Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
LOL, you guys, everyone is in mood for public declarations of love now?πŸ˜†

Neha, started harboring soft corner for Yuvraj (or Sahil?) after the drunken scene. πŸ˜›

Looking at you guys' replies, I am surprised you all had confidence in his abilities all the along... Was I the lone black sheep of negits?
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

Neha, started harboring soft corner for Yuvraj (or Sahil?) after the drunken scene.πŸ˜›

Looking at you guys' replies, I am surprised you all had confidence in his abilities all the along... Was I the lone black sheep of negits?

DON'T SAY BLACK SHEEP!!!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anita_m

DON'T SAY BLACK SHEEP!!!!! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Oh God! Kill me, already! πŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its good that he is finally getting screen time. Its been a long time coming and good acting by him.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: drummedup

Neha, started harboring soft corner for Yuvraj (or Sahil?) after the drunken scene. πŸ˜›

hahaha...Du sahi pakde gain.. πŸ˜† (you watch bhabhiji ghar pe hain? If you do, you'll understand why I said that) I never liked Yuvraj as character but never underestimated Sahil as actor. I always felt he had so much calibre but was under rated and the blame goes to CVs for not giving him ample opportunities. I am glad they are doing it now, rectifying their mistakes.
ps you might not be the only sheep but I was definitely not in that herd of sheeps. 🀣
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 🀣 🀣

Hogaya, Neha, ho gaya. Aur matt poochh.

Me fine, hope you too.

It's just great to see you girls here, rare though it is.

Ani the feelings are mutual.πŸ€— 🀣 and I do peep in when I have something good to say otherwise I maintain distance, that's how I am. 😊 πŸ˜›Edited by DelusionalMe - 8 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I said this in the AT no offense meant to anyone but I feel a bit sad that ppl are so astonished by his acting abilities bec I always knew he had it in him. If Rajshri was way better than him or if I felt like he would lack in any department I would have backed off a long time ago. I feel they even have chemistry due to the fact that as actors they are both quite capable...I felt he could do it especially with a few scenes in January before they starting messing with Yuvraj...he has those expressive eyes...so I knew if they gave him the scenes he would deliver, the problem is he wasn't  getting the proper scenes and that was a huge let down.
crusty thumbnail
But it's a good thing to be pleasantly surprised no, Yanks? 
I am one of those(or the only one? not sureπŸ˜†) who is pleasantly surprised by what he CAN do... because I've never seen him do it or I've never known him before this... So there was no material for me to even estimate his potential! All I saw was confused Yuvraj... and even Sahil holding back as an actor sometimes... I remember his interview where he talked about 'reluctant actor' ... I knew he was working hard but he wasn't as good as I expected... but there was something very likable about him...and sometimes he was fantastic. Now that I've seen it, I'm fully convinced of his potential. in my eyes he is a very good actor now, I have proof :-)
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

hahaha...Du sahi pakde gain.. πŸ˜† (you watch bhabhiji ghar pe hain? If you do, you'll understand why I said that) I never liked Yuvraj as character but never underestimated Sahil as actor. I always felt he had so much calibre but was under rated and the blame goes to CVs for not giving him ample opportunities. I am glad they are doing it now, rectifying their mistakes.
ps you might not be the only sheep but I was definitely not in that herd of sheeps. 🀣

I know of that show but never watched. Good kya? 
@ your p.s: So are you a sheep or not?πŸ˜†

Yeah, I hope they do keep Yuvraj's character graph going up, it has been down for too long! And bring Suhani back to her old self too... i want to see two equals in this relation... enough butchering had been endured. 
honeydrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You know, I'm surprised you think he's a good actor NOW. He's been good since I've been watching. It's not easy to play an asshole. And to have the capacity to pull viewers in any chance he got. He has this immeasurable quality that makes you forget his nasty avatar. I don't like Yuvraj's easy redemption, but Sahil has grabbed his chance and made the most of it in the current track. Very well done, Sahil.

He was good but now i think he has become even better...
thats what has made me point it out...