Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Predicting what will happen next is of no use. We do not know what will creatives show. 
However, a candidate who wants to win election will not use open violence, hostage etc. And this Akhera is already on image building mission since he decided to contest. He will use violence - but not openly. And he can easily guess it is Mangala who told all this - mangala already gave a dhamki that she will tell vidhayak sa. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saba113

Lols we know reality but no one can take an MLA as hostage so out in open in front of everyone ðŸ˜›we are talking with reference to that and Akhira is not at all this powerful he can take on MLA as hostage ðŸ˜†He cannot make Jharla's sarpanch as hostage leave MLA because Akhiraj aint this big goon His power is only at home and he has somehow some connections with the police inspector nothing more 

CVs are confusing sometimes. Earlier he was shown like normal well-to-do villager. I mean not ultra-rich haveli wale or powerful. Sometimes he is shown with goons😕. Most of the time he becomes chuha infront of ppl more powerful than him. His power is shown only on the ladies of his house. But gopal's murder he did out in the open. Noone in the village raised voice😕. What sort of influence he has on the villagers is confusing.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Predictions are being made simply because Akheraj drama is no where near ending.😛

CVs are not going to put an end to his drama.

Why would they end Akheraj drama with an arrest when he gives them TRPs by terrorising the villagers and women folk alike?

Since Jagya has taken him on publicly there are only two ways.He will either take Jagya as a hostage or manipulate Jagya by telling lies saying that his Bhabi is mad or it is her misconception etc.

So it can't be really the end to Akheraj story
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
I don't think there is any hostage drama. Nor akheraj is going to be arrested as i think mangala cannot have that much solid proofs to warrant arrest. And akheraj can easily guess mangala had done this. Then what will he do to her! I can't imagine right now mangala or nimboli running away from there also.

Sup123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a presence of mind Nimboli has! How fast she pulled that shawl and put on Mangala.
And Mangala, today's episode made me fallen in love with her 😉Edited by Sup123 - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I don't think there is any hostage drama. Nor akheraj is going to be arrested as i think mangala cannot have that much solid proofs to warrant arrest. And akheraj can easily guess mangala had done this. Then what will he do to her! I can't imagine right now mangala or nimboli running away from there also.

but if J wudn't'd solid proof then how can J so openly confront Ak??
tho i m  also apprehensive that if J is so openly accusing Ak then Ak must b arrested & if not then how"ll Ak escape  the arrest?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think what Mangala told him is just enough to make him re think about support.
She did not have proof against Akheraj at that time of murder of her husband so where will she get the proof from now?

I think this talk from Mangala is to sensitise Jagya against Akheraj

Don't think there is enough proof to arrest him.

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

but if J wudn't'd solid proof then how can J so openly confront Ak??

tho i m  also apprehensive that if J is so openly accusing Ak then Ak must b arrested & if not then how"ll Ak escape  the arrest?

Jagya saying things publicly is confusing. It seems very filmy and not realistic. If he got evidence then the police should have arrested Akheraj or atleast taken him to custody for further investigation. But yahan toh filmy drama hi hota hai that jagya announces criminal acts of akheraj on stage and akheraj won't even go to jail! 😕 

Maybe akheraj will go to jail for some days and will be back on parole which never ends in shows till the CVs want😆.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We make predictions and CVs usually have their own plans.

We saw in the precap Akheraj confronting Jagya for that speech and Jagya giving him a resounding slap.

Will Akheraj forgive easily when someone slapped him in front of his biradari?

Kamli and Pushkar are at Jhalra and he may go there to use them against his arrest. His days are numbered. He is desperate and may do some desperate act like killing.

The police has to listen to MLA and protect him than obey a wannabe like Akheraj.

How can Jagya protect Mangala and Nimboli unless they ask him to take them away to some place?

I think Mangala and Nimboli will use their resourcefulness. Mangala may phone anandi about the developments.

Enough of akheraj and his antics. He cannot go on forever. We need to see good days for the tortured.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Akhiraj was excited about Jagya will support him in front of whole village but Akhiraj got a powerful slap from Jagya in front of all village🤣What can better than this ðŸ˜†
Thank you BV cvs you made my weekened 😆After a long time excited to watch next episode Eagerly waiting for monday One i loved Kundan's dhuali by Mangala now the perfect slap Akhi got from Jagya 
Mangala was so  good in the episode Nimboli has become a big  fan of Vidhyayak ji  Aww it was so heart warming the way she was so happy seeing his poster and was requesting to Mangala can i meet him so shweet