18.9.15 - Raman ki Atmakatha - Main, meri patni aur meri pehli patni

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

By all accounts, it wasn't a very eventful episode.😕 Nothing much happened. I mean, nothing much happened that mattered to US.😕  And the things that DID happen matter to us too much that they give us bouts of anxiety😲

The highlight of the episode was Raman-Ishita conversation...

It started with Ishita coming in with a bottle of wine and pouring it in a glass... trying to serve it to Raman as his morning drink..poor guy...he was about to drink the glass of lime juice kept by his bedside, and was shocked to see Biwi with a bottle of wine so early in the morning..😆

"Tumhara dimag toh kharab nai ho gaya naa! Arrey itni subah toh MAIN bhi nai peeta..."🤣

LOVED how Ishita tackled his rage-and-hurt-induced drinking problem saying it would be wonderful if they both drank together👏...Raman protested, saying despite such a fiasco last night, how could she suggest this...she said, "Main toh kehti hun kal kuch hua hi nai"  Raman understood she was trying to be sarcastic with him. I admit. It was funny  He apologized saying it would never happen again...

she said, "Do you really mean it Raman?"

He said - Haan...iss wine ki kasam😆

THIS WAS THE BEST PART OF TODAY'S EPISODE...Everything that came after this was meh😕 blah😕

It went downhill and got more depressing when Raman broached the surrogacy topic with ISHITA...she categorically refused she didnt want a baby...they had already discussed it...and there was no more to it. He talked about how Manoj says its a foolproof method...lots of ppl are resorting to it these days.

"Log kar rahe hain toh karne do naa Raman" 

and then she rushed to Ruhi's room and burst out crying.

And THEN we got a reaction out of her...when she was sitting alone, thinking and talking to herself...how she wanted to forget it all, shut it all out of her mind, how it was a closed chapter she never wanted to visit again...how she never wanted anyone else in the family to hope for a miracle again, as miracles didnt grace real life.😔

Ideally, since this was one such moment I was looking forward to, it should have CRUSHED my heart. It didn't.😕 It didn't even manage to make a dent. Ishita punched her arm in the air (just like she had done when she got to know she couldn't conceive) and burst out crying...but it didn't connect with me. Because in the last 3-4 days not ONCE has she been shown where she WANTED TO FORGET this chapter of her life...she has been acting weird...not confiding in her husband despite sharing such intimate moments with him last night, in the rain...

just saying she loves him doesn't make it alright. She's got to give him the privilege of being her better half. Not try and dismiss this topic. And react like nothing happened. Raman and Ishita BADLY need a heart-to-heart when BOTH of them are sane, conscious, sober.

As for me, Ishita's outburst didn't move me an iota. Dunno why. Not even her acting could save the day for me.😕 I cannot suddenly snap into behaving like an overwhelmed, emotional audience right after Ive spent days behaving like a snoopy neighbour trying to peep into Ishita's mind, thinking WHY she was acting al gung-ho...😕

As for Raman, I dunno WHY he looks on with a dogged determination at this surrogacy thing. Its consumed every inch of him😡

On a lighter note, Manoj wants to speak to his Mom about Shagun...and has already given her a hint...since he was chatting with her on Skype or Facetime (dunno which) and Shagun came rushing to him to talk about how she's close to screwing Ashok's life, his Mom saw her as well. Lo beta! Munh dikhai toh yahin ho gayi!😆

Manoj ne toh PROPOSE bhi kar diya... Banda bahut hi fast hai bhai!

it was actually a cute moment...he said without any theatrics and overdramatic gestures..he said it simply, like there could be no other way to it. "I love you Shagun"

She looked shocked...though I felt something stirred inside her.😳 She has too many limitations of being someone's ex-wife, someone's ex-mistress, a mother of two kids and a horrible wretched woman at that...so her hesitation is understandable. She categorically said nothing could happen between them and left the scene.

It may sound crass, but I just realised...TWO men in the show stood rejected today.😃

One woman (Ishita) refused to go ahead with the procedure that would give Raman his baccha and the other refused to give the man pyaar and all that comes with it😆😆😆

Loved the scene between Mihika and Toshi👍🏼...so good seeing Mihika after SOOO LONG...But then why dont we see her with ACP ANYMORE???  Is it because CVs want to reserve MiMi for future torturous, dramatic tracks?

Simmi overheard Mihika and Toshi's conversation and realised that Rinky has been lying to everybody around her...she never went for dinner that night with Mihika...in fact she cancelled the dinner plan at the last minute. So its official. Rinki gulchhare uda rahi hai pati ki gairhaziri mein🤪

I am sick and tired of the discussions centered around Ashok's illegal factory and child labour and this and that. I am sick of the zealous interest Ishita has been showing in Ashok's hideous work😕 ...I am TIRlevels  of Ishita  being in the Superwoman Social Service Mode constantly without a break😕...I am sick and tired of her keenness to even go visit that damn site 😕...How can I connect to her tears in the beginning of the episode? Just so WEIRD and looks so fake and botched up now.  As an audience, I have my limitations...I shouldn't have to read between the lines and GUESS what my fav character is feeling/thinking when the character HERSELF DOESN'T GIVE TWO HOOTS TO IT😡

I thought Raman was sitting in diff room when Ishita was busy shedding tears in Ruhi's room?? Then how did he understand that Ishita didnt want another child coz she hoped for a miracle once, and it shattered...so she didn't want to raise her hopes or anybody else's anymore?? These are the EXACT things Ishita was thinking sitting in a diff corner of the house😕

Manoj should BURN his degree...or rather, his degree should be CONFISCATED with a heavy penalty shoved up his oversmart brain  He STILL believes Surrogacy is THE answer???

Raman has lost his marbles coz he is wondering if he could go ahead with the surrogacy procedure WITHOUT his wife;s consent??? !! WOW! THIS IS A NEW LOW! WHY CVS WHY? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BUTCHER RAMAN CONSISTENTLY ATLEAST ONCE IN EACH TRACK????😡😡😡

And that idiot Manoj was talking how it would be against his ethics, but then freezing a woman's eggs without her permission isn't?? Against ethics, that is??  What BULLSHIT!😲

YHM is BAFFLING me at new levels with each passing day..Raman ventures to HELP Manoj snare his love, Shagun? I mean, W*F?!! "You love her naa? Main usse baat karunga...tumhare liye"😕😕😕 And I'm like, this sounds like Pakistan stepping in to eradicate global terrorism by working in tandem with India😆😆

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???  WHY ARE THE CVs hell-bent on keeping that Raman-Shagun bond intact? WHY??  Kkya karega Raman, Manoj ki sifaarish karega Shagun ke saamne, ki suno...forget what happened between us and between you and Ashok...and that you were once a wretched woman and I wanted to murder you...this guy is foolish and madly in love with you...grab this opportunity...kyunki yeh one-time offer hai???

He was so eager to TALK to Shagun that he even FOLLOWED her right down to Ashok's "illegal factory" ...wondering what she was up to...

First, Shagun ke paas itna dimag kahan se aaya yaar? Koi bhi air gaira cold storage mein bulayega and you'll just take off?? Without wondering who it is, whether it was Ashok's plan...nothing???😲

So what happened is no guess...Raman followed her in...and there they were, LOCKED in the cold storage...with Ashok monitoring them like a hawk ready to pounce on its prey...asking the guy to keep lowering the temperature...I'm guessing he is waiting for them to die of frost bite or something...

Come to think of it, watching them together in the cold storage is giving him sinister ideas...and he knows how exactly to use this to his advantage...he will try and create a doubt in Ishita's mind, OBVIO. 

I just hope he doesn't lower the temperature so much that they have no option but to hug each other tight and cling to each other's bodies, revisiting the past

Then toh it will completely fall in line with EK's usual ex-curren-ex plot...and will be a full-blown drama that will easily last for months...

Cold storage mein sirf gajar matar mooli aloo piyaz dikh raha tha...Shagun should try and keep her brains from working too hard...which IDIOT just LANDS at a cold storage of a shady, abandoned factory without knowing WHO gave the tip-off??? Shagun...of course...pehle sirf nautanki karne mein dimaag chalati thi..ab sahi kaamon mein dimaag theek se chal hi nai raha...

it was CRINGEWORTHY to hear her take Ishita's side and say - Bahut mushkil se main badli hun..ab main peeche nahin hat sakti...Ashok ki wajah se Ishita ne apna baccha kho diya...mujhe Ashok ke khilaf saboot ikkattthha karna hi hoga...it sounded so weird...I am sorry, sometimes when she starts championing a cause or the other, I feel kinda nauseous...doesn't sit well with me😕

And as the precap shows, they are both trying to call people to help...but obviously...network hai kahan jo call lagega

Raman ki Shagun ke saath itni yaari dosti sahi nai lag rahi mujhe😡 The way these two are now behaving, we'll soon get to see Raman and Ishita, Manoj and Shagun on dinner and picnic outings soon...and Raman's obsession for "fulfilling Ishita's dream" is kinda making me nervous now...how long before he starts leaning towards Shagun, coz after all she IS the mother of Adi and Ruhi...nothing can change that...Dramatic times in YHM ahead..

P.S. Raman looked EXTREMELY HOT in a crisp black shirt, teamed with an orange-red blazer and trousers of the exact same colour...he makes my breath hot!!😆😆😆

I've attached a proof below😃

Edited by gravity23 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RES because i'm awake lol
unres 

Have nothing to say about episode except...

IF ke log have come up with numerous predictions...some are Raman/Shagun one night stand, Raman goes ahead with surrogacy behind Ishita and Shagun surrogate mother but Ishita sees them in the cold storage and will later mu when shagun gets pregnant...to name a few...

And PuttWi were cute...the only bearable scene...and also the ACP scene ❤️

Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Akanksha,
Nice review as usual but I slightly disagree with you in some places.

I was hoping in your review you would put in the black shirt and orange suit man how good he looks in bold unusual colors  Oh man I am jealous of him he can carry any color I wish I had the skin tone like him😆

It was a powerful episode but the ending kind of killed it with where are they taking this track

I was kind of looking for the continuation of yesterday episode they come inside soaked so trying to remove each other clothes( cannot except them to remove clothes)😆 some romance extra but straight away they showed next morning😭

It started of very well with Raman thanking god and asking him to make Ishita his wife in all his lives and we see Ishita bringing in whisky when she was mixing with coffee he asked what are you doing I don't drink early in the morning and biwi came right back saying that it is for her she wants to be takkar with her husband there nok-jhok was good and Raman understood her concern and promised her that he would not drink again but they cut a few scene from the OLV which was funny when he promises on the whisky bottle Ishita looks at him weird and he says to her I am Punjabi men we take drink seriously and if I promises on that I will abide by that and then she says okay I will believe you this time that was nice cute scene with their expression but mad at editors for cutting that scene😡

When she was about to go he again started about this surrogacy talk and finally could see a chink in her armor everybody reaction differs to pain she wants to forget the whole thing ever happened so that she can cope with the present life but this monologue would have created impact if it had come when for the first time Raman suggested surrogacy but I think she has not fully broken yet it is only a chink in her armor so I am waiting for her full blown out pain.

IshRa love is such that they can understand each other even when they are not together this was beautifully show with Raman conversation with Manoj Ishita in her monologue said that she is running away and she doesn't believe in miracles as nothing comes true it was the same thing Raman said to Manoj that Ishita has lost trust in miracles and is hiding her pain so he wants to bring her out of it.

I got really mad in his quest to fulfill her dreams he is forgetting he is hurting her more but I am waiting for the day he realizes that because his love for her is so much he will abandon his crazy idea of surrgoacy if has an inkling that it is hurting her I hope end of this surrogacy track we get a full emotional Ishita pouring out her pain instead of the cliched track of ex carrying the baby to term or the surrogate mother falling for Raman

This where today from a powerful episode it went to crappiest episode when Raman asksed is there anyway he could give her the baby without Ishita knowing and the doc where do they get the degrees from stating that is unethical but keeps her eggs without consent and then says as he is the husband he can do it but to give credit they did not mess with all legalities he said he would search for the mother in the mean time Raman has to convince Ishita.

I so don't want MiMi again I for one routed for them to be back together when Mihir was single and Mihika was married to Ashok I wanted Mihir to sweep in like a knight and save Mihika but after Mihir got married I wanted only a new guys for Mihika and I am happy with Abhisheck but now I guess they want to bring MiMi back they are not showing Abhika but I want to see only Abhika now.😭
I hope at least here CV take our audience opinion about the side character at least because they are not listening when we tell about the lead character.

I am thinking Rinki is seriously have an affair or thinking about having one.

Ashok at least used his brain this time to figure out who the source is

Ishita wants to destroy Ashok so that he doesn't bother them again I get where she is coming from but I don't like she wants to go in on the bust but Abhischek was firm with her and he looks so good he has become my third favorite in the show Raman,Bala and now ACP😆

I was dancing when Manoj said I love you Shagun I said finally she is out of IshRa life and then I was brutally let down when she declined😡 I am also routing for puttar to convenience her by hook or crook I want her out of IshRa life

What type of business does Ashok does first it was some kind of land deal then he got demoted to modelling agency with Mihika then further more he got demoted to making juice for children now he is selling vegetables in cold storage😆 if he is only selling vegetables why does he have factory he needs to have fields to produce.

My guess on the cold storage there would be no misunderstanding of their love but I guess his respect in Ishita eyes would come into question because of the previous incident when ever Raman promised to take care of her feelings he immediately broke them and yesterday episode Ishita repeatedly said she respect him a lot.

I am waiting to see how this is going to turn out but for now taking YHM as a daily dose whenever it is not agreeing with me I will stop then.

Hope to see you to tomorrow to Akanksha

Edited by mayasundar - 8 years ago
anisha960 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
title is mindblowing
res will commnt after reading !
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aka, I need to give it to you - you actually wrote such a long review for the bull-shit?
These days I am not too keen on watching YHM, fed up of Ashok and Raman's baby obsession!

He told Shagun she gave him two precious gifts, so he can forgive her. looks like he cant forgive Ishita for not giving him a baby!

How can he even think of hiding the surrgacy kaand from ishita?😡

The whole esisode was so blah... and Shagun everywhere makes it just worse...

In fact now I have started feeling that Raman shud go back to Shagun and have a third child and since she is all goody now, he can fall for her til and dil again...

It is so sad, I never thought that my YHM obsession and Ishra obsession will go downhill so soon...

I watch the epsiodes when I can just out of habit - it is not ven entertaining anymore.

The whole essense of YHM and pala pal badhi hain mohabbatein - I was looking fwd to their romance, honeymoon, then babay, preg etc.. BUt all Cvs want is crazy drama and shagun...

and ashok is getting more and more evil and going scott-free. They just sealed his factory but what about arresting him? NO LOGIC😡 Just to make Raman and Shagun freeze in one room😡
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He he.  I loved the title
Raman ki band baj rahi hai ...

RIP RKB how I wish u could be saved😭

If just yesterday I thought the episode was good today the cv's ruined it royally...shagun ka apshagun lag gaya hai cv's ko
Ashok for God's sake is busy with kitchen politics it's like watching gay gabbar😡

Ek shagun ko story mein thusne me liye kis kis character ko maroge???
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
snow white in cold storage patah nahi ab dhood ki dhuli huyi shagun kahin khatta dahi na banjaye🤣 Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
yakutamt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Title of ur post...😆😆
Apart from black shirt and rusty blazer with sunglasses on.   Oof rkb aka karan Patel and his deadly looks..there was nthng tht was wrth in the episode...
Edited by yakutamt - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
updated page 1Edited by mayasundar - 8 years ago
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Other than ishra scene, there was nothing interesting today.
Mu on the way for ishra. Bus scene/ Raman reminiscing his past,  Biwi not happy, then this. 
Ashok and Suraj don't they have a business to run? 
Hw cum Ashok never gets tried for endangering the lives of kids/ juice track/ women/ children/ bus incident/ ? At least his role made sense when shagun was with him, now it's forced.
I'm still being optimistic on Ishu's outburst, a more intense one in the near future.
It was ok today.
Oh btw I baptized / Christined  Shagun as Snow  White, so the credit goes to me.😉😆

Edited by Mdwst - 8 years ago