Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

kbhibkbhi mere di m bhi yhi khyal ata h🤣

same here🤣
ParijatDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
           CHAPTER 5
Rajat and Pari entered in Pari's apartment complex.Pari was still in the drunken state and making a lot of noise.Rajat was trying to make her queit.
Pari:Pyaar bina chen kaha re...Pyaar bina chen kahan re
Rajat:Pari keep quiet.What will people think?
Pari(advancing towards him):They will think what this Paridhi is doing with HER RAJAT.
Rajat was taken aback by her words.Pari and Rajat entered the elevator as Pari's house was on the sixth floor.Pari would behave sometimes like a kid whilst sometimes like a bold woman.Rajat liked both the NEW AVATARS of Pari.😆
With much difficulty Rajat brought Pari to the door of her house.Rajat rang the bell and within some time tanmay(Pari's hubby)opened the door.Pari was fully over Rajat.Seeing them in this way he got angry but he supressed it.
Tanmay:Pari whats wrong with you darling?
Pari:Whats wrong with me?(looking at Rajat)I'm in MY BABY's arms.Pari's words were adding fuel to tanmay's anger.He could make out that Pari was drunk.
Tanmay(looking at Rajat in angry tone):What the hell have you done to her?
Rajar was confused with tanmay's behaviour.Pari though was in the drunken state she couldn't hear anything against HER LOVE.
Pari:How dare you talk to MY RAJAT like that?Who are you to scold him haan?
Rajat:Pari calm down.
Tanmay(pulling Pari to him):Just stay away from her b*stard.
Rajat was just standing quietly as he didn't want to create an issue.But Pari couldn't hold it anymore.She just pushed tanmay away and ran into Rajat's arms.Rajat too responded.
Pari:You bas*ard.How dare you talk to MY RAJAT like that.I HATE YOU.
Rajat:Pari it's okay.Come on you go inside.
Pari:No I told you na I wanna stay in your arms tonight.
Tanmay was fuming in anger.After all she was his wife.How could he see her saying such things to another man?Rajat was looking at tanmay who could burst as a volcano.Pari noticed him looking at tanmay and said:Leave him baby.Look at me.
Tanmay's anger reached its peak.He said,"Enough Pari.Do you even know what the hell are you speaking?
Pari:You just keep your bloody mouth shut.I'm not talking to you got it?😆
Tanmay was startled by Pari's behaviour.He pulled pari yo him and said,"I know very well that you might have spiked her drink.You moron.Why the hell did you do this to my Pari."Pari was struggling to get out of his arms.
Pari(still struggling in his arms):Who told I'm yours?I'm ONLY
 RAJAT'S PARI.😆😆
Tanmay:Shut up and come inside with me.
Rajat was just a silent spectator.He didn't even utter a single word.He decided to leave from there as he was already late and on top of that he didn't create more problem for Pari.He was proceeding towards the elevator when Pari called him.
Pari:Rajat wait.Give me a kissi(kiss)and go sweetheart.😉
Tanamay was all the more shocked but a little less than Rajat.He never thought that pari would ask him to kiss her in front of tanmay😆.
Tanmay tried to pull Pari inside but all in vain.She was very stubborn.Pari,"Baby  just one kiss please.
Rajat came to her and freed her from tanmay's arms.He looked deep into her beautiful eyes.Both shared an intense eyelock.Tanmay just stood still.He could not believe what he was seeing.Rajat kept his palm on Pari's cheeks and said,"I know what you want but we can't do it.
Pari started weeping and asked:Why?
Rajat (looking at tanmay):Cause this isnot the perfect time and place😆😆.Now listen to me you promise me that you will quietly go inside and without any further nuisance will go to sleep.
Pari:I won't go without you😭.
Rajat:Why Baby?
Pari:I wanna stay with you because I Lo...
Tanmay who became a silent spectator came out of his dreamland and said,"This is too much Pari.I have had enough for today."
Rajat:Please tanmay.Just stay out of this.
Tanmay:Who the hell are you to tell me all this?Let me remind you.this is my house and MY WIFE too.You stay out of this.
Rajat:I know that she's YOURS but right now she's listening to me so let me handle her.He said it in a sad way as tanmay's words had hurt him to the core.Though he knew that HIS LOVE belonged to somebody else he couldn't stop loving her.
Rajat:Pari go inside baby.pari just nodded in a no
Rajat:For ME?
Pari broke down into tears saying:I don't wanna separate from you once again😭
Rajat somehoe compressed hid tears and said:But you have to.I can't help it😭😭.
Pari:No Rajat please don't do this to me please😭
Rajat:I have to😭😭saying this he left from there.
Pari:Rajat wait baby please.Please please don't leave me please.Please I need you baby please😭
But Rajat had already left.Pari too entered the house with tanmay and fell asleep on the sofa itself
Rajat sat inside the car and cried his heart out.He made his way home remembering all the beautiful moments he spent with HIS LOVE today.He reached home.Luckily his "so called wife" was not there as she had gone to her parents place for a day.
Rajat sat on the sofa and said to himsef,"I'm sorry Love but I couldn't fulfill your wish."Tears started travelling down his cheeks,"I'm sorry but I can't express my LOVE for YOU.I LOVE YOU PARI,I LOVE YOU.But you are already someone else's LOVE how can I take your happiness away from you?Your smile is my only reason to live.I myself know how I'm spending each second without you.I LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH LOVE😭😭TILL MY LAST BREATH😭😭.I LOVE YOU PARI BUT GOD doesn't want you to be mine.(looking up)Why GOD WHY?Why did you do this to me?I didn't even know that she was someone else's then why did you play such a prank on me?why?What wrong have I done?SHE IS MY TRUE LOVE then why did you do this to me?why?How will I live without her?answer me.Atleast due to the show(JA) I could see her.But know everything's finished,everything.I tried to maintain distance with her but my heart didn't listen.She had already taken away my breath😭😭He looked ay her photo on the mobile and said,"I don't mind if you don't love me.But I promise you I'll Love YOU till eternity.I can give my life happily for you smile.YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING.Cursing his fate and asking questions to the ALMIGHTY Rajat slept.He himself didn't know when sleep took over him.Little did Pari and Rajat know what THE ALMIGHTY had planned for them.Little did they know what GOD wanted of them.They were crying helplessly but as it is said, 
          'sometimes it takes the worst pain to bring out the best change.'

I know guys the chapter is extremely small but I'm sorry ðŸ˜” as i seriously have no time.I will try to update a longer one next time,By the way how was the chapter?I hope you all liked it?
Please press the like button and please give you precious comments😛

mamtasingla thumbnail
amazing update
very sad too😭
hate that tanmay😡