smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi All, 
How many of you felt revelation dialogues could been better, I mean while Dadi saying what & all Sanjana did. I felt if it was like

Sanjana intentionally disturbed few members to show the family & to themselves how others stand for them in support inspite of few misunderstandings they have now. How strongly they hold family values & love each other.  Though all hated her, she just wanted the unity of family & always loved us & ready to do anything to keep them united.. 

I feel Something like this might have good impact in the scenes , also i wish someone to to talk about the pain what Sanjana went through though she tries to save the family each & every time she was blamed & got hurted only.. she tolerated patiently, i really wish Mamiji to ask forgiveness for slapping her earlier & mamaji for always hating her with no reason.. looking forward for today episode..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaki218 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also expected some more dialogues but they finished revealation so quickly...
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaki218

i also expected some more dialogues but they finished revealation so quickly...

Ya its unexpected as well so quick, I guessed hidden CD will play a role but not so soon.. lets see whats in store for us in today episode..
AmandaSityata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe the apologies will come today.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feel the say way. Imagine, Mamaji had absolutely no dialogues. He was just looking here and there. ðŸ˜•