KaYa TS - Inspirational Love - Completed (Part-3 Pg3 Updated)

chats53 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys this is my first work on KaYa
I live in US and I do not get enough time to catch up with TV as I am a full time working woman... but KaYa has been so inspiring for me that today on one of the slower days at work this is what I came up with...
I hope to finish the story soon..
You comments are appreciated.

*********************************************************************************************

Kabir and Ananya were happily and officially engaged. It was just few days left for their wedding and both were lost in the beautiful world they were about to step in.

On one such day, a week before the wedding Ananya gets an email, which comes from a private untraceable email id, it reads

"Ms.Ananya

This email is to inform you that the man with whom you're dreaming your future is a man not to be trusted.

He is the sole witness of your father's death and he's been hiding this not only from you but from the world.

He's a coward... That's right Anaya ... The Kabir Sharma is a coward...

Your well-wisher"

Her heart broke in thousand pieces, she was completely shaken to have read this email, but that didn't break her trust off him.

She gathered herself and walked straight to Kabir's cabin.

Upon seeing her in his cabin, Kabir was happy but her tensed face made him scared and tensed too, but he decided to make the environment easier as there was not much time left for their wedding to happen..

K: Kya hua Ananya? Kafi tensed lag rahi ho? Shaadi pass aa gayi hai toh kahi ms.daredevil ko daar toh nahi lag raha? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰

A: Kabir... mai aapse kuch puchana chahti hoo

K: Ananya, asie kya hai jo tum mujhse puchane se itna katara rahi ho? Asie kya puchane wali ho half mrs.sharma? 😉😉.. Vaise mai aaj dinner ke liye free hoo...😉😳
A: Kabir, Mazak bandh kiyjiye mai serious hoo

K: Mai bhi bahut serious hoo Ms/Mrs...

And he goes close to her and was about to hug her from behind when she turns back, and looks straight in his eyes, her eyes had all the fear, the pain, the anguish and she wanted it all to be a lie...She wanted it all to be a prank someone trying to play with them..

Ananya holds his face with her hands and makes him look directly in her eyes, by which Kabir gets a lil alarmed and a little scared, he was not sure what was coming his way

A: Kya abb bhi asia kuch hai jo aap muze batana chahte hai? Asie kuch hai jo aap mujhse chipa rahe hai?

K: Ananaya kya hua hai tumhe? Yea kaisa sawal hai? Asie kyun bol rahi ho tum?

Saying this Kabir turns around trying to avoid her gaze, he knew he could never lie to those eyes which were filled with love and trust for him.

A: Agar asia kuch nahi hai toh fir app mujhse nazarein kyun chura rahe hai Kabir?

K: Mai kuch samajh nahi paa raha hoo Ananya, Aaj achanak tumhe yea kya ho gaya?? Kuch hi dino mein humari shaadi hai, hum khush hai, hum saath hai aur achanak tum yea sab kya lekar baith gayi hoo...

A: Kabir yea mere sawaal ka jawab nahi hai..

K: Kya sawal hai tumhara saaf saaf pucho?

A: Thik hai.. toh mai directly puchati hoo? Kya aap papa ke case ke bare mein kuch aur janate hai? Kya asie kuch hai jo aap mujhse chupa rahe hai?

Listening to what she just said, brought fear in Kabir's eyes. He was hell scared and shocked, he had the fear of losing her, he had the fear of hurting her, and he had the fear of hiding the truth from her... He loved her beyond boundaries beyond words beyond reasons, but this is something he had been hiding from her... and his worst fears had come alive... there she was... asking answers to questions which he hid from her? Asking answers to the questions he had buried deep inside... This was one of his worst moments because it had the fear of losing her, and also his best moments , because all he had to do was gather courage to face the reality and wipe out all the hidden secrets...he decided he would face the reality and decided to share the truth with Ananya...

K: Ananya mai yeah toh nahi kahunga ki mai tumse kuch chupa raha hoo, par haan yea sach hai ki maine tumhe puri sacchayi nahi batayi..

Listening to this Ananya was shaken was an understatement.. Her dreams shattered right in front of her, but she decided she will not come to any conclusions before listening the entire story..

K: Lunch hour ho gaya hai, kya hum kahi bahar lunch pe jake baat kar sakte hai?

Ananya was not sure if she was ready to listen to what Kabir was about to tell her?

One side was her dad, her reason to be a reporter, her reason to live to strive and other side was the love of her life which was her tomorrow... She knew this was not going to be easy ... but she accepted the challenge and nodded a yes to Kabir.

After few mins Kabir and Ananya left from KKN on their lunch break, Kabir informed Khalid that they had a lead to follow and that they might be late to come back.

Kabir drove the car to his house, as at this time that was the only safe place where he could talk peacefully with Ananya.

All the while they drove; there was pin drop silence in the car, just like the one before the storm.

Soon they reached Kabir's house and found themselves seated in the living room with 2 cups of coffee.

K: Ananya mai aaj tumse jo khene wala hoo mai chata ho ki tum meri puri baat suno, samjho, aur fir hi koi decision Lena...

Before Kabir could start speaking, Ananya put her cup of coffee on the table, and with eyes full of tears she looks into Kabir's eyes and says:

A: Kabir yea sab aaj kyun ho raha hai? Abb kyun ho raha hai? Kyun Kabir? Maine hamesha Aankhein bandh karke aap pe bharosa kiya? Na kabhi koi sawal na kabhi koi jawab... Jab sari duniya aapko womanizer bulati rahi tab bhi mai khadhi thi aapke saath.. bina Richa Bina maa ke support ke... akele..aankh mondh ke.. sirf is yakeen pe ki aap who insaan ho jo sacchayi ke liye ladte hai.. jo sach ka saath dete hai.. fir aap kabhi galat nahi ho sakte.. Jab maa ne, Richa ne, sabne aapka yakeen nahi kiya, par maine kiya kyunki mai janti thi mera kabir mujhse kabhi kuch nahi chupa sakta... aur aaj aaj hum is mukaam par khade hai? Kyun kabir kyun?

Agar kuch tha bhi papa ke case ke bare mein, toh aap aa sakte the mere pass, bata sakte the muze.. fir aapko aaj tak rukne ki, mere sawal puchane tak wait karne ki zarurat kyun pad gayi Kabir?

Muze nahi pata aap muze kya batane wale hai, aur aap muze konsa decision lene ki baat kar rahe hai... haan bus mai yea janti hoo, jis rishte ko maine sach se start kiya tha.. aaj who kahi hil gaya...

Fir bhi mai aapki baat sunungi... bahut pyaar karti hoo aapse kabir.. isliye uss pyaar  ki khatir...

Kabir's heart was full of love for this little angel of his. He knew he was wrong and he had no answers to what Ananya just said, yes he was not a perfect man, he was a man with the grey shade and a dark life.. but she was her light and he cannot give up on her ever... he loved her and he had to make her understand why he thought it was the best for her not to know the truth.. He knew it would be difficult but he had the hope that their love would eventually plaster all the wounds...

Kabir placed his coffee mug on the table, and kneeled down in front of Ananya. He held Ananya hands in his hand and kissed both her hands. Then he looked straight in her eyes, and said

K: Ananya yea unn dino ki baat hai jab mai Delhi Kranti mein kaam karta tha... Mai tumhe phele hi bata chukka hoo ki Shreya aur meri relationship rock bottom thi and mai ekdum lonely sa hota ja raha tha.. bahiya bhabi ke samne bhi Shreya kai baar meri insult kar chuki thi and babhi had also lost her trust from me because of my drinking issues..

One such day mai Monu, mera nephew, ko babysit kar raha tha jab Shreya ne aake bin matlab ke mujhse bahut ladai ki and humare bich bahut kaha suni ho gayi... Mai itna pareshan ho gaya tha, maine monu ko pick kiya aur drive karna start kiya.. I was not sure ki mai kaha aur kyun ja raha hoo.. I just wanted to drive and go somewhere jaha muze thoda peace mile.. But achanak I lost control and dashed the car..

Apparently muze zadya chot nahi aayi but monu badly injure ho gaya tha.. We rushed monu to the nearest hospital... Bhaiya bhabi waha pauche and they were so mad at me ki bhabi would not even allow me close to monu...

Accidently uss hospital mein uss pharmaceutical company ki meds aati thi jaha tumhare dad kaam karte the... Unn dino mai tumhare dad ka case follow kar raha tha aur muze pata tha ki who innocent hai, by then tumhare dad ko already bail mil chuki thi and next day I was going to present facts and proofs in his support and was going to prove his innocence to the world... but apparently pharma company walo ko yea sab pata tha and unn logo ne jaan bhug ke mera accident karwaya hoping ki muze kuch ho jaye uss accident mein..

All this while Ananya was listening to Kabir with a teary eye and disbelief in her heart hoping that whatever kabir was saying should be a lie... kabir was telling her things which she never imagined in her wildest nightmare.. The fact that The Kabir Sharma had the proof of her dad's innocence which he has never shared with the world or her... The fact that he could have proved her dad innocent...

Kabir's word were like hammering her heart in million pieces but for the sake of her love she dared to keep her eyes and ears open and listen to Kabir's story further..

K: Jab pharma company walo ko pata chala ki accident mein muze kuch nahi hua hai and I still have all the proofs intact they decided to kill me.. jab maine uss pharma company ke 1 worker ko hospital mein dekha tabhi sab kuch meri samajh mein aa gaya tha, and isliye maine tumhare dad ko phone karke pass mein 1 jagah bulaya taki main sare proofs unhe dee sakon and even if the pharma company does anything to me he will still have all the needed material to prove his innocence... tumhare dad muzpe trust karte the and who jald hi decided spot pe muze mile and I handed over all the material to him...but achanak hi pharma company ke kuch goons waha aa gaye.. me n mr.khashyap started running but one of the goons shot ur dad by the time I turned back and tried to save him he had long gone.. who goon apne saath tumhare dad ke innocence ke sare proof and material bhi le gaya.. maine tumhare dad ko bachane ki puri koshih ki but it was no use, unki death goli lagte saath hi ho chuki thi...

Listening to this Ananya had tears flowing through her eyes; her mouth was completely opened in shock and pain...

Kabir continued...

K: Mai jab tak hospital wapas paucha monu ke pass un pharma company walo ne muze contact kiya ki agar maine kisi ko bhi sach bataya toh who monu ko galat meds de denge, bhaiya aur bhabi waise hi muzpe sara trust kho chuke the...

Mai khud se bahut lad raha tha ... puri tarak kashmakash mein tha... 1 taraf 1 masum bacha jiska  is sab mein koi dosh nahi who tha aur dusri taraf mere usual jo yea khete the ki muze sach ke liye ladna hai...

Maine decide kiya ki mai apne uslon ka saath dunga, but tabhi bhabi waha aayi aur mere samane monu ke life ke liye gidgirane lagi...

Ananaya mai sach kehte hoo, mai tab tumhe janta bhi nahi tha, fir bhi mera maan mera dimang sab kuch tumhare papa ka sach saamne lane mein yakin karta tha... par mai haar gaya Ananaya apne Bhai ke liye, apne bhabi ke liye apne monu ke liye Ananya.. muze chup rehna pada

Mai haar gaya Ananya mai haar gaya...

Saying this Kabir starts sobbing and tried to avoid the gaze of Ananya...

Ananya stood there shocked and unmoved... She didn't know how to react; she didn't know who was right or who was wrong... She didn't know if she should cry or she should scream... her world had shattered...her dream broken!

Her hero was not a hero...

Kabir gathered courage wiped his tears and looked Ananya in her eyes, she was lost, and she was shaken

Kabir shook her...

K: Ananya...  Ananya... kuch bolo Ananya

She was still unmoved and stood there like an immovable object

K: Ananya kuch toh bol.. maro muze, chiko chillao rooo... kuch toh bolo Ananya...

The time had stopped for them... there was so much silence and pain in the air that it was suffocating to breathe...

Kabir and Ananya stood there like that for nearly 30mins which almost seemed eternity... after which Kabir got a glass of water and sprinkled some water on Ananya... the touch of water on her face brought her to reality and she knew this was not a dream...

The man standing in front of her was the man who all this while had answers to all her questions, who had answers to all her sorrow all her pain and all that he gave him so far were lies and more lies...

She stood from the sofa and took another good look at Kabir and then at the ring she was wearing in her finger, the ring that was the proof of their love, the ring that was the proof of them being together officially... The ring that told the world that his she was...

Kabir stood up and looked at Ananya; they were looking in each other's eyes...

Ananya slowly removed the ring from her finger and placed it in Kabir's hand, gave him a smile and quietly left from there...

Leaving all his questions unanswered, just the way he had left her and her family with the questions during her father's death!!

TBC...

***************************************************************************************************

KaYa's Love is too strong to keep them away from each other ðŸ˜›

Edited by chats53 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chats53 thumbnail

Part 2:

Ananya reaches her home and locks herself in her room, sobbing and trying to digest all the fact that Kabir just shared with her. Anita see's Ananya and is worried for her. She confronts Ananya

An: Ananya, kya hua beta? Asie achanak aake tum rone lagi...

Ananya looks up to her mother and hugs her and starts sobbing even harder.

Seeing this Anita gets even worried:

An: Ananya Kabir se ladai hua hai beta? Mai baat karu ussse..

The minute Ananya hears the word Kabir, she becomes expression less... but she decides she will not do what kabir did and shares the complete reality with her mother. Listening to the story Anita is hurt.

An: Toh Kabir sab kuch Janata tha, isliye who mere pass unka wallet lekar aaya tha... muze tabhi samjh jana chaiye tha... uski aankhon ka dard, uske chehare pe haar... muze tab hi samajh jana chaiye tha... Sudhir am sorry mai kuch nahi kar payi aapko bachane ke liye... Sudhir...

Saying this Anita starts crying...

A: Maa.. Sambhaliye apne aap ko maa...

They both hug each other and try and find comfort.

After a little while Ananya calls Kabir and asks him to come home. Kabir was scared and happy at the same time to know that Ananya still wants to meet him and talk to him. He knew it was not going to be easy.

After few mins Kabir reaches Ananyas house. Anita greets Kabir and makes him sit on the sofa...

Ananya brings 3 cups of tea, hands one to Kabir one to her mom...

Kabir has the feeling of guilt and regret in his eyes. He was about to speak when Ananya stops him,

A: Kabir isspe phele ki aap kuch bole mai kuch bolna chahti ho, aur mai aapko yea bhi bata do ki maine sari sacchayi maa ke saath share kar li hai... isliye maine aapko yaha bulaya, kyunki mai chahti thi mai jo bhi bolun, jo bhi kahu maa ke samne kahu.. maa ko pura haaq hai meri life aur decision ko samjhane aur janane ka..

K: Ananya I am guilty of what I did, I always have been and abb toh mai iss baat ka bhi guilty hoo ki maine tumse yea sab chupaya, par who sirf isliye Ananaya kyunki tum 1 nidar brave ladki ho, jo sacchai janane ke baad un pharma company walo ke piche pad jati, and tum janti bhi nahi ho ki who kitne powerful, influential dangerous hai... bus isliye I hid this from you to protect you and protect Monu...

But iss sab ke bawajood Ananya I am your guilty... So I am ready to face the consequence!

Anita had tears in her eyes.

An: Kabir tum guilty kaise ho Kabir, apne aap ko dosh dena bandh karo... tumhara sirf yahi kasoor hai ki tum 1 reporter ho jo sacche maan se apna kaam karta aaya hai, jisne hamesha duniya ke bare mein socha hai... fir who Sudhir ho, Armaan ho, Monu ho ya fir Ananya...

Janati toh mai bhi thi ki Sudhir nirdosh hai, par kya kar payi mai Kabir.. kuch bhi nahi...kuch bhi nahi ... kuch bhi nahi..

Saying this Anita broke into tears and started crying loud...

Kabir grabbed Anita and hugged her and said

K: Maa sambhaaliye yea waqt hausle khone ka nahi hai hausle buland karke aage dekhne ka hai..

All this while Ananya stood there looking at what has been happening around her. In a little while Anita stopped crying and Kabir and Anita came back to normal sense.

That's when Ananya stood up from the sofa and started walking towards the window; she looked up in the sky and suddenly had a smile on her as if her dad was looking at her from above and guiding her all this while..

She turned back and looked towards Kabir and Anita and said:

A: Kabir jaise maa ne kaha waise mai bhi aapko doshi nahi maanti, ismein aapki kya galti ki aap sab saach jante huae bhi kuch nahi kar paye... Muze pura yakeen hai aapne puri koshish ki hogi .. par jo hua who toh hum sabke saamne hai...

Listening to what Ananya said Kabir had question mark expressions. He was so confused, he got up from his seat and started walking towards Ananya, he removed the ring from his pocket that Ananya had given him earlier and looking in her eyes he said

K: Ananya agar tumhe lagta hai ki I am not at fault fir yea kya hai? Yeah ring kyun lauta di tumne muze..

Saying what Kabir just said, Anita was hell shocked.. She just couldn't believe her ears

An: Beta yea mai kya sun rahi hoo? Tumne Kabir ko ring kyun ulta di? Tumhe lagta hai ki usne kuch galat nahi kiya fir...

Before anyone could say anything more Ananya said:

A: Maa Kabir ne papa ke case mein kuch galat nahi kiya... who halat hi kuch asie the ki agar aap ya mai bhi unn halation mein asie hi kuch karte jaise Kabir ne kiya... lekin..

K: Lekin kya Ananaya

A: Lekin Kabir aap ne yea sach mujhse chupa ke mera vishwas toda.. Kabir maine aapko kabhi aapke past ke bare mein koi sawal nahi kiya, bus hamesha 1 hi sach pucha ki papa ko kya hua tha? Aapko mere pyaar par yakeen nahi tha? Nahi tha bharosa ki mai samjhungi aapko?

Agar aapko daar tha ki mai unn  goons ke piche jati, toh rok lete kabir.. Humara pyaar itna toh kamzor nahi ki mai aapki baat nahi sunati..

Par yeah sab mujhse chupa kar aapne mera jo bharosa toda hai Kabir..Uska kya karun ? Kaise bhool jau ki aapne mere puchane tak mujhse yeah Sach chupaye rakha...

An: Ananya beta baat ko samjho..

Ananya: Maa aap mat bolo bich mein.. aap samajhte hoo na ki rishte vishwas par bante hai.. aur jab vishwas hi nahi toh who rishte khohle hote hai...

Kabir aap hi bataoo mai kaise yea rishta rakhun.. jab bharosa hi toot gaya?...

Listening to this Kabir knew he hurt his Angel deep he knew he had to go a long way before he could see her back in his arms...

He silently walked away from the house, with a hope in his heart that he will get Ananya back!!

*************************************************************************************

I thought I would do a two shots but it became 3.

Next part will be the concluding part ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³

I am a first time writer so support me by commenting ðŸ˜Š

Edited by chats53 - 8 years ago
Kristmas thumbnail
J.

Please post the next part ! It was really good :)
Maria_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I simply LOVED it. Amazingly written and pretty realistic. Maintained the characters really well. I am eagerly waiting for the last part. And please do write more because you write really well. Would love to read them.
chats53 thumbnail
Thankyou so much
Wil write the last part tomorrow ðŸ˜›
Your comment is very motivational
Maria_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chats53

Thankyou so much

Wil write the last part tomorrow ðŸ˜›
Your comment is very motivational

Waiting,😃
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simply just two words... Loved it 😳
Please write more on kaYa 😊
chats53 thumbnail
Thankyou so much
Such words inspire me to write more ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is too good, coming from a first timer. Please update!
chats53 thumbnail
Thanks Sagi
I have read alot of your work
Means alot
Concluding part tomorrow ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›
Cheers