Hemant leaves for Ahemdabad - Baal Kishan ka Aashirwaad laane

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hemant indirectly asks bhavana where ahemdabad is... & is all set to go there...

bhairavi & her antics as usual πŸ˜† hemant asks illa how to go to ahemdabad & she suggests him to go by train... well she also had a lot of stories to tell.. i'm definitely not interested in mentioning whatever she says πŸ˜†

plannings going on at ghotalas house for janmasthami... in fact actually manav, ojha, & ronnie are there to explain them about the 10 avatars of vishnu... i knew vasant would mention avatar gill 😈🀣 poor ronnie... nobody lets him speak, whenever he's about to open his mouth, he's always interrupted 😈 looks like anna was still roaming around with sharad... isiliye ghotalas ki tution were being conducted by these three & not anna πŸ˜‰

ronnie says he has a great idea regarding the judge for their competition & says they'll have to go to ahemdabad for it... illa who has just entered there to ask for yogurt for bhavana & lasun for john abraham 😡 seriously... leave it!πŸ˜† she suggests them to go with hemant who has just left now for ahemdabad... VV shocked & worried😲

hemant is actually roaming around a film shooting place... where the train is not a real one... πŸ€ͺ

bhairavi & illa crying... looks like bhavana has scolded them a lot 😈 ojha reveals why hemant must have gone to ahemdabad, lajo's brother's name being baal kishan... they sent manav off to inquire at the bus stop... he leaves then finally bhairavi starts crying & on asked finally says that illa had told him to go by train... bhavana gets angry that her chakudi is telling things in installment... she asks ojha to call manav back & obviously as always... uske phone mein toh balance hi nahin hai naa... jhaallar kahin ka
🀣🀣🀣

bhavana runs at the door to call him back... then tells him illa told hemant to go by train... again another installment by bhairavi... ghotalas have gone to the railway station to look for hemant... bhavana's blood pressure is rising even more now🀣 lajo asks manav to call VV to find out whether they found hemant or not... but VV's phone number is out of reach...

sharad had contacted hemant but hemant was not ready to listen to sharad & locked his brains again😲 thank god ghotalas arrive at that shooting place too but before they reach hemant goes inside thinking he doesn't want to miss the train...
ghotalas are puzzled looking at the train compartments which read as mumbai to pune, mumbai to hyderabad, mumbai to ahemdabad...

precap: hemant is asking the manager of that shooting place how to go to ahemdabad & he suggests him to go to the real railway station hemant leaves... ghotalas come out of the compartment & ask the manager... the manager says hemant just left for the railway station... ghotalas worried

i think vasant should use his superpowers to reach hemant before he leaves for ahemdabad & its too late... hemant always keeps getting lost... or maybe as ghotalas don't know about baal kishan being lajo's brother they too will go to ahemdabad to give hemant company & something might be waiting for us... another mission for ghotalas...πŸ˜‰
Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode full of innocence of hemant and great bond of love and affection he shares with bhairavi!!!! And how can I forget the irritating bailgiri of illa!!😑
Hope the ghotalas manage to get to hemant before he reaches the actual station. Otherwise it will get very difficult for them to find him in such a crowded place... Also they won't be able to use their superpowers to find him in front of so many people...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
episode was hemant centered thats why i liked it

u said it right full of innocence of hemant and stupidity of bhairavi

knowing hemant wud go to any lengths to do things for his pyaari sister  still she asked him stupid thing to do

but if i leave this aside this cud lead to another revelation somewhere

and hope it does or else no meaning of the track

the less sad of ila the better

but going by pics i saw at fb  this track or lost hemant cud be short one as next  track is of dus avataar of vishnu.. and i saw pic of manav ojha uncle and sharad in krishna get up

so i guess ahmedabad track wont be long  or maybe it cud dont know
ghotalaz thumbnail
Well i never check the fb page of sab unless somebody of u mentions about a new promo...so i'll check the pics in the evening πŸ˜‰

so does that mean hemant won't go to ahemdabad then πŸ˜• that city seems to be the origin of the bhatt family i guess...so was hoping for something big...

so no shishir's b'day on janmasthami like last year πŸ€”
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghotalaz

Well i never check the fb page of sab unless somebody of u mentions about a new promo...so i'll check the pics in the evening πŸ˜‰

so does that mean hemant won't go to ahemdabad then πŸ˜• that city seems to be the origin of the bhatt family i guess...so was hoping for something big...

so no shishir's b'day on janmasthami like last year πŸ€”

its not on sab tv pg

i saw on profiles of  manav and some other place

let me find and post it here or maybe gallery not sure

wud do later

coming to festivals i think last year all festivals were celebrated so this time no repeat of festivals and if at all its short one

so its good but that makes me think makers r planning new tracks which wud reveal past stories

chatterbox thumbnail
Edited by chatterbox - 8 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
hmmm ...so that's how you get latest info on the developments... thanx for the pic πŸ˜ƒ

yup they're not repeating the festivals like other serials but are coming up with fresh tracks...i appreciate it πŸ˜‰

at least BDSAH is different n better than other serials in my pov πŸ˜†

that pic has increased my level of excitement
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In latest photo Manav, Bhadresh , Ojha & Ronnie all are in Haryanvi dress. And Manav mentioned it is the shooting for BDSAH