Its official!!Sahil Mehta has finally gotten into the limelight!!!

honeydrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont think i need to say much but this past week has been awesome w.r.t. his acting...
I remember that in an IV he said that we are going to cry for Yuvani this week and i say that he managed to tug at our heartstrings all by himself...
whether it be
  •  the hospital scenes...
  • the scene where Yuvraj acepted defeat.
  • when he said goodbye to  the Srivastava's
  • his crying his eyes out
  • and ofcourse today's struggle(it made tears to prickle in my eyes
Really this guy sure knows how to act.I wish he would not go back to his little amateurish ways after the end of this track..

Finally my heartfelt congratulations to Sahil.
Kudos Sahil keep on doing the good work.👏

P.S.:everyone please keep on hitting the chaska meter they sure deserve it guyz...
Edited by honeydrop - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuvaniForLife90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gotta give it to him when he truly deserves it...
Three cheers, endless rounds of applause and hats off to our dear boy Sahil! 👏⭐️

Finally, the CVs rewarded him with memorable, emotional scenes and he, in turn, worked very hard to deliver a power-packed performance. 😃😎👍🏼

Feel like giving him a tight hug, kissing him on his cheek (harkening back to that wonderful moment, when Suhani removed the odor from their cream formula by accidentally adding coffee to the mixture...and these two hugged it out like adorable bunnies and Yuvi beta smooched her saying "You're a GeniuS!"❤️) and exclaiming "You're an ExceLLent actor, Sahil!" 🤗
crusty thumbnail
I am thoroughly impressed with him. I was floored in certain scenes... some of the ones you mentioned... amazed that he is capable of such depth and finesse.Amazing sense of control over his character. Every time Yuvraj was on-screen, these past few days, the screen just lit up! 👏 It had been a treat to watch him. He got his due finally and he did complete justice to it :-)
I've become a huge admirer of his voice modulation, though. He was flawless in that department. 

There is maturity and range in his acting now, I hope he keeps it up.👍🏼
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know, I'm surprised you think he's a good actor NOW. He's been good since I've been watching. It's not easy to play an asshole. And to have the capacity to pull viewers in any chance he got. He has this immeasurable quality that makes you forget his nasty avatar. I don't like Yuvraj's easy redemption, but Sahil has grabbed his chance and made the most of it in the current track. Very well done, Sahil.
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_m

You know, I'm surprised you think he's a good actor NOW. He's been good since I've been watching. It's not easy to play an asshole. And to have the capacity to pull viewers in any chance he got. He has this immeasurable quality that makes you forget his nasty avatar. I don't like Yuvraj's easy redemption, but Sahil has grabbed his chance and made the most of it in the current track. Very well done, Sahil.

He had 'blank' days earlier... yeah, it was mostly due to the horrible etching of Yuvraj's character but then, even Sahil, the actor, did not do much to salvage the situation either. Unlike these days, where even in badly written scenes he is coming out looking good. It could largely be due to the fact that Sahil finally understood where Yuvraj is going... hence decided to save Yuvraj as much as possible all by himself lol
anita_m thumbnail
I guess--so did Raj at times--that sleepwalker syndrome? They did both talk about losing focus at times. I mostly found Yuvraj well done--obviously, from the amount I've bashed him, even in my early Sahil-smitten days.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I always said that he has great calibre but the CVs weren't using it. Now he got a chance and he utilised it well and showed how good he can act. Finally, he got his due. I am happy for him.
anita_m thumbnail
Neha! I feel so happy when I see your name. Pata nahi kyun.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anita_m

Neha! I feel so happy when I see your name. Pata nahi kyun.

admit it or not, tumhe mujse pyaar Ho gya hai. 🤣 🤣
How are you??
anita_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

admit it or not, tumhe mujse pyaar Ho gya hai. 🤣 🤣
How are you??[/
🤣 🤣 🤣

Hogaya, Neha, ho gaya. Aur matt poochh.

Me fine, hope you too.

It's just great to see you girls here, rare though it is.