ABHIYA SS- Love Knows No Bounds(DISCONTINUED)

simranyograj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys,I am Simran.. currently I am writing a Rishbala FF.. recently I hav started writing an ABHIYA ss named "LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDS".. It will be a kind off Tragic Love Story between a Fairy and a Knight.. I hope u like it.. Here posting the prolouge-

<font size="4">PROLOGUE
</font>

<font size="3">
Abhay and Piya were from different world's..ABHAY a handsome knight who was the personal knight of king of Pandher and PIYA a beautiful fairy and daughter of the King of fairyland located at distant Island.. Everyone girl and guy jealous of them in their own world wanting to surrender themselves to them respectively.. Both were happy getting attention from everybody but sad inside that inspire of having everything, something was still lacking in their life and that was LOVE..

One day Piya out of curiosity crossed her boundaries and reached the state of witches who were age old enemies of Fairies. There she was cursed by a witch to remain forbidden forever and if she falls deeply in love then her death can't be ignored.. Her parents reached for various fairies but no one had solution of this curse..

On the other hand Abhay was left alone after his parents were killed in the battle.. and their was no one who could take care of him..He roamed in the forests finding solace and happiness..

Both of their lives were no less than a curse..There was nothing left in their lives..They wanted to die but God was also playing a cruel game with them..Piya stopped herself because of her parents while Death was playing hide and seek with Abhay

What destiny has in store for them..will they meet or they are bound to be alone?
</font>

<font size="4">Posted the prologue.. Do tell me if I should continue or not?
-SIMRAN.

FOR PMS ADD ME.. and Anyone who reads my Another Rishbala FF I want to say I will be updating chapter 15 soon..
</font>Edited by simranyograj - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting 
continue soon
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nyc & interesting prologue..!!    Plz do continue :))                   would love to read further..!!    Thanks for pm :))
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting pls cont
Thanks for pm
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome :)
nyc prologue...continue...
thanx for pm
rmifzala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey dear...loved the prologue...
do continue 😊
bestpasstime thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love the prolong and want to know story further
and it is superb love it😊
zonnakhan thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi... I liked it nd it seems Interesting... I would love to read it further so plz must continue..😊😊😊
Plz send me PM 
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGO Babes for your new story πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

WOW a forbidden kinda love story . So Cool . 

Awww πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Damn those witches πŸ˜‘😑😑 who cursed Piya . Poor her and her parents who are trying every means to get her cured πŸ˜­  But I guess that's what witches are known for πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Casting spell and magic and curses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Abhay is a warrior I mean a knight living alone after his parents killing . I hope there is no suspense to Abhay's parents getting killed like a kind of conspiracy against them in battle or something like that πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² LOL My mind always comes up with all possible solutions so don't jump on me for that πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Quite an intriguing plot . I am waiting to see that how these 2 cursed souls will meet and fall in love and then in end will Piya be with Abhay or not .

Awesome Prologue πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Welcome to this forum
Nice prologue
Do updt soon...