Update soon 
Update soon 
Update soon 
Update soon 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 3

Rey  stared at her innocent face. Her eyes filled with tears, long lashes damp with tears streaming down her cheeks, She again had a nightmare, was crying while hugging him tightly. Her pain brought tears in his eyes, he held her in gentle yet protective embrace.

"Sh. Taani, Stop crying, love." Rey whispered in her ear,  He cupped her face in his palm, and wiped her tears. 

Then he gently made her lay down on bed but still she didn't left him, Rey sighed and laid down on bed, he glance at watch, it was showing 1.30 at night.

"Don't leave me, I'm scared." He heard her barely audible whisper.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm here with you, love." Rey whispered softly, he caress her head lovingly as she circled her arm around his arm and closed her eyes.

"Sleep." Rey whispered, he continued whispering sweet nothing till she was asleep while he stayed awake, just watching her sleep. Praying to get his taani back soon. He want her to her cured soon. 

Rey leaned and kissed her bandage covered forehead. He laid on his side and closed his eyes.  

- St. Louis College -

The dance team members were in rehearsal hall. Sharon & Kria had informed other's about their conversation they had with Rey yesterday evening and Now, Kria's meeting regarding their academy affiliation didn't went well and chances of them getting affiliation is very low.

"Guys, We should do something. We can't let him destroy his career like this. It was his dream to open dance academy and now how can he leave it in middle." Nil spoke, annoyance and anger was visible in his tone.

"Nil is right, we should go and talk to him. Along with him our careers are also at stake." Simmi said to him while others too agreed. 

"Alright, Sharon & me will go and talk to him." Swayum told them, sharon look at him then at Kria, a planned to bring her close to rey formed in her mind.

"Kria, you also come with us." Sharon said to Kria who nodded positively in response. The trio got up and left from there to his house.

- Singhania Mansion -

"Taani, see, this is your favorite cheese sandwich, have this." Rey said holding a sandwich near her lips, Sitting on bed in front of her he was trying making her eat.

"I don't want to.." Taani mumbled, turning her face away. 

"Taani, please, atleast eat little. You will fall more ill if you didn't eat." Rey said to her, Taani look at him for a moment, he was gazing down at her with soft eyes. She blinked her eyes and ate little bit of sandwich making him smile. 

"Now drink this juice.." Rey said when he was done with sandwich, he held the glass near her lips, He was treating her like a parent treat his child, with patience and softness. She was in her life's most sensitive stage and needs his support, he knew only his love can cure her.

Rey gave her his medicines then he sat beside here, There was silence between them, taani was looking down, staring at her lap while he was watching her, her face was devoid of any kind of emotion. Her skin had turned paled, had lost the glow making his heart clenched in pain.

"Taani, Hum bahar chale, garden mein thodi der ke liye?" Rey asked her, he wanted her to go out, come out of her fear. Taani looked up, her pain filled gaze met his making him gulp down the lump formed in his throat.

"Why he killed my baby?" Taani asked him with tearful eyes, the pain her hazel orbs held had the intensity to shook his soul, he lifted his hand to wipe her tear but she held his hand and buried her face in his hands, His heart squeezed painfully as he watched her crying her heart out for their loss.

Rey couldn't hold back. He pulled her in his arms, embracing her. Taani buried her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Her broken wrist was paining badly yet she couldn't feel it, the pain she was feeling at heart was bigger than any other physical pain. 

"I was so happy, when i got to know my baby is there.." Taani whispered a sharp pain sliced through his heart, as he watched her touching her stomach with her shaky hand. He placed his hand over hers which was rested on her belly.

"I promise you, Taani, Vishesh will pay for his sins, he will suffer for hurting you." Rey whispered while his eyes filled with tears. Taani shivered at the mention of vishesh's name, all the memories of his animistic behavior toward her flashes before her eyes and she tighten her grip around him, seeking protection in his embrace.

Medicine affect showed as she slipped into slumber slowly, Rey detached himself away from her and made her lay down on the bed, then covered her with blanket. He kissed her forehead and sat beside her, caressing her head lovingly. He sat there, just watching her untill he heard the door bell. He frowned, wondering who came to visit him at this time, he got up from his place and come out of the room after closing the door so her sleep doesn't get disturb.

Rey was surprised seeing his friends there when he opened the door. Sharon, Kria and Swayum standing at his entrance, smiling at him. He prayed they were not there to talk about academy & affiliation, he wasn't in mood to talk about that. Brushing his thoughts aside, he smiled at them and gave them way to enter inside. They all settled in hall. Rey sat there, waited for them to tell him, what they are here for?

"Rey, we didn't got affiliation. And I have joined st. Louis again leaving NYC academy." Kria told him. Rey gave her a curt nod, somewhere he knew they will not get affiliation but it doesn't seems to matter him.

"Rey, now you need to plan something. How will we open our academy now?" Sharon said to him, showing her concern.

"Sorry, sharon. I knew this was my dream to open my own academy but at this time, I really don't think I'll be able to give time to my dream. And in this, I don't want you guys to suffer. I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be able to support you guys anymore, I'm taking my name back from D3 team. I don't want to become obstacle in your careers so i want you guys to go on without me. You fulfill your dreams." Rey said to them while they stare at him with wide eyes. Couldn't not believe he is ready to leave the dance team. On the other hand, Rey took this decision because he doesn't want his friends suffer because of him. He doesn't want to ruin their careers.

"What? Rey, are you serious? What happened suddenly that you are leaving the team? Koi problem hai?" Swayum asked him after successfully coming out of the shock state.

"I'll tell you on right time, swayum. I have so many things to handle and i don't think in all this, I'll be able to give time in opening academy, I have put that plan on hold for a while." Rey told him, smiling at him little. A part of him felt guilty for not telling him about taani but for a time being, this is best if he doesn't tell anyone about her.

"Rey, If there is any problem, you can share it with us, we are your friends after all ya phir aap hume apna friends nahi samjhte." Kria said to him, gaining his attention. 

"No, Kria. Its nothing like that. I said na, If i felt like sharing then I'll surely share it with you. You guys don't worry about me." Rey said to them when he saw them staring at him with concern filled gaze.

Just then a thought crossed his mind and he turned his attention to swayum.

"Swayum, did you talk to your dad? Hows everyone at home?" Rey questioned him, to know if swayum know about anything happened to taani.

"No, Rey. Since we returned back, I hadn't got time to talk to anyone." Swayum answered him, not mentioning taani's name as he knew it might upset him as Taani shekhawat is still a sensitive topic to Rey. Rey give him a curt nod, and they sat in comfortable silence for a while before Sharon spoke.

"Rey, there is rose day party in college. Since only couple entries are allow, With whom you are going?" Sharon questioned him, glancing at kria who looked quiet hopeful and looking at Rey with small smile.

"I'm not coming." Rey answered plainly causing smile to wipe off their faces.

"What? But why?" Sharon questioned him.

"Because I'm going out of town for some office work dad gave." Rey lied to his friends, knowing they won't leave the topic unless he gave them a solid reason. Sharon nodded at him in understanding. The trio sat there with him for some more time, talking about random stuff before they left from there, leaving a relieved Rey behind. 

There is a reason why rey is not telling anyone about taani. It will be reveal in coming updates.

Hope you all liked the update.

Do leave your feedback :)
Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update..
Rey is right not disclosing about Taani to others when Taani is in this state..
Very curios to know how would Swayam react to all this.
Update soon😳

Edited by ..Chashmish.. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update
i love Rey so much he is a hero
the way he take care of Taani like she is a baby touched my heart
on the other hand Taani's condition pained me alot
cant see her like this
gang they r so mean always thinking about themselves
i m happy that Rey didnt tell anyone about Taani
she dont need anyone's pity
eager to read next part
update it asapEdited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rey sacrifice his dream, his career for Taani
he truely loves her alot
and he also loves his friends
I love his selfless nature
Hope Taani will be cure fully soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
nicely written
cont soon
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter 
And the story is getting more and more interesting 

Thanks for the pm 
Continue soon 
_khwaish_ thumbnail
emotional update rey sacrifi apne carrier for taani nice awsm next update soon..