Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I Google translate it and this is what I got
"Ankhaye lafz thay ... and love the bikhre hum thay ... express even lower Huwa alfaz Bhi bekhabar thay ... jhalke Ansoo Hai muskurate Lbon pe..barsi duayein humpe ... roohaniyat Khil gayi Ehsaas e mukammil SE"🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hot & Cool
Teej Wednesday dawned bright and sunny, Amma had told her Thursday was Ganesh Chaturthi.
She had invitations from both Munirka and DII for Ganpati

They returned from D II around 10 ish on Tuesday night
Not much cringeworthy happened during dinner, Appa carefully avoided putting his fave son in law on the radar
Just choosing to let Bala fly below it

R&B didnt eat much as usual, not a big fan of vegetarian

Shravu extracted a promise out of R&B he would hang with them

He nodded thoughtfully making II curious

Akka  after dinner told her she should discontinue Shravu's tennis lessons for a bit after she returns to Munirka she wouldnt be able to juggle everything
With Bala returning late starting January, being wrapped in Bank's audit process

"Can I atleast go to the spa with you" II was grumpy

Akka smacked her

"I am not saying Shravu doesnt need lessons, purinjuko kanna, u never know Vaishnavi could return in October and if she is like her Mom I am screwed"

"U just move back to D II" II spoke harshly

Akka was startled for bit hearing that from her

"Umm u know... onn pecha kekale na (if he doesnt listen)" II explained a lil embarrassed

"U dont have in laws, I mean ur father in law will move to D II also if R&B misbehaves" Akka laughed heartily  "Onakku avlav support kanna" (they love u so much)
"If I do anything remotely symbolic like that my MIL will call Natesan Mami that lives three bldgs over and tell her " My DIL doesnt like us any more" Akka whispered

"Thats bad" II nodded innocently

"Iyer joint family is a diff deal raja" Akka explained

"that doesnt mean u can keep doing no?" II was frustrated

"I am hoping I tell Bala categorically tonite, if she returns in October I wont go as planned to Munirka" Akka plotted

"Can I host her?" II offered

"Chooo chweeet kanna" "Choo cho chweet" Akka hugged her warmly "No da.. what will u say Dad and Sam"

"They wont care" II was confident

"On purushan?" Akka teased

"She is not allowed in the balcony, his office and his bed, but he wouldnt care who I invite over" II spoke with a chuckle

"He lets YOU be in the balcnony" Akka teased

II blushed  "Umm ya... I dont know why he doesnt get mad" she tried to make it sound like she was a stranger too

Akka punched  her "Look at you!! u think he will approve if u acted like a stranger?"

II shook her head agreeing

"Paavam di avan" Akka whispered chuckling

II crushed  baldie "HE is not paavam inda motta papa is paavam, with no hair, with not much hopes of any hair" she sucked the baby's cheeks

He smiled in his sleep and did that "thing" with his fists"

"Paar paar" (Look) He did it for u" Akka chuckled

the girls sat on II divan, crouched, staring out the window into the street light

Jusy like old times, II would be holding Shravu this way
And Akka would go to bed first II would place the baby on her belly and lay on the divan until she was sleepy and then place baby shravu by Akka

Now things were different

Rakshasan waited outside...

Amma came in "Ishita get ready raja... or change and give him differednt clothes I will pull bedding out for Appa and I u can take my bedroom"

II walked out with Amma

"Can we sleep in Amma Appa's room?" she asked him
He shook his head "we shudnt take their bed" he said diplomatically

On the way back THE WHOLE time II narrated every lil incident about Shravu's birth and how
she would stay up to care for him and one day even attempted to take him to college, SECRETLY
"there is something about fat babies, he was squishy and cuddly and basically a blob of flesh, I could whatever I wanted with him"
"Athim would try to stay over some nights because I would refuse to give up the divan he went back to Munirka" she claimed

She was talking again like Ms Motor Mouth
Some of what she said in Tamil flew over his head, he didnt care
She was talking again...

When she changed, and stepped out  "I am sorry" she mumbled linking and twisting her fingers

"Appa is very strict about wearing shoes at home" she lied
She was basically apologizing for Appa's attitude towards the dude

He half smiled

"Just (about the) shoes?" R&B mocked gently

Cuz he knew what else kept Mr Iyer up at night.
His/R&B's very existence in his kozhandai's life
She would never admit to him, that would be like giving her Appa away

She squirmed elegantly... his phone rang

Ranjan was asleep when they returned, one news guy outside the door, not even sure what channel it was

She kept her food in until midnight, watching TV on his couch, and threw it all up
His call went on until midnight, she watched a old Hindi movie

When she was done changing he came in to get her

"I am too afriad to take the nausea thing" she cried

"shhh" "Do u want to go to bed"

"I am not done watching the movie"

"U can usually pause stuff" he teased

She smacked him

He picked her up and carried her to bed

The long over due making love process happened soon after she got up Wed

"Sam invited us over for Teej" he whispered on her moist neck, tracing her sweat beads with his tongue tip

"I need a new yellow outfit I cant go otherwise" she whispered on his chest, sucking in the salty taste of his pecs
Ecstasy crested and ebbed through her every pore like waves, long after they were "done"

"Mujhe kyon nahi diya spa certificate"
He lay her on her back and looked at her deeply  "Do u really want to go there? now?" he demanded

She shook her head when she realized he was talking about their prenup, how impossible it was for her to accept just about anything material from him

"I didnt think so" he retorted bitterly

"Outfits are OK" she reminded

He held her tightly

"Do u want to take the afternoon off and meet me at the Saket Mall?" he asked possessively

"Only if YOU will wear yellow also, kurta" she said with a smirk

He let his upper body crush hers mercilessly, fondling and teasing, finally kissing her

She tore herself away with a moan gently slid off wrapping a sheet...
standing beside the bed like a teenager being caught naked with her first boyfriend, fidgety, fumbling

"I can never be cool" she whispered... about his women,  SUDDENLY like dropping a scud
Unwittingly revealing herself...

This would be the closest she would come to acceding or ratifying that he meant more to her than the heated passion they
frequently shared, the professional sparks that flew ever so often. This was definitely big

I DID SUCH A BAD JOB OF ACTING COOL
ONAKKU TERINJU IRUKKUM
U PROBABLY KNEW
WHAT A DORK?
TRUE!!!
I AM

He lay on his back, a sheet covering his nude lower body his hands linked behind his head with the famous glint in his eyes

"Bummer!!" he whispered smugly/huskily to provoke her... a sneaky satisfied breath escaped his nostril at her
obvious admittance that she will always detest his women acquaintances

Errantnomad thumbnail
Something so calming about this update , be it like old times between the sisters
And II chattering now is like you hear the waves again.
Something soft, glowing , smooth and cool like a chandan Lep.

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting update...
With the way things were going, I thought they again swept it under the rug...But the last few words of admittance...classy...no big fights...no sharp words...Just classy...She admitting her insecurity and he taking it with pride
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

PUDHU ILAKANAM

Mozhiyal pesuvadhai niruthi vizhiyal pesathuvagivitaal

Avanaal vandha maatramo? Aval mounam avanukku palavatrai unarthum

Avan varthai aridhu avan araisiruppu avalukka palavatrai unarthum

Avanin oruvarthaikku engum aval...avalin oyapechai rasikum mudhanmai rasigan avan

Avargal poraatam oru andrada nigazhvu Avalluku avan thevai avannuku aval thevai

Thevaiku theervu ondre...poraatam mediyum vidhamum ondre

Parisu kettaal aval thayar nilaiyil avan prenum ninaivu koorndhu thayangum avan

Than nillai unarthum Akka...aval nilai ariyadha Appa...thangal aria vazhangum Amma

Erka marukkum avan avalin oyadha pechil mayangi...avalin aria vilakam purindhu

Avalai tholil sumandhaalum aval nilaithirupadhu avan idhaya simasanathil

Vaarthaiatra puridhal avargaladhu...ovoru seyalum avargaladhu puridhalin velipaadu

Avargal vagupadhu oru pudhu illakanam...vaazhkai vaazhvadharku

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Iyer joint family is totally another thing...I agree...I am very proud to be from one...but sometimes the sheer need to always act perfect...actualy not acting perfect...It is the sheer need to always please the elders and adjust with them and their old school chauvinistic thoughts that irriatates the hell out of the current generation...I believe that the "running away from tradition" by todays youngsters is equally caused by these old ppl themselves...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yipee...she asked him to buy her outfits...and Dude is ready to take her shopping...happily, possessive about her wish...

The long over due making love process line had me chuckling like a loony bin...🤣

vandu should keep poking at bala...otherwise it will be the same, a lil blackmailing wouldn't go amiss...eve though she flares up at him she has bee giving in and Bala will become complacent thinking eventually she will give up to his wishes. It would have been a different matter if there was one kid...now Vandu is already planning how to manage both career and home once she returns, she wants shravu to give up his tennis lessons, I just could place myself in her place, half the time we will be planning how to manage everything once we return to our home, esp after having the second kid. 

I just love the way you bring out these middle class life travails Nisha. These real life bits keeps us all hooked and grounded to otnerwise we would all be lost only in romance of Dude and II. The rich have there own issues and problems, the middle class their own...

Thank you for the perfect blend or concoction, you keep us satisfied.

Waiting for the Teej and shopping and Ganesha festival in SoSy😃
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WoW 😛
They are back in MM...

I don't want her to go DII or Munrika for Ganesha...
Call me selfish...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Vaarthaiatra puridhal avargaladhu...ovoru seyalum avargaladhu puridhalin velipaadu
Avargal vagupadhu oru pudhu illakanam...vaazhkai vaazhvadharku"

👍🏼 .
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Agree Swathi that some of our customs and the need to conform to traditions(irrational at times) yet what a middle class Iyer joint family instilled in us is a deep sense of care and concern for all...
The sisters reliving moments from the past also considering ahead of time how to tackle issues that are likely to crop up...Akka seem reconciled that Vaishnavi will be a pile on...the typical tattling Maamiyar image emerges.