dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Kalratri os

Hey guyz em new here I mean its first time I am writing something for this forum otherwise I have been here for months as a silent member. Anyways, I just couldn't sleep and have been thinking about gayatri and ranaji so I have to take it out of my mind. So bear me :p

As per the current track ranaji and gayatri cannot consummate their marriage for 5 days so my os is actually post 5 days.

5 days, yes it's been five days since gayatri is living her dream, no not exactly her dream. Obviously in her dreams ranaji was much more romantic and they had more interactions and no embarrassments but still it is like a dream come true when you get the love of your life. It does not matter how you spend your time together. OR How much romantic moments you have got to spend together. it is about the dreamy feeling of belonging to someone. So yes if you ask her she's indeed living her dream.

Gayatri POV

Kalratri! I wonder why it's kalratri when husband and wife can't stay with each other physically. I find it more romantic beacause I think when you are not physically together you are nearest. As I am to my ranaji. Panditji said there's no youg' for us to stay together for 5 days. Did he really forgot we are soulmates for 7 janam' and hence we are yougya for each other forever and it doesn't matter if he can't touch me or I can't touch him we are already complete because now we belong to each other. Although ranaji didn't put sindoor in my mang but rani maa told me that ranaji's blood significance is more than the sindoor so who cares I am his now!

Ranimaa: gayatri kha khoi hui hain aap?

Gayatri: ji ranimaa pranam... kahi nae..

Ranimaa: gayatri jese k aap anti hain k aj 5 din poray huay or prampra k anusar aj ap ko ranaji k kaksh me lejaya jaega... To ap jaldi se tyaar hojaeya!

Gayatri: ji ranima!

And servants were ordered to get gayatri dressed. As per rituals gayatri was dressed in red, her lehanga was far more heavy than her weight and had very detailed handwork of stones sequence and gold threads and dupatta was made with light cream  chiffon with very little detailing on pallu and corners the blouse was made with raw red silk and had no work and was left plain to balance the heaviness of dupatta and lehenga. It was  little bit tight and short  and had deep neck and backless so that gayatri's body look attractive or seductive would be the better word. although she was already beautiful and doesn't require that much revealing but her dress designer was britains famous designer who was specialized in designing dress for brides for their suhaag raat and rani maa appointed her for gayatri she made sure that gayatri would look no less than sulakshana although she knew ranaji was never going to have a glance on her beautiful body but still she tried she wanted this marriage to work at any cost.

Gayatri was so nervous when she saw her reflection at the mirror. She never realized that she could look so sexy the dress was truly royal and beshram she thought its not her if she would have a choice she would never go for such revealing choli or atleast she would have preferred dupatta with little thicker fabric so that she can cover herself properly, she wondered how would ranaji react if he would see her like that he would definitely hate it as far as she know ranaji he loves to see her in simple attire he would definitely think that gayatri has lost all her sanskar but she can not say no to rani maa as well if ranaji would complain she would change but right now she has to wear this.

As per rajput's ritual bride's jetahni or evrani have to tell her about the reveling details of suhaag raat as girl is not supposed to ask such things from her mother nor she is supposed to know anything before marriage specially from her maika it is considered bad so it would be definitely someone from sasuraal but she should not be her other in law or great mother in law because it is considered awkward that a mother or grand mother would discuss the sexual stuff with their daughterin laws obviously there are some maryadas and limitations which should not be crossed between saas bahu so only people left were tayi ji and her bahu and tayaji was clearly not intrstd so it had to be her bahu and gayatri already had a good comfort level with her so after getting readySWARNA came to her room to tell her about the details. But how could she guide gayatri obviously she was virgin and could not know what actually can happen on a suhaag raat other than the physical detail which she got to know on her suhaag raat but she still tried her best.

SWARNA*: rani gayatri ap ko to pta hay k hm yha kyun ae hain?

Gayatri: jii hmay un k mtlb ranaji k kash me lejanay k lya shyd?

SWARNA*: nahi wo... aj apki suhaaag raat hay to...

Gayatri: *blushing* jii to

SWARNA*: to ap ko pta hay k is raat...

Gayatri: hmay pta hay, hmay hmari sahelio nay btaya tha

SWARNA*: *shocked she never knew that gayatri was that bold, means ok there are many girls who know that but atleast they don't confess that in their sasuraal*

to ap ko pta hay

*relieved at the same time because that kind of discussions make her sad and its better that she did not have to go through all that*

Gaytri: *thinking how her best frnd told her that on her suhaag raat her husband askd her to tell him about her feelings and grabbed her from her waist and she told her how all her bangles wre brokean and then they slept together, although she could not understand how she got pregnant by just sleeping means husband wies sleep together daily but wife never get pregnant all the time may be it depends on the night or the dates of moon*

Ji hmay sb pta hay *still blushing and nervous how would she tell ranaji about her feelings*

Ranimaa: gayatri agr aap tyar hogae ho to chliyay...

Gayatri: ji rani maa

Kokila: aray thehriya rani gayatri ap pehle rasam to pori krlijya itna b kya utawla pan ranaji k pass Janay ka ...

Gayatri: nervously denied nahi to esi koi baat nae

Kokila: chlay ab shrmanay ka waqt nae hay ye lijya doodh ka glass r isay k he sans me khtm krna hay ya hum rajputo ki rsam hay k dulhan ko doodh ka glass bra glass ek sans me khtm krna hta hay ek saans ka mtlb hay k ghr me pehle he saal khushkhabri ae gi r jitney saans brhtay gae khushkhabri anay me utna he wqt lgega...

Gayatri: lekin itna bra glass hm ek saans me kese pe paengay

Kokila: wo to ap ko krna hga gayatri devi wrna ab shagun hoga..

Ranimaa: kokila hm in ant wishwaso ko nae mantay... gaytri ap ram se doodh pijya ye bus ek rasam hay r kuch  nae

Bari ranima: rajmata ap to angrezo ki prampara nibhatay nibhatay apni prampara bhool gae hain har rsam k koi mainay htay hain r ese he koi rsam nae bnae jati.

Gayatri app ko agr ranaji k youg khud ko sabit krna hay to ap ko ye glass khtm krna hga wo b ek he saans may

Gayatri: *thinking about ranaji that she would never let down his honor and his choice decided to gulp it down at once*

Kokila: *thinking rani gayatri devi is baar to ab chahay ap adha saans me b doodh pe lay to b ap k jewn ki kaal ratri kbhi kht nae hgi lekin aj jo rajmata ne ap ko sjanay ki tyari ki hay ye nshay wala doodh us ka torr hay ranaji ko to ap tab rijhaengi na jb aap hosh me hngi*

After rasam gayatri was brought to ranaji's kaksh meanwhile ranaji decided to tell gayatri all about his feelings and clarify her that he would never accept her as his wife.

Gyatri entering... Ranaji looked at gayatri

Ranaji: looked at gayatri *feeling disgusted* *gaytri kesa hm ne ap k baray me socha tha ap wese he nikli wo ada si larki hnay ka bus aap ka dhong tha mjhe hasil krne k lya aap itni girjaengi aap ko kya lgrha hay k aap is trhan se tyar ho k mjhe meri sulakshna se cheen lengi Rajput hain hm r itne kamzoor nae k ek mamuli se larki k ojhay chunchlay dekh kr maray kdam larkhrra jae* and turned away.

Gayatri mjhe aap se kch kehna hay

Gayatri: * I don't understand why I am feeling so dizzy is it nervousness r what* ji kahiya

Ranaji: gayatri hm rajpoot hain r hm hmesha seedhi baat me vishwash rkhtay hain ye sazishay chaal peeth peche dhoka dena hm nae jantay ye sb chotay logo ki batain hain aaj h map se kehdena chahtay hain k hm sirf r sirf apni patni sulakshana se prem krtay hain r...

*Dhadh*

*sudden sound made ranaji to turn where he saw gayatri lying on the floor her hand was slightly cut and bleeding and she was definitely unconscious* *ranaji could not understand what made her unconscious? She was definitely not nervous for her suhaag raat infact her bold attire was telling that she was more than prepared so is it about what he just said to her? Wasn't she xpecting this

/ there's no way to get shocked* anyways hes is raja and cant leave any woman like that so he picked her up nd placed her on the bed her heavy lehenga made him stumble a bit and the flowers which were hanging from the bed were tangled between his foot wchich made him fall over her thankgod gayatri was still unconscious otherwise she would have thought that she has succeeded in her plan by bringing ranaji so close to him... he thought to leave at once but could not do so his sherwanis handcuff was stuck in the hook of her blouse... damn already it was so difficult to carry her now he have to carry her again although she wsnt heavy for him he cn carry double her weight but y touch her nd her damn lhnga wch is twice herb weight would let him unhook his cuff and not fall on her again... He just lay beside her with his hand under her bare back to think of othr strategies to get away from her but evn he didn't know when he fell asleep.

It was after a long time that ramaji slept that peacefuly in this bed he couldn't sleep alone after sulakshanas death but today he felt someone in his arms it was definitely sulakshan he hugged her tightly today hes happy his sulakshana is back.

Gaytri: choriya hmay kya krae hain app..

Ranaji *no its not sulakshanas voice where em i* *he opened his eyes and found gayatri trying to untangle her form his hold and his arms closely wrapped around her* *he could not believe how could he*

gAyatri *she could not understand for a moment whats holding her then she realized it was ranaji so close, her heart beat accelerated she would die of heart failure if she would not separate her from him at once.

Ranaji: ap lia krae hain ye... *realized its not her but him actually and loosened his hold, but again his ine hand was stuck in her blouse... damn instead of unhooking himself he slept with her... damn you indravardhan

Gayatri: although ranaji hold wa loosened but his hand was still on her bare back she was too nervous to ask him but still she tried... ranaji ap ka ha ha...

Ranaji: hmay pta hay rani gayatri k hmara hath ap k hook me atak gya hay ab ag rap uthne ka kasht krengi to hum apna cuff ap k hook se nikalain...

Gayatri: *seeing ranaji angry thought that he definitely mind her behavior next time ranaji is now her husband she shd not ask him not to touch him obviously shes stupid* ji ji me uth jati hun * embarrassed on her behavior*

Ranaji: tried to unhook his cuff but its too much now he cant stay with her any longer the hook is so stuck ok fine he woul took off his sherwani but before he coud do so he saw gayatri's hand approaching him, how dare she, she thinks she can touch me just bcz o am stuck with her...

Gayatri: as ranaji was buzy with his cuff and her blouse which was obviously making her nervous she had to divert her attention she tried to think abt something else but she saw red stains on ranaji's face oh it must b her bindi and sindoor smudged on his face how cn she b  ignorant abt that if ranaji wd see it will make him more angry its better to wipe away the stains she shd b careful next time obviously he is rana ji the king those feminine stains on his face although look adorable but still he wd mind... but before she cd do so he grabbed her hands and twisted her ankles wchich made all her bangles break, he knows, I dnt knw ranaji how to avoid making u angry...

Ranaji: ye kya rae the ap gayatri ap ki himmat kesi hui *shouting*

Gayatri: wo hum wo * she's dead now*

Ranaji: *this is enough now I cant bear this drama* *unbuttoned his shirt...

Gayatri: *what is he doing* why he is removing his sherwani * gayatri was shaking with fear nervousness with his close proximity and now hes shirt less...

Ranaji: I will remove this damn sherwani if my cuffs want to get stuck with her blouse let it be... but damn I cant take my hands out from the sleeves, he gave a jerk o his hand but now his cuff was unhooked and her blouse as well... oh no

Gayatri: before she could compose her self he unhooked her blouse * her eyes were literally out from fear or is this some other feeling she suddenly moved her one hand towards her back to hold her blouse and her balance was out and she fell with ranaji over her...

A sudden noise of door made both almost jump... Although there was nothing going on but the position was intimate...

Kokila: dekhiya bari rani maa rani gayatri abhi tak Pooja k lya nae... * she cd not believe what she saw8 *she wasn't xpecting ranaji here infact ranaji is an early riser and its too late what is he doing in the bed... with her... Like this!! She thought they would never... and she wd let down gayatri again infront of barri rani maa that all her sanskaar and Pooja was just show off for few days and shez still sleeping in her bed and when they would see her alone in the room and all the decorations untouched and bedsheet unwrinkled they wd realize that ranaji was not with her and it would arise a question to rajmata it wd b fun... but this...  she already told bari rani that ranaji is not in his room and now her plan is ruined*

Bari ranimaa : after witnessing the un appropriate position of his grandsom with his wife made her embarasssa nd she felt sorry it was against her etiquette how could she enter their room like that * maaf kijya ga ranaji... kokila chaliya... *before leaving room she could not ignore the blood stains on the sheets* nor could kokila

Ranaji: heavily embarrassed * who the hell left the room open last night? *don't know if the it was his question for gayatri r his expression, last night he cdnt care less abt the door anyway*

Gayatri: wo hmay yaad...

Ranaji: not listening to gayatri and left to get ready...

Gayatri: it is not good what have you done gayatri u shd have locked the door at least...ara han hm to kal raat ko behosh hogae the phr hm yha kese puhnchay... 8her morning was so controversial that she didn't have time to think abt last night* ranaji zrur is baat se naaraz hngay nah m ne batain ki r naa... before she cd think more she realizd she already had her suhaag raat they slept together her bangles are broken he hugged her its just that she cd not tell him abt her feelings which made him angry... she was happy that now shes complete but next time she wd tell rana ji aby her feelings

She got dressed and every body gathered at dining hall fro breakfast ranaji was embarrassed he wished he cd go back and chng what happened today gayatri was happy and blushing but still nervous abt bari rani maa, bari rani made less talk and was concentrating on her breakfast only kokila was obviously not happy... rajmata cd not understand the reason behind the silence so she thought to start a conversation, she strtd with gayatri obviously she know her son and she was worried abt her..

Rajmata: gayatri kesa lgrha hay ap ko * rephrsing her question* mera mtlb khush to hain na app

Gayatri: blushed at the confrontations * ji rajmata

Meanwhile pouring juice in her glass SWARNA and every one noticed the marks on her wrists...

Rajmata: kae indravardhan ne in k sath koi bura slook na kia ho

SWARNA*: gayatri rani wo to ap k chehre se nzar arha hay k ap kitni khush hay

Ranaji: understood the tone of her mischief but how cd she think like that she wznt dre in d morning oh wait whre is she staring damn her wrists... shes going to embarrass me further.. and whats with all this blushing she knew nothing happened why is she acting all shy... * grabbing another wirst of gayatri from side ways so that no one can see them so that he would ask her to cover her wirsts... She is really flaunting all this how vulgur she is

Gayatri: alost jumped at his touch what is he doing I never thought he wd do sumthng like this infront of all of them y all of them are so bold first the attire then morning show of bari ranimaa now ranaji I wd never b able to compose myself r make myself worthy of them its too difficult...

Ranaji kya krae hain aap...

Ranaji; tmhara hath *guiding her through his eyes towards her marked wrist*

Gayatri: *ye koi wqt hay esi batain krne ka is trhan to sb dekhlenge jese wo isharay krae hain is se pehle k koi dekhay I shd cover my hand* jii mjhe pta hay...

Ranaji:*ya right u knw that's y u r showing off, thankgod atleast u showed the courtesy to cover it otherwise I thought u wd call the royal painter to make a painting of u with these mark on ur hands and hang it in the drawing room as ur trophy* he just nod...

After breakfast everybody went to their respective rooms gayatri was left with ***

SWARNA*; to rani ji kya hua *mischieviosly asking*

Gayatri: wo bus *blushed but stll told her whole story*

SWARNA*: confused* phr??

Gayatri: bus hogae suhaag raat kya phr??

SWARNA*:nahi mtlb ap k r ranaji k bech kchnae hua???

Gayatri: btaya jo mene ap ko... *smiling and blushing and thiking shes asking again and again just to tease her

SWARNA*: rani gayatri ap smjhi nae *realizd she has no idea abt all the intimate stuff*

Gayatri: kya nae amjhay? Ab aap hmay tang mat kijya baar baar...

SWARNA*: ap o to kch pta he nae

Gayatri: kis baray me? *curious*

SWARNA*: lgta hay aap ko sae se amjhana prega * nd she told all the stuff to gayatri, she was right gyatri was innocent she had no idea she cd seein her reactions when she was telling her all the intimate details how her arm was pricked like a hedgehog but ya the hairless one, and how her face became pale...

Gayatri: hmay smjh nae arha... mtlb... Ye ... kyun par kese...

SWARNA*: ji tbhe to ap se khilkhilae hui the kyunki ap ko kch pta he nae tha r ap ese chl phir rae the wrna sulakshana jiji... I shd not say...

Gayatri: kya sulakshana? *afraid*

SWARNA*: mtlb wo to apne kaksh se he niklne me bht ghbra rae the u knw frst time is like... and I was close to her so ranaji is so romantic u knw... sometimes dey wd go for days to our other mehal u knw for... infact in dre rooms dey used to sweep in early at night nd wd nor come out till noon...

Gayatri: mortified ye ap kesi batain krae hain...

SWARNA*: ji ranaji b ap se tbhe naraz hogae the k aap is trhan sogae r j bap ek dosray se prem krtay hain to u shd u knw...

Gayatri: thinking she wd discuss this with ranaji she can not  b so bold,,,, hum abhi atay hain hmay ranaji se kch baat krni hay...

SWARNA*: ehm ehm ranijii raat taka p wait krskti hain ranaji kae bhagay nae jarae

Gayatri: nae wo to hum bus...

SWARNA*: aray hm mzak krae hain jaiya app

Ranaji in his room: *thinking*agr gayatri ap ye smjhti hay k ap behosh hnay ka natak krengi r ye sb khel khel k rap sb ghr walun k dil me hmaray rishtay ka jhoot puhchanay me kamyab hogae hain to aap hmay b kabu karlengi to ye aap ki bhool hay ye kalratri bhlay he 5 din ki ho but hmaray bech ye zindagi bhr rhegi*

Gayatri: ranaji hmay ap se baat krni hay

Ranaji: hm b aap he ka intzar krae the

Gayatri: is wqt* sureSWARNA* was right he doesn't feel the difrnce btwn day nd night* but I shd not encourage him*

Lekin app pehle hmari baat sunay

Ranaji:* rani kya bn gae tewar b seekh lia* ap b kya yaad rkhengi khaiya

Gayatri: dekhya ranaji hm jantay hain ap k r sulakshana k baray me mera r sulakshana ka koi muqabla nahi hay r na he hm un jese kbhi bn sktay hain ap dono k bech k prem mere prem se kae ziada tha to us ki maryadaen b kch agay tak hngi ap smjh to gae hngay me kis baray me baat krae hun me ap se ek binti krna chahti hun me ek mamuli si larki hun mjhe is mahal k toor treekay kch smjh nae atay ap k yha to suhaag raat b pta nae kesi hti hay hm log in chezun me wishwas nae rkhtay r agr aap ko lgta hay k aap ne mjh se shadi krli hay to me b sulakshana ki jga lena chaungi to ye ghalat hay me apne sankar kbhi b nae bhool skti ye angrezi riwaaz ka palan mera dhram nae to agr aap isay kaalratri smjhay to yhe sahi but hmaray bech ye hmesha rhegi sorry...

Ranaji: WHAAAT??? *is she mad what is she saying* *first seduce me and acting innocent now?!* *god shes confusing, anyways I shd b happy, it means she knew all abt my feelings, but still acting weird she sthought by doing all this she wd get my attention bt she didn't so she gave up* *but wait is she rejecting me??* *what if she waznt intrstd in frst place and was just tryng to play with my emotions to see if em lustful abt her r not* *no she ws dfntly intrst* *stop it man y r u thinking all dis it doesn't matter now u got what u wanted* *but wait she rehected me she dfntly did... how dare she??***

*she cd not risk to take a breathe, before he cd say nything she said all she cd say and ran obviously if he was angry in the morning he wd b wrathful now, she never knew royals have dfrnt styles of suhaag raats obviously it was far dfrnt from what her frnd told her she cant chng her values for them now no matter shes rani now but she also has some values of her life, infact she wd avoid coming to his room when hes awake she wd only come when he asleep and the reason of sleeping together would b for the santan obviously she has to give the khushkhabri on very first year of her marriage and den she wd sleep separately but if he wd ask him she has to sleep with him but not do such imoral deeds, hey bhagwan plz give these royals some sense how can they practice such things*

The end*

Yes and finally I can sleep :D but no its morning now I strtd writing at 4 and its 7 now damn ill sleep ny way its weekend :D

hope u guys like it, excuse me for my grammar language errors and god knows what else and as u can see my content is so immature as I am not a writer at all but still I tried :p and I am open for criticism and appreciations as well ;) and if any one can recreate my writing with better way you have my permission and I would love to read it J do like and comments

Love & Regards,

dusk. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Cute...