update soon😭
update soon😭
update soon😭
update soon😭
ParijatDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
                                            CHAPTER 13
Rajat,"Okay.I'll order.Just tell me what you want baby?Pari,"Umm wait let me think...Rajat,"It's better that I make the food myself."Pari somehow compressed her laughter,"Jaan please not again.Rajat,"Okay😆."Pari,"Yaa you order paneer it's my favourite.Rajat,"Oh really done then."Pari,"Hon you order the food i'll just freshen up.Rajat,"Hmmm but what will you wear as you very well know that we haven't got any of your stuff."Pari,"You give me something to wear."Rajat(approaching her),"Oh really."as Rajat was taking longer strides towards she kept moving backwards.At once she was locked between Rajat and his wardrobe.Rajat moved his hand up and open the wardrobe and said,"Then what about this?"Pari glanced at his hands and was shocked to see a shirt of his.Rajat,"Shocked na?😆Baby your so cute."Pari,"Haww you made fum of me na😳Rajat,"You alone can't have all the fun right😆Pari bursted in a bout of laughter too.Pari went in for a shower.Meanwhile Rajat ordered the food that his dear Darling To be wife had told him.Pari was still in the bathromm when Rajat thought of some mischief.Pari came out within some time drying her wet hair.She moved her eyes all round the room but to no avail.He was nowhere to be seen.She dropped the towel and went to look for him.She went downstairs but couln't findhim even there.She knew that he had gone somewhere outside.She went on the second floor.She made her way towards the room when she heard some noise.Accidentally Rajat had dropped a flower vase.Rajat,"O teri,superb you had to drop this now only."Pari very well knew that Rajat was present there.But she let the drama continue.Pari,"Jaan where are you😉?Pari entered the room.Pari,"Jaan come out now enough."But she didn't know that Rajat had quietly moved to the other room.Pari went to the spot where Rajat was hiding at first.She looked for him there but again he was missing😆Pari,"Accha bacchu hide and seek.I'm ready.She tiptoed to the room where Rajat was hiding.She was searching for him when suddenly Rajat bounced on herPari was hell scared and as she was gonna fall Rajat held her tight and both fell on the bed.Their legs entangled in each others.His breath fanning her face.Rajat drooled over her body.Rajat sensually moved his hands over her face.Her eyes were lost in his brown orbs.As he moved his lips towards hers the bell rang😆
155pari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
such a cute chapter...😳
but a short one...*pout*
update soon!
thanx for the pm!😃
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update but it waS short...
Parijat playing hide n seek 😉
ohh god!! Now who's there to disturb their romance..
Thanku for pm
continue soon
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely chap but very short one...
thank u fr pm😊
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very nyccc chapter dear...
Thxxxc 4r pm