Don't miss Sudeep in Nerolac prog.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey pple,zee has started a new show Nerolac impressions,Rang jama De.They showed sudeep and his wife.It is abt house renovation by Nerolac paints.Sudeep was taken to some unknown destination by blindfolding him.Finally,when he reached his destination,he was asked to do certain things like kind of game show.Meanwhile his wife took care of the renovation with the help of nerolac guys and within 2 days,the whole house was painted and renovated.Sudeep was brought back after 2 days.He was surprised to see his house renovated.He kissed his wife several times in front of the camera.Seems to be very happy with his married life.I just can't believe our sweet raghu is married to someone else and not Aanya.He looks damn cute in this show.

Pls don't miss this show.Every week,they will show some celebrity couple.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitra anand

I just can't believe our sweet raghu is married to someone else and not Aanya.He looks damn cute in this show.

this first sentence cracked me up so bad!😆 yeah, raghu is married to someone else not aanya!😆😆😆 lols! but he did look totally adorable in this show!😳😳

nikitha_123 thumbnail
ya sure chitra!!
but i havent seen its promo!!
looks cute!!!
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I have not heard or seen this show, but love to watch it...actually I have seen the american version of it, called "while you were out."  I love that show  Thanks for letting us know😊
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

this first sentence cracked me up so bad!😆 yeah, raghu is married to someone else not aanya!😆😆😆 lols! but he did look totally adorable in this show!😳😳

😆 😆 u r so funnyy leena 😆 😆 😆