Users

Frequent Posters

k2luvsparijat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ParijatDeewani

K2 kaha thi yr tu pta hain I missed u sooo much stpid πŸ˜­
Ja katti tujhse baat nhi krti main 

Madam mujhy bata nahi sAKti thee ki tu tweeter pay anyvali hain woh sirf tery liye ati hun πŸ˜­shellu tu mujhsy baat nahi karegi toh πŸ’”πŸ’”
ParijatDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: k2luvsparijat

Madam mujhy bata nahi sAKti thee ki tu tweeter pay anyvali hain woh sirf tery liye ati hun πŸ˜­shellu tu mujhsy baat nahi karegi toh πŸ’”πŸ’”

Are aisa ho skta hai kya ki mai meri k2 se baat na kru Kya re tu bhi
Mujhy nhi aana tetr pe Kitni zada negativity hai re vaha Jb man krega tb aa jaungi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sissy update na plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz sissy iam patiently waiting here update na..
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super update dear thanks for pm
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry dear I'm read all d pms nw so plz do continue
Naazrt thumbnail
can't wait more plzzzx update na sissy
Naazrt thumbnail
update update update update update update update update
plzzzx sissy plzzz plzzz plzzzx
ParijatDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1357raksha

Super update dear thanks for pm

Thank u dear😊
k2luvsparijat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhy shellu update kaab karegiry πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
ParijatDeewani thumbnail
CHAPTER 16
"Come on aunty I want to play hide and seek."Pari kissed on his cheek lovingly saying,"Offcourse sweetheart."Veer kissed her back too whilst Rajat just enjoyed watching the duo."Okay.But who will be the diner?",quipped the cute little boy.Rajat said,"If you don't mind little boy you both hide and I will seek you.""First of all I'm not a small boy I am four years old and I have no problem if you want to seek us uncle"said the little boy cheerfully.He continued,"Okay you have to count till ten and after that search us."Rajat simply nodded his head.He began to count and Veer and Pari separated their ways and finally got a place to hide.Veer hid in the balcony whereas Pari his in their room behind the bed.He finished counting and started to find them starting with the hall."As far as I know,you won't hide here Jaan."He felt proud of his witty brain and tiptoed to their room.Pari carefully saw him getting in the room.As soon as his eyes fell on her she backed off.He chuckled and went towards the curtains.Pari was relieved that he hadn't seen her.She again peeked through the corner but to her surprise he was nowhere to be seen."Where the hell is he gone?",she thought."Bhoo",he came from behind and frightened her.She was hell scared.He couldn't help but laugh.He was way too engrossed in his laughter session when he heard her sobs.Her face dug in her palms.She was crying profusely. "Hey Jaan I'm really sorry.I was just joking around ya.I didn't mean to to do this."Pari lifted her face.Tears bore in her eyes.She said,"Yopu scared me to death Rajat.",and hid her face again and started weeping.he took his hands in his,lifted her face and in his ever loving voice said,"I was just joking Jaan.I promise I will never do that again.Please stop crying.Pari smirked.Her eyes gleamed in mischief.She smirked at him who was all worried due to her behavior.She held her tummy and laughed her heart out.Rajat,"Ohhso you were kidding me haan?"Pari was still laughing hard.With much control she said,"How could you ever think that I would cry for such a small thing?'a nd laughed out again.He frowned whilst she noticed him she exclaimed,"How cute!Your such a sweetheart.By the way you were silly ya" to which he raised he raised his brows.She continued,"I mean you should have atleast thought that I would never get so scared and end up crying. I mean I am JODHA The Rajput and you know well that Rajput's never get scared of anything."Rajat,"Oyee don't pull over Jodha Akbar dialogues haan""I will",she said proudly"And you also have to listen to me just as Jalal does for his Jodha.Hamare hukm ki taamil ho(My orders should be put into action)."Jo hukm Begam sahiba",he replied in his sweet voice and they both chuckled.Meanwhile Veercame in search of them and found them busy enjoying themselves.veer,"Auntyyy this is not fair.You told that you both will play with me but you both are enjoying here.I was hiding there waiting for uncle but he did not come only.Go I'm katti with you uncle."They both got up.Rajat lifted the tiny boy in his hand and said,"Are no Veer.You no I caught aunty first.Then I was coming in search of you only my baby"Though he was small he was not less than a grandpa in his talks.He said,"Don't tell my aunty anything haan.I love her a lot.""And me?" asked Rajat making a puppy face.Veer I his ever sweet voice said,"See uncle I love you but I love aunty more.She is do sweet and kind and doesn't beat me also like mumma."Pari lifted the angel in her hands and said"I love you soo much."and pecked his cheeks lovingly.She whispered something in his ears and he nodded assuring her that he would do as she has said.They both leaned towards Rajat and planted a soft peck on each of his cheek.Seeing this sweet gesture he pulled them into a hug and trio looked like a complete happy family.Veer,"Aunty I'm feeling really hungry.Can I have something to eat?"Pari,"Offcourse my darling.What say about magg chalega?"Veer exclaimed with joy,"Daudega"and the trio busted in laughted.Pari made maggi for him whilst Rajat and Veer were busy playing Clash of clans'.She brought it in a bowl for him and he ate it enjoying every bite.Pari,"You like maggi a lot?"Veer(still surping)I love it aunty and you make it very good."He had it full and just then the door bell rang.He ran to open the door assuming it to be his mom and he was absolutely right.It was his mom."Veer beta wait I'll open the door"said Pari knowing the fact that it would fall on deaf ears.He opened the door swiftly and hugged his mumma.She lovingly picked him up and asked,"Beta you didn't trouble aunty no?""No mumma why will I trouble her.You know mumma she loved me a lot and I love her also.I want to play with her everyday now."chirped the little soul."I hope he didn't create a nuisance."Pari,"Absolutely not.Infact he's so loving mam.""I'm so sorry I was in a hurry so I couldn't introduce myself.I'm Naira Kapoor.I reside just beside you mansion.Veer does not get along with somebody easilt but he did with you and that's quiet surprising for me."Pari,"Naira please come inside."Naira,"It's really sweet of you but I am in a rush."Pari,"Seems like your always busy."Naira simply chuckled and said,"You will understand too once you have kids." Naira,"Okay I shall take your leave.Wish you both all the best for you future."She exited with Veer soundly sleeping on her shoulder.
Rajat,"He loves you a lot."She locked her hands on his neck and said,"Not more than you.""Who knows?"he quipped and winked at her her making her mouth go into a little 'O'.She punched on his chest with her little hands.Pari,"It's almost afternoon.I'll prepare lunch okay.""I'll help you too."
Pari was keen today to know what caused him to marry HER'(guess I don't need to mention who).She wanted to know that when he realized his lover for her long back before his marriage then why did he marry her.She broke the silence and said,"Hon, mind if I ask you something?"He answered,"What type of a question is that Pari? Ofcourse ask."She said,"It's related to.."He understood.Not meeting gaze with her he calmly said,"Ask Jaan."She took hold of his hands,took them to their bedroom sat beside him and patiently waited for him to speak up.

Heya guys I'm done with the chapter 17.Please shower your comments and likes on it.Silent readers atleast hit the like button.Sorry for the mistakes no proof reading done.

A news for you guys as I had earlier said that I will finish this chapter within this month but I'm sorry as I have thought to continue the story than butchering it in the middle.All thanks to my avika di,misty and aaru ie araadhya as well and not to forget my besty K2 miss u meri jaan n love u tooo much
Edited by ParijatDeewani - 7 years ago