Aakash Talwar In KYY2? What About IKRS?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys. 
Aakash Talwar who entered IKRS as Shalu's fiancee is working in KYY2. πŸ˜² Read this article:

th the launch of Season 2 of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (BBC) on MTV, viewers have been presented with a dash of super drama and romance.
Though the very popular Parth Samthaan might not be part of the show now, the new entrants have definitely added managed to charm its viewers.
Apart from Yuvraj Thakur, another charming lad has entered the series to spice up another love story.
Well guess who?
Mr Kumar aka the good looking Aakash Talwar!
The actor who has joined as a fashion mentor to Aaliya (Krissann Barretto) is having a gala time on the sets and with the team.
If you are still wondering why...let us give you details!
Shared the handsome hunk, "It is always a pleasure to be part of youth shows and thus I am really enjoying my time. Getting to play a character my age and personality is definitely an amazing experience. I am truly really happy being part of KY2."
Soooper cool Aakash. Wish you loads of luck!

Article ended..

Now what will happen to his role in IKRS? Will he be replaced? We have already another actress who is doing 2 shows in the same time ..and we barely see her in IKRS. yes I am talking about Shubhangi Latkar who is seen as Durga (Tripurari's mom) . She is working in Mohi too. I think being in 2 shows which air in different chanels in the same timeslot isn't a good idea. Aakash has to quit one of the shows.😑 What say guys?😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aakash talwar's role is cameo..
it's not a full fledged role...
looking on trp's and character appreciation they might extend it...
take the example of anitha from YHM...she is also simultaneously doing comedy night bachao and also jhalak...
he will never quit the show...
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
TFS the article Even I'm wondering the same abt his absence in the show suddenlyπŸ˜•
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

aakash talwar's role is cameo..

it's not a full fledged role...
looking on trp's and character appreciation they might extend it...
take the example of anitha from YHM...she is also simultaneously doing comedy night bachao and also jhalak...
he will never quit the show...

Thanks for the explanition Tarun. 

But there is a difference between doing a weekly show and a daily soap. Anita is doing only one episode of KNB in the week. It won't affect YHM. but doing 2 daily soaps..we know how hectic are daily soap schedules.πŸ˜• So I don't expect his character to grow in IKRS. he will be like a guest ..same like Durga. Quite disappointing.
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: AISHU183

TFS the article Even I'm wondering the same abt his absence in the show suddenlyπŸ˜•

You noticed Aishu?😲

I didn't noticed till I read the article.πŸ˜† I was lost in ViDha's dreamland. I'll never mind even if half starcast of IKRS disappear..if we have our ViDha's romance.😳
VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing :)
May be he will be replaced by another actor  :)
BharatMaaKiJai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
His character is not that important. So may be he will be replaced πŸ˜›
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Varsha.

Thanks for sharing :)

May be he will be replaced by another actor  :)

If Shalu's marriage is happening..her groom has to be there ..so I agree with you..maybe they are planning to replace him.πŸ˜•
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MadeInIndia-

His character is not that important. So may be he will be replaced πŸ˜›

I too wonder why are cvs making Shalu's shaadi track. πŸ˜• What is the importance of it? πŸ˜² I just want cvs to drop the idea.πŸ˜ƒ
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well akash's role ram here is just a filler
so the guy can manage both shows
plus if he got popular there, i think maybe IKRS team will try to cash him
and don't know why i feel his character ram, is just pretending whatever he said to shalu
he have some other intentions..like money...