Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preatty-preatty thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Is there going to be a celebrity hockey match? I am not aware..

Roshni was too good in today's episode! She acted smartly.. ⭐️

So again we got the scene of brother and sister for the first time it was so emotional well dn Roshni handled her bro but she has to expose all the cheaters who r in rajat good books . Love the smile Roshni gave on seeing Sameer and sunny talk
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preatty-preatty

just remember a song for this that is ''sama (Roshni) usko milygi jo prwana hoga

haha 😃
JhaCreation thumbnail
Last epi Nice had maximum Roshni's scene . Roshni's handles Rajat and she herself also that to emotional . Pooja as Roshni gave awesom expression at time time she talked to sharad . Very smartly she said that if he doesn't do his duty he might be kicked out frm leela hospital . So alerts him to be layad . I just loved that smartness . Its was too natural
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
There is repeat telecast daily at 10.30? I wasn't aware of that.

Yeah, last episode was focused on Roshni 😃

Star utsav telecasts old episodes of Pratigya.. I caught one today. Pooja was so good in it! Whatever few episodes of that show I used to watch, was because of her only.
JhaCreation thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

There is repeat telecast daily at 10.30? I wasn't aware of that.

Yeah, last episode was focused on Roshni 😃

Star utsav telecasts old episodes of Pratigya.. I caught one today. Pooja was so good in it! Whatever few episodes of that show I used to watch, was because of her only.

ya it come at 10:30am . When the show started we had 4 to 5 repeat telicast now just 1 Pratigya on utsav in 2nd time utsav and still its going on i to watch that but not regular because 2 to 3 i dont get time i even watch on youtube i have downloded some epi i keep watching . If i get time i can watch it many many time Pratigy. I am sure i wont be board ever watching pratigya krishna love story
JhaCreation thumbnail
Roshni's Cute Smile
Edited by sadhana-ku.jha - 8 years ago
JhaCreation thumbnail
Loved Roshni's powerful dailoge '' mery family n is hospital ky liy bhut bari kimat cukai hai . Mera bhai , kisi ka nbasa , kisi beta in diweero m khi ko gaya hai mujy usy dund kr waps lana hai . Chahy isky liya mujy kuch vi krna pry''
Preatty-preatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

Loved Roshni's powerful dailoge '' mery family n is hospital ky liy bhut bari kimat cukai hai . Mera bhai , kisi ka nbasa , kisi beta in diweero m khi ko gaya hai mujy usy dund kr waps lana hai . Chahy isky liya mujy kuch vi krna pry''

that was strng i love yestday full epi because max scene of Roshni
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs Vedika. Both Sahil and Himmanshoo are looking quite tall compared to Pooja 😛