love with afreen if he was in love afreen he wonn't fall for mahira this soon he might done that to save afreen from amad .afreen you wonn't be able to seperate our azma

That's true. The poor guy keeps on saving girls from falling in love with Amaad. 😆
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcone heli :)
Afreen take your love Amaad..he is very sad without u😃😆 
And don't even think about Mahira's Azaad😳😆