SS 51 Baby Steps to work on 1 - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So true privilege makes grace easy but it's doesn't really come with privilege we have the chachus and chachus to prove that. It certainly is attitude and understanding.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey good morning everyone.

I am confused
The insensitive damaad who does not need to explain comes to his wife with grandiose gestures.

Who is insensitive damaad?
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

translation of lines posted a few pages ahead

HER ALTERED INTENT

Learning to walk daintily,avoiding food she earlier gorged on due to new dislikes

The younger one gently practises motherhood

Addressing the needs of her two boys she suppresses her work worries

Revelling in her kid sister's motherhood and glow when she wonders what to dish out to satisfy her taste buds

Tidings that rudely shook her an uninvited guest's arrival at her home... Vaishnavi

Bala stuttered and fumbled for words and she voices her discomfort and struggles for her rights

A chameleon that seconds and supports the hedge(tamizh idion) Appa showers encomiums on Vaishnavi's accomplishments and fans the pride of the son in law Idiom stiffening son in law)

The goodness of the dude and anything spoken in his praise annoys him he is the sole recipient of his enemity

Vague thoughts and arguments, insipid conjectures inane queries why baby now ? Why send flowers here?

Why not go to his house to take the call ? pushing II to fret what would happen next

A disliked Son in laws every action censured a male embodiement of the fault finding serial mom in law avathar

What achievement or accomplishment i wonder

She assists and Amma cooks sensing her train of thought Amma enquires of her dude

Her heart pines for him and she is drawn in his direction and sees him relaxing with the baby on the bed

The peace in the room the silent support intensifies her love for him

Praying that none should hurt him by their words and earnestly dreading nothing untoward occurs

She in lets leave mode...he i know and understand your state stance...i accept your family and whatever comes my way

He stood by her with resolve a discerning companion

moonwearer thumbnail
Putti the dude is unwelcome in his sasuraal
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Putti the dude is unwelcome in his sasuraal

Sri
You mean to say Dude is insenstive or ignores Appa's behavior and comes to sasuraal for wife?
putti77 thumbnail
Her heart pines for him and she is drawn in his direction and sees him relaxing with the baby on the bed
The peace in the room the silent support intensifies her love for him
Praying that none should hurt him by their words and earnestly dreading nothing untoward occurs
She in lets leave mode...he i know and understand your state stance...i accept your family and whatever comes my way
He stood by her with resolve a discerning companion

They understand each other like no other couple...
Super Sri!
👏 👏Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Putti that is his Maamanaar's perception of him certainly not a view i subscribe to...you know whose team i'm in:)
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Sri
You mean to say Dude is insenstive or ignores Appa's behavior and comes to sasuraal for wife?

Hey putti!!
How's work?
Oh yeah btw Appa thinks RnB is insensitive and he's the one who sends his wife a huuuge bouquet of flowers 😃Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Nisha I just saw you earlier message looks like you had a lot of fun with your little guest 😃
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey putti!!
How's work?
Oh yeah btw Appa thinks RnB is insensitive and he's the one who sends his wife with a huuuge bouquet of flowers 😃

Oh Oh..
Got it now...
Thanks Sri n Asma for explaining..

Work is going good Asma... We have major release on 5th of October and Business guys are wrestling with our application now😊..

Clients are coming next Wednesday... We are planning Belur-Halebidu and Sharavanabelagola trip for them next Saturday... Team wants me to accompany them... I took them to Mysore and Srirangapattana last year.. They liked the last trip...