TwiNj OS- My Wedding!!

SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
|                 My Wedding.        As the clock strikes at 10:00 am,I opened my room door and step out to see all the perpetrations of my marriage, yes today is my marriage with yuvi,the one whom I early use to love a lot,early he was not only my love but my life too,early I was madly in love with him but now everything has changed,I myself too had changed a lot now I madly loves kunj,he too loves me a lot and we both wants to spend our entire life with each other but one misunderstanding changed up everything,now my mother desperately wants me to get married as soon as possible whether it is with yuvi or anyone else and that's why she and my entire family forgets their old tiff with yuvi and his family but one thing which no one knows except me that why did kunj break up our alliance,that is because he thought that I still feel for yuvi,I still love him but the fact is something else that I only and only loves him and when he gets to know about this he truly feels guilty and apologise to me and soon we patch up again,after that we both tries our best to stop this marriage but all our efforts go in vain but I still have hope that kunj will soon make everything fine but I was trying to call him since yesterday but his phone was switched off and in meantime my mami and my sis comes to my room to take me down with them for pre wedding and I halfheartedly goes with them and when I come down everybody start showering their love on my in their sugar coated voice and specially anita aunty but I know everybody had their different different motive behind this marriage but I don't care and annoyed with all this,I sit at my and soon the rituals gets started and as everything ends,I merely runs towards my room,everyone was very shocked by my sudden action,but I doesn't even for once stops and looks back at them who were continuously staring me and as comes back in my room first thing I do was I again called up kunj and this time his time his number was out of reach so in my angry,I just throw away my phone on floor which results that phone breaks into piece just liked my heart is breaking as the time is passing and tears start flowing throw my eyes because as the time is passing slowly my last hope also start shattering but I make myself strong and remembers kunj's word that never in your life loose hopes and now I will do that only but my chain of thoughts were broken by my mom's voice who were continuously calling me as she had come their with stylist who will help me in getting ready for my marriage and no other choice I sit down and she start working on me and after almost two hours I finally gets ready but my wedding dress,jewellery were so heavy that it were killing me,I just run to away from here and wants to go very far but I also can't do that because if I do that my mom will break their every tie with me and I don't want that,I can't live with my mom's hatred and even I also don't want that just because of me my mom and my family gets insulted in the society but I don't want to marry yuvi also so I keep a poison bottle and a gun with me so that if kunj doesn't come on right time I will end my life and will die with the kunj memories,with this thoughts I come down in hall with my mom and mami and their I think so yuvi and others were left stunned by my beauty because they all were continuously staring me,after his starting session gets over finally yuvi forwards his hand and I accept it because from corner my mom were giving me killer looks and we both moves towards mandap and within a moment Pandit Ji start chanting their mantras but then suddenly everyone hears a loud voice of stop this marriage,as me and everyone turns to the gate,I find my hero,my kunj standing their which shocks everyone but a brights smile formed on my life, my mom,yuvi and others tries their best to stop kunj from entering inside but I can't able to control myself,I just want to hug so I get up from mandap and runs towards him as fast as possible and soon we both were in each other embrace and we both enjoy each other proximity but suddenly yuvi separates me from kunj and then he start punching kunj which was unbearable for me so I take out my gun,first I fire in air then I put the gun on my forehead and warns everyone that if any of them even touches kunj then I will kill myself which scares everyone specially my mom but none of them their knows that I was hell scared from any of them,it is not like that,that I cannot die for my love,for my kunj but I want to live my entire life with him so with this thought without wasting any second,I drag kunj towards myself then to my good luck my mom gets agree for my marriage with kunj,for me it is like my biggest dream gets true and then I tells Pandit Ji to start the mantras but I still doesn't remove gun from my forehead as still have a doubt, what if they all and specially yuvi again separate me and kunj once a remove the gun because it was clearly visible in yuvi's eyes that he was boiling in angry and at last finally our marriage took place with every rituals,finally me and kunj becomes one for forever then I remove my gun from my forehead and seek elders blessings and then I realised that yuvi were continuously staring us like he is ready to kill us anytime, he was burning in rage but I don't care,I really don't care,I have no regrets for whatever I did because I know that yuvi also had some hidden motive behind marrying me but I don't want to know it and at last me and kunj lived happily ever after,its not that yuvi doesn't try to break our relation,he does, he tries his best to create misunderstandings between me and kunj but every time our pure bad divine love wins over his hatred... So this is my small journey of my wedding day,if you love it then drop your likes and comments...Edited by jiya007 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
aww this was so deep and amazing
loved it
pls write more