moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Todays Epi was really boring Compared to Yesterday.
Shreya goes to commit suicide as per the Precap...Ajju Ajay and Sanju goes out and Guess Wat does Ajju does he brings A Wedding card printed Wid His and Sanju's name written on it.And He announces he will marry her in two days.Sanju wants to reveals the Truth But Ajay Stops her.But Our Sanju is Adamant She tells Ajju dat everything has Changed after he left.Their marriage was not only a Court Marriage But They were married with full Rituals She was abt to say dat She has fallen in love wid Ajay But at d meantym Ajay gets a call abt Shreya trying to commit suicide.Ajay starts to leave But sanju asks to take her along...She holds Ajay's hand encouraging him by saying dat we r wid our family so nthng wud happen to Shreya.Ajju sees how Sanju comforts Ajay.She leaves from dere saying that Our Family needs us we can speak later.Ajju is Heart broken seeing this.
Shreya Lost her eyesight bcoz of the suicide attempt.Epi ends Wid Shreya's mom Screaming out Shreya's Name
Precap--Ajju overhears AjNa conversation and tries to Blame Ajay for Snatching his GF.Ajay says she was Ajju's GF but now Sanju is His wife.They get into a fight and Ajju drags Sanju wid Sanju screaming out Ajay's name...
P.S--I still believe Shreya's Suicide is one of her plans...and dat Ajju has come back wid Hidden motives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For each passing day , I loving Sanjana character even more for being strong always..
So TC article might mentioned about Shreya suicide attempt i guess.. so am happy now, none going to die.. no jail court drama..Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no! Shreya will pretend to be blind, come back into the family and cause havoc. Hope she stays with her mother
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamana

Oh no! Shreya will pretend to be blind, come back into the family and cause havoc. Hope she stays with her mother

Even i feel the same, i cant tolerate Shreya anymore
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review. As per pre-cap, glad Ajay claimed his right on Sanju but the family cared less for her when Ajju was dragging her away. No doubt Shreya paid that Dr. to say she is blind. 
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileee

Even i feel the same, i cant tolerate Shreya anymore

I feel more sympathy for Ajju than Shreya though both need to give the audience some breathing space. I am fed up with them.๐Ÿ˜†
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Thanks for the review. As per pre-cap, glad Ajay claimed his right on Sanju but the family cared less for her when Ajju was dragging her away.No doubt Shreya paid that Dr. to say she is blind.

I agree the Family was Least bothered Abt. Their Daughter-In-Law being dragged away and I hated How Ajju overheard AjNa's convo Cmon Man dnt they Know how to close their door and Speak.
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sanju is such a strong person...love her to the core...ajay and sanjana are perfect for each other..i am falling more and more for them as a pair...the one thing that is stopping ajay from accepting his love is the guilt of betraying his friend...hope when he comes to know the real selfish ajju, his guilt will be long gone and he will accept sanju with his whole heart..but the tc article of somebody dying that should not happen plzzz how much more our ajna has to endure before getting united????plz they deserve to be together...make them a couple and do whatever crap planning plotting through shreya and ajju...it doesn't matter...because once they are united they can win against all odds
grandtheft5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

I agree the Family was Least bothered Abt. Their Daughter-In-Law being dragged away and I hated How Ajju overheard AjNa's convo Cmon Man dnt they Know how to close their door and Speak.

I am so irked with them. As Bushan said, he never thought her worthy to be part of their family. I guess only killers and thieves are๐Ÿ˜ก I know Ajju is shocked but he is behaving creepy. I want to kill him. Sanju is really a strong character. Happy she cleared all doubts I had about her conversation with Ajju yesterday. In no uncertain terms she told him she has changed.  

In yesterday's episode, Ajju said he learned that the family knew about the contract marriage. How come? He was not taking calls.๐Ÿ˜• Team Shrejju vs Ajna๐Ÿ˜† Super excited.
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st of all,i want 2 say sorry.I don't try 2 defend Ajju.I'm a truly Ajna's fan.No doubt about it.
Any1 here has ever thinking about Ajju feeling n his situation?
What'll v do when v r in Ajju's shoes?What r our feeling when our bf fall in love with ur bff?
I'm agree that he's overreacted but thinking about his feeling at that time.
He's feels betrayal by his gf and his bff.He's feels cheated by them.
Eventhough in d serial,they show that Ajju is very busy person n not caring about Sanjana,
Atleast,he's loyal 2 his love,2 his Sanjana compare than her.
I'm sorry.It's just what i'm thinking about Ajju's reaction in precap.