new ss on ajna: Ajeeb dasta

sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
<font size="4">Hey guys i am trying to write a new ss/ff on ajna. Hopr you guys like it. Please like and comment because it means a lot to me... thank you.. enjoy reading</font>

Character sketch
Ajay Pethewala a young handsome boy of 25 years. Married to the love of his life. Lives alone with his wife in Mumbai. Have his own software bussines.
Sanjana Pethewala a beautiful woman of 23 years. Married to the love of her live. Top model of Mumbai. Hardworking and talented.

Chapter 1
Mumbai. 7am
S: Ajayyy... wake up nah. Is already 7 am. You need to to go to the office baby. You have a meeting at 8 am baby. Please wake up nah...
A:hmmm babyy please let me sleep some more nah. It is just 7 am jaan,no problem.
S:No baby please get ready nah. Meanwhile Sanjana puts Ajay's finger in the hot coffee and Ajay screamed... what are you doing Sanjana? He said.
S: Nothing baby just trying to wake up my lazy handsome husband.
A:Lazy??? Wait i will teach you. He grabbed Sanjana at her waist and rolled on the bed. He held her hands and started to kiss her on her face. Suddenly he bited her on her cheaks. This one was for the hot coffee and this one for calling me lazy..
S: No Ajay please don't and she started to laugh. Please baby..
Ajay looked at her face and saw the innocent look she gave him. He melted away,kissed her and said lovd you jaan.
S: Love you too jaan. Come lets have a shower,you and me. She winked with her left eye.
A: Lets go he said. He took her in his arms and walked to the bathroom

After 30 min they were having their breaksfast.
A: you know baby. I love the way you cook
S: hahah thanks baby.
S: remember i told you about a desiger from Paris?
He is here in Mumbai and wants to show me his designs
A: yes baby i remember. I hope that he shows you the best designs,cause my baby deserves the best.
S: thank you baby.love you
A:Love you too nah. Ok i am leaving for office now,getting late baby.
S: late? Hahah yes baby and winked with her left eye.
A: i am taking your car today baby.
S: oke fine. So that means i can drive your Bmw today?
A: yes jaan but please drive safely and just don't race with our neighbours.
S: oke fine baby and kissed him
A: see you baby and love you...

S: This Ajay bhi nah ufff
Sanjana was getting ready she chose to wear a green dress with high heels and a black clutch.she started the car and drove away. Suddenly she got a call and was shocked.

sooo guys that's it for today. I hope you guys like it. All comments are welcome. Good or bad,but please comment and like. More comments and likes means faster updates

Edited by sandjanarai - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreenaveena thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
continue soon 
want to know wat happened ?

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow👏👏
Very nice concept👏👏

Ajay and Sanjana having love marriage??😳

I loved the morning scene😳

Please do continue😳 I am eager to know why she was shocked😊

And Welcome to our Forum🤗

P.S: Please do edit your title as SS: Ajeeb Dasta... Otherwise many will not know this is a SS😳