come back my manik - parth samthaan

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I am so glad I made this VM and it made me feel i am not missing him for now PARTH! 

Few are missing him coz they love him,, addicted to watch him in KY2,, yet wish the best for him in his endeavors!!

Few love him n miss him so much that they  are getting frustrated and ranting over his absence!! I understand!! I totally do!!!

few miss him n mock at him,,..aww another way to remember him!!!

voila ,,he is making us sob, smile, laugh even in his absence

All in all its impossible to stay away from talking abt PARTH .either good or bad,, its all about PARTH. 😆

I made this post becoz I am missing him a lot,, but at the same time wish him the best,, Also i am glad,,all our lives are incomplete without talking abt him!!! (good or bad😉)

LUV U SAMTHAAN  WE NEED YOU AS MANIK COMEBACK SOON!!!😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf8XF-CpupI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSooDu1RKW0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

CR MAKERS
Edited by Sue101 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes plz come back .. we are alone, broken, dishearten, crying, begging, pleading... plz come back to us, plz come back to ur shining star ,plz come back to ur friends ... we all need you 
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a wonderful VM and the posters oh sooo cute... Don't take him and his madness away from you we want to see him from you... Love you for this wonderful works ... Thanks and hugs
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was a very good VM! Loved the pictures that you have put..but i just saw his IV and he says he just has a one month break..so he must have already signed his contract for the new show..whatever that is
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidhaarthi

Such a wonderful VM and the posters oh sooo cute... Don't take him and his madness away from you we want to see him from you... Love you for this wonderful works ... Thanks and hugs

thanks dear
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuv123

That was a very good VM! Loved the pictures that you have put..but i just saw his IV and he says he just has a one month break..so he must have already signed his contract for the new show..whatever that is

he will come dont loose hope dear 
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice VM Sue! Kab Ayega Parth dear? The show has already lost its charm... Not that I care nemore now! But it really hurts not to think abt Manan or Manik! Satyanaashing of the show has started... ( from what I have read few updates) when will he come wen wen? we really don't want another Deee Emm Gee.. Do we? 
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush_25

Nice VM Sue! Kab Ayega Parth dear? The show has already lost its charm... Not that I care nemore now! But it really hurts not to think abt Manan or Manik! Satyanaashing of the show has started... ( from what I have read few updates) when will he come wen wen? we really don't want another Deee Emm Gee.. Do we? 

heheh no i dont want i got tired fighing for armaan aand i dont know what i will do for manik because i live with manik 🤪
parthadmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing work Sue...👏
nostalgic...
please come back parth..
please come back.. we are missing you...
bhagupur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very beautiful vm.
He looked adorable when dancing. 
Thanks for sharing this.