Ronit Roy's special treat for Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't you love that classmate/colleague who gets good food every day? Or the one who treats you to some yummy delicacies now and then!

Well the popular dada' of telly town Ronit Roy is definitely one of them.
The actor is currently adding more female fan following to his list. After all his portrayal as Neil is definitely a hit! Of screen though, he is becoming a star with his generous and loving nature.

The Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar(Sony TV & Balaji Telefilms) recently surprised his team with a treat of pizzas and other delicious foodie items.

Shared a source, "Ronit is a very chilled out person on the sets and shares a great rapport with his team. He keeps on treating his family like' co-stars to make them feel special."

When we buzzed RK aka Annuraag Sharrma he shared, "It was all of a sudden and definitely a great gesture by dada. He was in a happy mood and thus ordered food for the team and treated us. It was a fun and close moment wherein all of us got together to spend some happy times."

Awww...sweet, isn't it?

http://www.bollywoodhelpline.com/news-gossips/telly-buzz/ronit-roy-s-special-treat-for-itna-karo-na-mujhe-pyaar/29954

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"Shared a source, "Ronit is a very chilled out person on the sets and shares a great rapport with his team. He keeps on treating his family like' co-stars to make them feel special."

😆I am sure his family is very happy and has nothing to complain about: being treated like 
co-stars to make them feel special!  And he keeps on doing it...
🤣🤣🤣

Hinglish is a very interesting fusion. ðŸ˜•

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn it, I missed my slice of pizza 😆