Arushi to die, 5 yrs leap & new lead Sana Amin Sheikh

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

The character Arushi played by actress Mugdha Chaphekar will die in the show,

And with the show headed for a five years leap, Sana will be seen as the new lead in the show. She will be shown marrying Vihaan as the story would progress.

source: edited version from rival site

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahima1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is ridiculous! I do not believe this! Guys do not worry ", there is no confirmation about mugdhas exit from the show from mugdha herself or the crew members of the show at all and there is definitely no confirmation about sana Amin sheikh entering Ss as the new female lead from sana herself at all either.
They need to stop this " new track" from going ahead otherwise they will lose viewers and get low trps which means the show could end if this does go ahead.
Edited by fahima1234 - 8 years ago
sam-far thumbnail
So frm the show going off air, its taking a 5yr leap with no Arushi this is so very ridiculous. 😡 😡
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want the show to over than not mugda being in the show,, i don't want another girl in vihha's life, whats is this crap?
ruhi08 thumbnail
i started watchin this show only because of Mugdha as i loved her as Sanyogita. If she will not be there in this show, will not watch this show.
there is no story left for this show. First vihaan's memory loss track and now arushi's death.
its better to end the show.
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show was headed for ending and got a reprieve. They should have ended it with Vihaan getting his memory back and Vibha being punished rather then what they have planned. The show is not going to be the same wow factor. The same with Qubool Hai, that show is a joke now and actors look like idiots.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFs what hell?? as far as I heared this show was suppose to end after 2 weeks
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
tfs
good to know
wish mugs will get show of her age and with rt opposite
Nikkushi thumbnail
Without Aarushi, The show would be No Fun..