Shaheer-Ayuting ting confirmed relationship

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
http://wartakota.tribunnews.com/2015/09/08/video-ayu-ting-ting-dan-shaheer-sheikh-umbar-kemesraan

so now shaheer has openly confirmed his relationship with indonasian girl ayu ting ting...

so its a final bye to shaheer-somya imaginary jodi...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaheer is nothing but a cheater,  on twitter or so many years shaheer and somya gave so many clues that they were together, so it was not our imagination. But this man cheated on innocent somya. In a way it is good that somya is now not involved with this terrible man, she deserves better.
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemanya

Shaheer is nothing but a cheater,  on twitter or so many years shaheer and somya gave so many clues that they were together, so it was not our imagination. But this man cheated on innocent somya. In a way it is good that somya is now not involved with this terrible man, she deserves better.

You are absolutely right somya deserves better person than shaheer
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Better not to drag somya in this. Its shaheer's life his own decision.  Let him do what ever he wants.  He deserves single mother only. He ditched many girl friends. He is only looking at his profit
lovelypari19 thumbnail
Guys what is in the video?bcz of some error i am not able to see it...is he himself said that he is dating ayu ting ting?
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yh.. hez not saying"im dating her" but yes he is introducing her as his GF.. saying we are tryng to know abt each other everyday as we are born n  brought up in differnt countires n culture... hez staying in indonasia nowadays...he also said that there had been many talks regarding their relationship in media so "i am opening to media now"...n also "i have always said that wenever something special happen in my life i will open myself it to the media so am introducing her now.."
lovelypari19 thumbnail
What is this? its so confusing guyz...he himself said in BSV that he will date with her would be wife not with any other girl...and whenever host tease him with the name of ayu infront  of soumya then he said that he clear everything to soumya he was least bother for that topic bcz he clear everything to soumya then what is this?
sweety71 thumbnail
Its confirmed he is dating and recent indo interview said he is coming back to India in Septemebr for short brake to take permission from his parents to marry ayu. First he is accepting in national channel that she is some one special and later he is taking approval from his parents
lovelypari19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety71

Its confirmed he is dating and recent indo interview said he is coming back to India in Septemebr for short brake to take permission from his parents to marry ayu. First he is accepting in national channel that she is some one special and later he is taking approval from his parents

Our soumya is better than her but what we can do...its his decision so better we leave this topic😡
sweety71 thumbnail
yes you are right @lovelypari19. Time will tell us how long he will survive with ayu