your clarification about aman and raman wii clear
but be patience
glad you like raman entry
enjoy reading

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey my lovely buddies...

Thanks a ton for your sweet comments and encouragement..

Not proofread, please over look spellings/grammatical mistakes..

Enjoy reading.

Don't forget to press like button and drop your valuable comment.

Part-3

Ish: miku congrats for your permanent sautan in your life. ha ha ha

Mihika: you wicked girl that a bad thing to say. Don't laugh on me. mihir, what is this?

Mihir: what?

Ishu know,now this mihir so called bhai bring world war-III between mimi. She want to stop this...

Ish: okay listen guys, you continue your war. I'm going to sleep again.

Mimi: NO...

Ish: yes my planning is working, she thought .Now what? You people continue you war.

Mihika: no ishu don't sleep..listen na..

Ish:  I knew that you people are not let me to sleep? 

Mihika: well you are right .you not going to sleep any more. Since, you are talking to us and it's already 9.00am

Ishita rubbed her eyes and opened them with a shock and see the clock which was hanging on the wall. It shows 9am.

She was surprised to think at herself .How she wake up this much late, usually she wake up early morning .she should figure out how her friends destroy her sleeping sessions in childhood. She smiled and said oh! My god came a loud shirk from her side.

Mihika: Hey ishu! What happened? Miku asked worriedly.

Ish: you people always messed up my things..

Mihika: Isn't that a bad thing to say wicked girl..

Ish: whatever, I have to go now. It's already late bye... by saying this she cut the call.

Mimi: ishu... listen na...called her unison

Hello.. hello ...she cut the call mihir.

Oh! mihir I miss you so much by saying this mihika hugged him, mihir hugged her back and kissed her neck .mihika the first one to break the hug and she pecked mihir cheeks. mihir   closed their distance between them ,he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead and said I MISS YOU MORE MIHIKA.. saying this he kissed her eyes , cheeks...he going to kiss her lips...

Tring..Tring...who is this now? Mikiha make a face when mihir  newyork mobile disturb her romantic mood.

Sorry mihika, wait a minute, please hold on your romantic mood.

This number is related to india, but how the caller knows my newyork office number. Shut I'm so stupid .may be bhai give my number to new clients to discuss about today meeting, mihir thought

He Press the answer button.

Hello..

Caller: hello mihir

Mihir: omg bhai? You?

Raman: kyu kisi aur ko expect kiya tah kya?

(Did you expect someone call)

Mihir look at mihika and signalled her..it's bhai .

Listening bhai word mihika widened her eyes.. hmm ,he never leave my mihir alone. Ishu is right, he is sautan in my life , she thought  to herself but make a happy face in front  of mihir and give a fake smile to him.

Mihir: bhai  , how are you?  Whose number is this bhai?

Raman: Tumaraha babhika number hia(this number belongs to your bhabhi)

Mihir: bhabhi

Raman: haa your bhabhi

Mihir: bro are you serious

Raman: why? Don't you trust your bro?

Mihir : I doesn't mean it  bro, you never told me about bhabhi?

Raman: kyu tumia bolkar shaadi karu,tumai bolkar bache paidha karna hai kya?

(I should take permission from you to get marry and to give birth to my child)

Mihir: Bro I'm serious .Are you married shagun?

Mihir knows his bhai, he never like shagun and married to shagun is a dream to him and his bhai, he want to tease him. He Love to pull his bhai leg in shagun's matter, he thought to himself.

Raman:iss sai ach toh main GAY banker paidha  hotithi.

(To marry her is better than I like to born like GAY)

Mihir: GAY?

Mihika who is working in kitchen listen GAY word. GAY, who is GAY? What's going on my behind? What, mihir is talking with his bro? Is Mihir hiding something from me? Numerous questions danced in her mind.

Raman: Don't get shock mihir. I'm telling truth.

Mihir: Bro stop this now, tell me the truth.

Raman: oh then you caught my lie

Mihir: I'm your brother .I know everything related to you. When you came to india? Why you not inform me about your arrival? What's going on bro?

Raman: mihir hold on your horses. Yes I'm in india. I want a break from so called business world and that shagun matter it's irritating me re.

Mihir: oh! I see 

Mihir calm answer irritates raman more he lost his temper. He shouted on phone. mihir I'm in II hotel come and met me. This is my order as your boss. He said angrily not listening to mihir words.

Mihir understand his bro is mad now he has to go and met him right now. He took his car keys and bid bye to mihika, not listening to her.

Mihika is more furious on mihir and his bhai. mihir you not tell me where you are going. You not love me mihir? You not give a damn thing to inform me?  She thought to herself with teary eyes.

IYER MANSION..

She throw the blanket off of her, a bit angry she couldn't fall back asleep. She stood up from her bed, Pulling her long black hair into a messy bun as she washed her face and brushed her teeth. She went to her dresser and shuffled through her clothing, until she found a nice dress for her. She went into the bathroom and put on her outfit.As soon as she was done she properly made her hair, brushing it back into a nice and tight ponytail. After getting dressed, She did a simple winged eyeliner and some mascara to her eyes .She looked at the time, to see it was now 10:00am. She looked into the body mirror, somewhat pleased with her appearance

Wow, I take an hour to get ready? I should probably stop that. Well, I think it was because of the eyeliner thing, she thought
she headed out her room, going down for breakfast.

Ishitha : Hey, neelu what you done In breakfast today.

Neelu: wada di

Ishitha: Neelu how many times I'm remember you. DON'T prepare heavy food in morning breakfast. It's not good to appa health.

Neelu: But di sir is not at home. Last night he left to Chennai.

Ishitha: I'm sorry neelu , I forgot about that, she disappointed now b'coz she missing her appa badly.

She completed her breakfast and stepped out from Iyer mansion .

II HOTEL:

Raman order coffee for him..

His order was done, and manoj was ready to get it to him with his special coffee.

He knocked the door

"Come in!" he called out.

Slowly with one hand holding the hot coffee and carefully with other hand, manoj open the door. Walking towards raman to give his hot coffee, but unfortunately, fate didn't with him . He tripped over something that felt like a sock, making the hot coffee spill down to raman.

"Today life is really something..." raman mumble to himself.

He quickly stood up in front of manoj. Glaring at him with his face red, raging full of anger and coffee spilled clothes.

"How can you call yourself high quality hotel ?!" he yelled on him.

Sorry sir manoj apologise him.

But raman is not in a mood to hear his pleadings..

"How dare you! You must pay for this! Get your manager! I'm going to make sure my suit is clean and perfect for today's business meeting!

Manoj again apologise him by taking his suit with him.

GET OUT from here, raman yelled on him. The smell of coffee made him lose his appetite. Why does it have to be today that things get ruin? And where is mihir?  He's late!

His phone suddenly rang, interrupting his train of thought. The caller ID displayed "mummy". Clicking the answer button and hearing her voice.

"Raman, when you come back from your business meeting today, I want you to meet Shagun , your future wife. Your father and I hope you will like her, she's lovely, rich, and super duper beautiful." His   mother said.

Lovely ?  Beautifu?  Rich?he wanted to puke. The thought of her name sounded annoying. The only thing he remembered about her was she was older than him by four years.

To be honest, I hate older woman because I feel less dominant. Most males usually dig for older women but not me. I completely hate it...he thought to himself

Raman are you there his mother shouted on phone.

Off course mumma tell me, I'm hearing you he absently answered his mother.

I'm asking about your marriage, when you are coming to home? Last night you not come to home?  What happen to you?

"mumma ,hold down ,take a deep  breath ,I'm in India...he inform to his mother. He knew what his mother next question.

What? what the hell are you doing there? why you not inform me? she asked worriedly.

Mumma! calm down ,i want a change in my life ,I'm bored with my so called business tycoon tag, the society give to me . He irritated now to give any further answers.

But what about your marriage with shagun, his mother asked.

Mumma, You can't just simply ask me to like her for your desire, even more to marry her! I just simply cannot do the job. We've only met once and things didn't even go too well."And how you select shagun for your handsome son, he asked his mother disappointedly.

She know her son not like shagun , even she not like her, at least her son love someone to get out from this trap, she hope for the  best...  she thought.

"Is there a reason? Do you like someone else? Why aren't you telling me things before hand then? Don't tell me it's the truth!" his mother asked hopingly.

Talking with his mumma, he went near to the window and looked the surroundings of the hotel. He saw a nice black SUV parked in front of II hotel .A gorgeous and elegant girl stepped out of the vehicle. Her hair was tied up in a neat ponytail. Black sunglasses were perched ever so perfectly atop her head. She had the perfect figure, skinny yet curvy, which her outfit complimented extravagantly. Her dress allowed her to appear much more than she actually was, although even she was already beautiful. He estimated she was around 5'5 or 5'6. Looking at her gave him major self-esteem issues. She seemed as if she related to a high society. Not to mention her car...

He smirked at her, "Mom, I do have someone. We're having a little date at this moment before my meeting. So I call you back."

He said hanging up before his mother could say anything."PERFECT! SHE IS PERFECT!" he yelped as excitement bubbling inside of him, a silly grin spreading across his face.

He looked at her once again through window, his facial expressions change in to YUCK when he saw her, kissing him.

Evening  at  5.oo PM IN II hotel...

Raman headed out from his room, going down for fresh air.

He pushed the elevator button and waited for the doors to open. He thought back to morning incident. oh! Shut that server. I have to fix this problem, poor man.

Raman slightly chuckle of going to find the manager of this II hotel. Subbu came back and said in his sweet voice, "I'm sorry Mr.raman. I'm sorry for your suit and tie. I fired the man and I hope you don't think anything bad about II hotel.

I played this too far; I didn't think this would have happened ,raman thought

Before he continues to say something else, his eyes widened and quickly dashed out to search for her. He not find her .

Night at 7:45 pm in II hotel:

He headed out from his room, going down for dinner. The corridors were completely in silent mode.

He stepped in, pressing the button for the lobby and waited silently, looking around at fellow passengers, but careful not to make eye contact. 

As the elevator doors opened, he stepped out acting completely normal as he went down to the dinner room. Grabbing some food from the buffet, he ate only a bit of what was on his plate. Most people may enjoy dinner, but he found it hard to eat. After dinner, he headed for the elevator once again. 

He silently stepped in, only two passengers left in elevator. Much to his disappointment, she wasn't there.

I expected her to be here, but why I'm expecting her here. Oh! well, there  she is, he thought

she stepped in to elevator, As she pressed the lift button, he stood beside her, not keeping his eyes off of her. She seemed to shift uncomfortably by his actions, and he smirked inwardly. So far so good...that was until his plan was ruined.

He was staying on the 20th floor, and the elevator doors opened only on the fifth, is she exiting from the elevator? 

Shit...only disappoint in his thought, but much to his surprise, she not exiting from elevator.

He rested his gaze on her, continuously staring and as time went on, he made his expression seem more suspicious, she seemed to notice his glimpse figure from corner of her eyes but she didn't react too much because she can't see his figure. She try to spare a glance at him once and that was all fail. They were on the eighth floor now and the elevator didn't stop yet, no one was getting in. It was now or never.

He went into drama mode and gasped, taking long strides to the elevator doors. His gaze was now on her, with one eyebrow raised observing her every move. He attempted to suppress his laughter and she kept a worried-shocked on her face.

(NOTE: Here ishitha not see raman face. As we observe our left or right sides in lift, we only saw the persons glimpse not complete figure )

Who is he and why he was here? He wore sunglasses, but she felt his cold gaze pierce through her body, she felt goose bumps rise on her skin as she looked straight ahead, she thought herself.

*THUD*elevator struck in the middle of the way..

Elevator sound makes her scared a little bit. She slowly leaned against the wall for support. She felt that someone ready to attack her.

Almost immediately he pulled out a handgun, readying it and aiming it at her back. He spoke in fake horror.

"Hands up" he ordered her. 

Her hands flew up in the air in surrender as shock and horror masked her face.

He was going to shoot me. She raised her hands up instantly in surrender.

"No! Please don't shoot me!!!

Her scared have evidence in her throat!!! Please just don't shoot me! I have to get back to my home!" she pleaded.

He grabbed her wrist firmly. she cried out in pain, where upon he covered her mouth with his hand. she tried to free herself from his tight grip but she couldn't.

oh no, that wasn't what she thought, No... that couldn't be happening, not to me. oh God i'm a god girl, why me? That was something that happened in movies .But only in movies. she quickly held her breath. when he realised, she was holding her breath. He leaned closer to her. "you can't hold your breath forever, sweetheart, his husky voice near her ear .she shuddered under the feeling of his hot breath tickling her neck. She knew he was right, she knew she couldn't hold her breath for a long time. She felt as she was dreaming, it's a bad dream. She want wake up from dream. She held her breath for a few minutes but then her last reserve of oxygen was consumed.

okay listen to me sweetheart ,i will remove my hand, but don't dare to shout or don't dare to turn.

She nodded her head positively

If you try to act smart I will use chloroform to shut your mouth..

She nodded her head negetively, like a kid..

He smiled on her anticts. She is so cute..he thought

He removed his right hand slowly from her mouth, and wrapped his left hand around her waist.

She slowly try to struggle out his grip, but he wouldn't let her..He simple moaned hmm and he pulled her in to his chest. Her back touching his chest now, she couldn't turn and see him. He was so warm, the heat radiating trough his body made her toasty.

He released her she was free from his grip now. She was shivering a little.

"CLOSE YOUR EYES" he order her

Why ? She asked.

It's my order otherwise I will use chloroform on you  , he blackmailed her.

No no don't do that, she pleaded him and she closed her eyes.

He take his hanky from his pocket and tied it to cover up her eyes..

"This is going to be fun..."he thought. 

she couldn't help but let tears stream down her face. He was a monster she thought

"Why the sad face?" He asked.

She frowned, how stupid can he be? she thought

She didn't open her mouth and bent down her head and played with her thumbs.

"Answer me." he said, now in a more aggressive tone. She bit her lips and let a thick tear roll down on her cheeks.

"I-I..." she stuttered, words were being blocked her lump that was still inside her throat.

"Talk" He demanded for answer.

"You scaring me " she bust out.

His face became relaxed and he moved away from her . He cleared his throat and looked her.

"I need to know your name." He finally said, ignoring her words.

I sighed and tried to find a way of escaping from him. If I told him a false name, if I ever get out, he'll never find me.  she thought

"mathangi" she lied.

"I know you're lying." He spat, his face inches away from her.

she flinched away and bit her lips hard.

"Don't try your stupid tricks on me. I'm smarter than you think. Now, tell me, what's your real name?" He was so close to her, she could feel his hot breath against her neck. she let out a tear and swallowed.

"Ishitha iyer." she whispered.

"I want full name of yours" he order her.

"Ishitha vishwanathan iyer" she whispered

Who is this Vishwanathan iyer? He enquired her.

My appa, she answered.

Appa? What is this appa? He was curious to know.

My father, she answered.

"Good girl" Now, what's your age?" He questioned her.

"20, turning to 21" She answered.

He nodded and licked his lips.

Do you have a boy friend? He asked her to know, If he have any chance in her life.

Hope you people like it..

TO BE CONTINUED...

FOR PM'S BUDDY ME...

ADVANCE HAPPY DUSSERA TO U AND YOUR FAMILY  BUDDIES...

Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
update part 3
have a look
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res jaan will unres by friday..
such a cute  update..😊
iam loving this..❀️
mihir mihika was too cute..
mihir and Raman's conversation was hilarious..🀣🀣
raman on his full mood..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he found his perfect girl..!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
IshRa moments were perfect dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
elevator scene was potraited very well..
the last few conversation of IshRa cant be more cute loved it..❀️❀️
well written..πŸ‘πŸ‘
please end the shagun matter..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Edited by .Jayashree. - 8 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an awesome update JaanπŸ€—
I felt for Mihika..
Raman's convo wit his mother was nice..
His fate brought her in the same lift..
By god he threatened her like anything..
I really love his attitude..
Cont soon...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update. Roll reversal.here raman disturbedmimis πŸ€£
Lift scene was awesome raman tied her eyes and asked everything.
She like a kid was answering her question.
Wah ishu kya imagination hai.πŸ‘
Saguniya is four yes older than raman yuck badghi hoker bhi chote ladhke we shaadi karna chati hai.
Continue soon.
-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No More Shagun Yaar Throw Her No Dustbin
Mimi Ishita Convo Mast Tha.. Poor Mihik Thinks So low About Mihir Really GAY.rofl.
Raman And His Mother Convo Was Good.
JKR KO DARPOKNI KYU BANA DIYA RE POOR SHE IS OBEYING HIM
I Liked His Attitude
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Dushera to u too dearie... 
Interesting... Do update soon... Wanna know Ishita's answer... 

Ty for the PM... 
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
That update was great - Raman interrupting Mihir and Mihika and then Mihir leaving without giving any explanation to Mihika and Mihika feeling sad πŸ˜­ - Becoming like his bhai!!!!!
Raman shouting at waiter and then feeling bad about him but when Subbu tells him that he has fired him he does not stop him!!!!!

So he does not like Shagun because she is 4 years older then him and also irritates him!!!😑 and also because he likes to be dominant!!!!🀣
Whilst talking to his mum he sees Ishita and almost falls for her calling her PERFECT!!!❀️ and also tells his mum that he has someone and that he is on a date with herπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If Toshiji does not like Shagun why is she asking Raman to marry her??????!!!!!πŸ˜•

Elevator scene was genius - this was his way of finding out all her basic information!!!🀣🀣 so he finds out that she is younger than him - main thing he wanted to know!!!!πŸ˜† need to make Ishita a bit more brave though!!!😎 he is definitely showing his dominant side now though!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

He wants to know if she has a boyfriend as he obviously saw her kissing Subbu?????😑

I am really looking forward to the next update now to see how he will pacify her after scaring her like this!!!😳

Thank you so much for the pm!!πŸ€—

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update janani
Liked the lift scene
Convo between Raman and his mother is good
Mihika thinks mihir is gay🀣
Update soon