|*| Sasural Errr Happy Birthday Simar aka Simmy (-Misek-) Ka |*|

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

It was Simz 16th birthday when she had got that special silver spoon, to eat ice creams, by that strange lady at the ice cream parlour .she has that image of the lady in her mind , her half spoken words ..telling her about  how  the silver spoon is special and how it will lead her to her man ...but when she was to tell the time Simz was dragged away by her friends and ever since Simz kept the spoon close to her heart... hoping it would lead her just the way that strange lady said it would.

Years later on her trip to Berlin ,Simz had manage to lose her spoon and was totally mad at herself when she bumped into that strange lady again

Simz- Its u again

Strange Lady:-Oh my child ,it's lovely to see u again

Simz:-Do u remember the spoon you gave ...

The strange lady :-Yes ,just follow your heart and let the magic begin  ...

before Simz could ask further the lady disappeared leaving a clue behind ..which read ...may be your heart should make u take this road on the right ...follow your heart i say ..

With the Clue chit in her bag and the spoon in her hand Simz started to walk down the road looking here and there for magic to unfold, but realizes that in her dream state, she lost  her spoon ...when searching for her spoon in a haste...with her heart in her hand., she suddenly bumped into a man ...

Naitik: Sorry

Simz bats her eye lashes,,. thinking ooh seemz pretty this guy, may be he is the man ...

Simz: Suniye😳

Naitik: I am sorry main Akshara kay siva kisi aur ki nahin suntha and I am a loyal one biwi wala pati , and btw I am Naitik ,saying so he walks past her

Simz realizes that he isn't the guy : Excuseee mee .. widens her eyes and  screams... he is still walking ahead..trying not to fall for Simz ka peeche padne wala charm she pulls him by his arm, corners him to the wall. he still tries to avoid her  speaks into Akshara's picture on his phone...  "Jaanu I donno her.. seriously,.. don't misunderstand me.."

Simz :Kya akshara kaun akshara  all I want to know is do you have this  spoon *showing him the pic of her spoon*.

Naitik is wondering spoon huh and says  :Maanga bhi to spoon ,madam all i have is my dil wo chalega?

Simz :- Spoon chahiye Dil nahi ,go to your Akshara bada ayaa biwi ka pati n all that and walks away

Naitik in his vengeance mode goes after her and says :- 'Yeh chahiye ?' *showing her a plastic spoon * and smiling like the owner of adorable smile😃 .

Simz :- Does my spoon look to you like some Pret plastic spoon ?Get lost will you

Naitik :-Oh ruko , if not me maybe you could find it at Charlottenburg Palace here.

Hours later Simz is at dingy room in Charlottenburg Palace  and that too  with a naagin... Simz is scared seeing the reptile... but is even more wondering about her spoon ..."is this some ichadaari naagin that has my spoon or Is my spoon inside her... how will I find out..." The naagin starts crawling upto Simz and Simz runs away only to hear a akaashwani " Simar follow your heart to the Crown Prince's Palace "

Simz decides to no longer fall for this and  curses Naitik for giving wrong address and wasting her time.

Few hours later Simz finds herself at the Crown Prince's palace thinking palace silver spoon crown prince it seems to add up doesnt it ...her excitement cut short by a male voice  ..

The male voice :-Excuse me miss

Simz turns around and the spoon pic falls from her hand

Simz- You are Ahem Modi right ...*trying to control her excitement*😳

Ahem *all shy but obviously the expression does not convey this* :- And how can I help

Simz:- I am *picks up the dropped pic* actually looking for this spoon hoping that he has it

Ahem :- Sure , I have the spoon come with me and he takes her to the royal kitchen /diner area and shows her all the fine cutlery there .

Ahem :- take any u want ...but dont tell Gopi & Mom i was involved else they will start mahila morcha

Simz curses her fate..as he goes on about  "Gopi" and "Mom" some 6899646 times...

A frustrated Simmo points one spoon  at him and says Gopi /Koki i dont care but i will def ..Ahem interrupts and says u cannot hit,shout and bulge  your eyes out like my mom does don't even try ..even Gopi is till learning 😆..Simz is like fir Mom and Gopi raag ..seeing her frustration , he immediately tells her to search for her spoon at the Indian Sweet Shop here as he thinks he has seen one there.

Simz rushes to indian sweet shop, she asks about her  silver spoon... Soorajsa introduces himself and so does Simz, he offers her some sweets,Simz is not interested so  Soorajsa offers some namkeen and with that Simz finally looks at him and wonders iske paas spoon na hi ho to acha hai but still for formality sake she asks about the spoon secretly wishing he doesnt have it ...but to her disappoint me he says does and will bring it right away After some wait Soorajsa totally walking towards her like the dream of every heart , gives her a steel spoon wrapped in silver foil and says 'ye lijiye Simmyji mera dil i mean spoon' .😳

After seeing the fake spoon ,Simz fiercely throws it away .. Soorajsa is deeply hurt and Bhabho who is his mother and has been watching this decides to teach Simz a lesson tells her that the  spoon looks like from the part of the cutlery at Princess's Palace .

Simz, reaches Princess's palace just to have her one last try  only to be stopped at the gate by Mantu

"Ji main Mantu...hum Banaarsi hain.."

Simz: "whats your name again ?"

Mantu: "Ji Mantu"

Simz: "arrghhh I don't like your name and you speak aisi hindi in Berlin *dhatt* and turns around..

Mantu: "sabse thodi na madamji bas aapse but madam ji kaam to bataiye"

Simz: "Nahi koi kaam nahi"and starts to  walk away

Mantu:"Madam shayad aap looking for this spoon , yahan nahi local CID ke pass jayiye woh help karenge waise to hum bhi CID se kam nahi " he said as she continued to walk away.

Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Simz despite all the negativity in her mind decided to go with Mantu's idea after all naam was bad but suggestion wasnt so here she was outside the local CID office and with a deep breath she entered the building ,after what seemed like  a good wait she was let into the chief's office and as  she entered she saw her spoon there  THE SPOON is right in front of her...it's HERRR SPOON.. *khushi kay aasoon * her heart is overwhelmed...

"Hi I am ..."

Simz lets out,... "Spoon... how..."

Simz looks with hope its some dabanng hawt chulbul pandey whose done this for her but ...

"I am ACP Pradyuman, and humara record hai that we solve the case even before its given to us ,kyun Daya , after all 1000+ episodes se wahi karte aarahe hain ,same work ,same expressions same dialogs we are super awesome kyun haina Daya ?

Simz hearing all this and seeing her spoon wala, her deel goes on to him and  is almost about to faint when a pair of hands come her rescue .. and  the bg starts ...Ki main hoon hero tera ...chahe zero defining number  ho mera ...but still main hoon hero tera ..

Simz opens her eyes and the lad says "Yeh Spoon hai tera ,but is spoon ko lane wala Somendra bhi hai hero tera " Hearing this Simz really faints and falls off from her bed in sleep... mutters "Praddy my deeell... my spoon... my man..."

Hearing the thud sound of her falling from the bed.. her friends who were upto something spoonilicious,, runs to her rooom... they put her back on bed and splash water...Simzz faintly opens her eyes... NO somendra, YES Praddy ...and faints again... 😆

After few minutes her friends bring her back to senses,, after the dreamy roller coaster ride in Berlin... 

Simzz after few minutes... freshens up decides to get some strong coffee to combat the deadly dream, after watching almost all trp shows on her tv, in one go, thanks to Melz, Munni and Jyo...⭐️

She walks into the dark living room... when she hears spoon falling down and a light is lit, another spoon falls down... another light is lit up... each of her friends throws the spoons and the place becomes illuminated .. Simz is in a state of shock/surprise/trance... and nods her head... "DAMN this spoon isn't leaving me even in awake state..." and ignoring everything she was about to walk towards the kitchen ... 

when all her friends, Poo, Hinuu, Melz, Jyo, Deepz, Julu, Munni screamm 

"Happy wala Birthday Simmmooo"

Simz pats her head,.. it could be my illusion.. damn these showss... and continues to go out of there...when all her friends pull her towards the center of the living room where there is a huge cake with 

written on it.. Simmo comes back to reality and realizes that  this is true and not a hallucination or illusion or side effects of TV shows 

All her friends wish her while she cut her birthday cake... each of the friends gifted her favorites and also a silver spoon along with the other gift... Simz was about to faint ...but then they laugh out loud and kick start the party.. which continues until wee hours of the morning with lots of dance, music, and vodka...and food 🥳

•  
Edited by hinz - 8 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Special Messages from Mehmaan

Two hours into the party and dancing, Jyo drops into the couch while others take a break,...Jyo's hand automatically on the remote like thing and she scans through the channel, she pauses on SP, on hearing, 

Kokila Modi, SNS

Jai Shri Krishna Simmy ben, aapko janam din ki haardhik shubkaamnaaye, Kaanhaji aapke har ichcha poori kare... aur mere Ahem Dikra jaisa jeevan saathi aapko pradaan kare...

"Jo Maa se kare pyar woh, bete se kaise kare inkaar" 

with Ahem's picture flashing on the screen 

Poo, nods her head and changes it to Sony channel

ACP Pradyuman, CID

CID Birthday Mystery Special

Abhijeet pata lagao Simmy ko wish kaise karna hai...waise aaj birthday toh hai Simmy ka par yeh kaise saabit hoga ki woh aaj  hi paida hui thi...hmmm kuch toh raaz hai is janam din ka... Daya tum saare darwaze todh do shayad koi suraag mil jaaye...

R.K/Ram Kapoor, IKNMP

Naino mein chashma, chashmein mein sapna... sapno mein tooo aa gayi... meri chashme ki tarah aapka jeevan bhi rangeen ho, yahi hain meri duaa aapke janam din par... ho sake toh iss rangeen nau jawaan ko apne dil ka haal bolne ka ek mauka deejiye ... main apke din rangeen aur raath haseen banaoonga 

Bhabho, DABH

Janam din ki dhero subhkaamnaaye thare liye Simmo, khuss reh chori... tujhe jaldi mhare Suraj ke jaiso koi phootra chora mile aur tu KMG ke ghar ki beendni ban jaave...byaah ke laadoo mhare chore ki mishthan bhandar se aarder karna phir

Akshara, YRKKH

Happy Birthday to you Simmy ji ! aapka jeevan khushiyon se bhara ho, aur aapko ek pyaara sa Naitik ji jaisa pati mile jo apni biwi se cough 24x7 cough pyar kare... breakfast, lunch, dinner aapke saath hi karega.. kaam thoda kam karega,,but biwi se dher saraa pyar karega 

Mantu, TSM

Simmy,main Mantu, hum bas Happy Birthday kehna chaahte the... Aur humari bas yehi hai arzoo ke dheere dheere se aapki bhi zindagi mein koi aajaye par itna dhyaan rakhiye ke uska naam zaroor Mantu ho

Teen Mundi Pvt Ltd

Simmy saheba apko saalgira bohot mubarak ho. Hum ummeed karte hain ke hamare taaluqaat aur mazboot ho. Iss haseen mauke par hamari khaas peshkash 'tu ru ru' qubool karein.

Simzz shakes her head seeing all those same actors again and again...be it  in her dreams or her tv... and starts singing ...in a talli state ... mere khwabon mein aaye... Mere tv pe jo aaye... usse kaho kabhi saamne na aayee...

Are these messages or advertisements duh 🤣, Hinuu snatches the remote from Jyo and turns off the TV and diverts everyone's attention to the dance floor 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Even though the party is still going on,  Simz was still overwhelmed and flattered by ahhhmazing messages by all the celebs on TV, she slides into the couch dreaming about going on a date with one of  these hawwwt guys,,, but whom 😕

Simz is taken to the tv studio by her friends, or rather she feels that way, as it is her special day 

Host: Welcome to the 1st season of blind date. I am your host Arty and our winner of the contest is Simmy who by the end of today will meet the man of her dreams. The contestants will be given a set of questions which our contestants will answer, and by the end Simmy will have to choose a contestant to go on a luxury cruise with

AUDIENCE: OOOHHH

Host: So Simmy welcome to the show, lets start with our questions... the contestants reply to the questions based on their  EYE-Q

The questions and selection is already done by Simzz

Host: So Simmy tell me after hearing all the answers, who will you choose for your blind date, out of the five contestants.

Simmy: this is a hard question, Some of the answers were...unexpected, but I think I will go with Contestant number 3

Host: Alright then, lets see the other contestants that you didn't choose. Contestant 1 can you come out.

In walks ...Naitik Singhania...

Simmy: frowns and glares at him thinking of his "biwi ka pati line and fakes smiless... :))  (within herself) If he was my blind date I would have thrown him into the ocean 

Naitik in his mind... same to you Missy...and fakes a meetha wala smile

Host: unlucky Simmy, lets see who Contestant No 2 was

In walks ... Ahem Modi 

Simmy ka antar aatma...wish I had pulled the trigger of that spoon when I lassaw you... simz glares threateningly at him with a "NO Gopi or Mom Jaap"... arrghh

Ahem ka antar aatma .. Mirror missy.. and glares "No chammach jaap" both exchange evident fake smiles

Host: Contestant no 4 pleaseee

In walks.. Sooraj Rathi

Simz, remembering the fake steel spoon wrapped in silver foil, becomes red-eyed... Soorajsa also gives back deadly glares at Simz for throwing away his heart, errm spoon...yet smiles for the cameras 

Host: Contestant 5 can you come out please

In walks...Mantu banarsi 

Simmy: Awww his hair, his style, his charm   but his name  .. Mantu ... Simz for once doesn't glare at him as he gave her the address to CID office...but in turn Mantu, glares at her for not liking his name 

Host: And finally, the moment you have been waiting for, Can contestant no 3 come out.

Simmy: OMG I wonder who is or will be , all of the last ones were my favourite, I cant wait to see who this would be, this is so awesome, I cant believe this is happening. *dripping sarcasm*

Out comes ACP Pradyuman. CID

Simz has flashes of him finding HER Lost Spoon and bats eyelashes at him when dheere dheere... she is glad she chose contestant number 3, THE ACP  Pradhyuman, the one who gave back her life.. ermm SPOON... she leaves her chair to walk towards him,  but remembers Somemdra and falls to the ground...

Simmy wakes up with a jolt on her couch... shrugs it off rigorously and continues to party 🥳

Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Happy wala burday dabang Simmo saasur ji *hugs* May all of your wishes come true and hope you have a fabulous Arjunlious burday Embarrassed. We have some serious partying to do, so let's get to it when you are back from your vacationTongue! Hope you likes the gifts.. Muah, Melz

Happpyyy Buurrrday Simz <3

Have a funtastic day and year ahead ...
may your chamach take you great places<3

Dher saara Lowe and Aashirwaad
Poo

Happy birthday Simmy 🤗 Have an awesome day <3

Simmy! A very happy birthday! Have a great day, travel, have fun, and when you come back we'll get back at the FB fun! 😉 🤗

Simmy Many many happy returns of the day dear 🤗 .. May all your wishes come true on this day and May God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life  ...May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career .. Enjoy your day to the fullest and have lots of fun with your both virtual as well as real life family and friends 🥳🥳 ... Really looking forward to working with you again in some Zee forum soon 🤗 ,..U hv been an amazing DT member with grt sense of responsibility and also a good sense of humour and lotss of patience ...Always remain the same 🤗

Happy Birthday Simmy Bro 🤣😉

Hey Simmy!! 🤗

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic
day and loads of cake! 😃🥳

Take care,
Saraa.

Happy Birthday Simster! Many Happy returns of the day, I pray that all your dreams and wishes are fulfilled and you have an awesome year ahead. Have loads of fun on your holiday and bring back lots of goodies. Don't hate us for too long for the thread, just think you can get your back on all when its their turn LOL. Have an awesome day and eat lots of CAKE!!! Juls

Sim, tere happy budday par tujhe dher saara pyaar❤️
Hope tujhe already koi mil gaya in Berlin ki galliyaa...I shall tell Poo to get shadi ka maal ready🤣special wedding edition wala silver chamach
set has been ordered😳

Wishing you tons of happiness, good health and success always
 xxx

pappis te jhappis
Ben

Simmo, wish you a very very Happy wala budday 🤗 May you have a year full of happiness, good health, prosperity and peace. May you find your KMG 😳 

Aaj tumhara budday hain, toh sirf aaj kay liye you are hum sabki nanhi si jaan❤️.. kal se I take it back 🤣 and may your masti and fun increase dher saara...

Love and Hugsss 
Munz 

Edited by Artemisia - 8 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

From all of us  -FB Gang:

Edited by Aahaana - 8 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This thread is brought to you by the one & only SILK PRODUCTIONS..only since the ek lauti CV cudnt be apart of this since its her janamdin someone new was recruited  in her place ...guess guess its Mogambo of IF aka Artemesia 😲😆

As the saying goes har dil mein thoda Silk hota hai 🤣

Till the next thread keep wishing SILK PRODUCTIONS well🤣

*Paapi Pet ke liye kaise kaise PH ko promote karna padhta hai *
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Happy Birthday Sim❤️

Let the tu ru ru begin 🤣
  •  
Edited by hinz - 8 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Jhuti people why you taking my name for, like im the mastermind.

Simar mera vishwas karo me nirdosh ho, yeh zalim log muj par atyachaar kar rahe hai!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday Simmy 🤗 .. Enjoy your romantic dates with Munnas and Surajsas and Ahems and Pradyumans 😛😈... let the fun begin 😎