moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Todays epi-- Ajju is Back...I felt personally todays epi was a blooper one.
Bhushan throws Shreya Out.He appologises to The whole family...Including Ajay and Sanjana.Sanju is about to go she opens the Door but Ajay stops her from gng.She ask why shud she stays here shes not fit for his Family rite She is about to use the Characterless word but Ajay stops her and says that He is the one who is bad.He takes Sanju's Hand and Brings her inside.He puts ice on Sanju's Wound.She hesitates while saying she is fine.Ajay says but he is not fine.He says he cant explain wat he feels for Sanju.He hugs Sanju and she hugs him back.While we see Ajju maharaj standing back.Seriously Man He was not even looking as If he returned from US he was looking as if He came back from A Roadside Trip.
Ajju is happy to see His GF and his Best friend becoming Frnds...He tries to Get closer to Sanju but she hesitates and Ajay well u shud see His expressions...
Dadi sees Ajju and ask him why didnt he pick up Sanju's call after the truth of their wedding was.out.Ajju gives a dumb explanation of being busy.Dadi suggests Ajay to take Ajju out so dat they can avoid any further Dramas.Ajju tries to hild Sanju's Hand And Sanjana disagrees.
Precap--Shreya jumps of from a Cliff and Gets hurt.Edited by moonlitnisha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cant watch the epi ðŸ˜­
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review. Ajju here already???? Something not right. I don't want to believe my worst fear coming true. 
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnks for the review ðŸ˜Š
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is Shreya trying to commit suicide or is it another idea/attempt (by her stupid mom)to get back to Bhushan ??? Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ajju's getting back from US?I'm getting scared 4 waiting what'll be happen next.
Btw,it's true that Ajay feel jealous?I'm eager 2 watch it.
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileee

Is Shreya trying to commit suicide or is it another idea/attempt (by her stupid mom)to get back to Bhushan ???

God knows...Because the Precap Shows Shreya jumping off the cliff and Gets hurt.
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

God knows...Because the Precap Shows Shreya jumping off the cliff and Gets hurt.

there are chances Shreya to turn good only if she kept far away from her mom, her biggest enemy is her mom only..
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileee

Is Shreya trying to commit suicide or is it another idea/attempt (by her stupid mom)to get back to Bhushan ???

Shreya is selfish, if she really wanted to commit suicide, she would have been successful. It's just emotional blackmail. She belongs with her mother. Bhushan would be stupid to forgive her, she can actually murder someone. How can they allow a potential murderer in the house? Please jail her or lock her up in an institution for therapy.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u fr d review dear..
i missed d epi