Two Bhairavis at Bhatt House - The Robbery Begins!!!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ronnie, ojha & manav drag hemant & vasant to bhatt house to know the truth regarding sharad... they see sharad there performing household duties πŸ˜‰ illa as usual... forget it! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

those doubting ghotalas get to know sharad was there since last night...baa worried bhairu still hasn't returned... ronnie & ojha stare at vasant angrily... sharad takes instant action & enters as bhairavi... situation under controlπŸ˜‰

vasant asks them why do they always start staring at them whenever something goes wrongπŸ‘
well i know he wasn't defending himself but just trying to get out of the situation & how i wish he could actually stand up for himself & his family... the first time being when he stopped ronnie from hitting him during hemant lost & found track though he couldn't stop ronnie from hitting him during the rann utsav track though varsha took the stand for her hubby dear at that time... it's time for ghotalas to wake up & smell the coffee & give it back to these sunshine colonly people😈 πŸ˜‰

even after coming outside ronnie & ojha don't stop staring at the ghotalas... vasant asks them now what did they do... manav takes the stand & asks them to look at the mirror & stare like that at themselves & not at ghotalas πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i just love manav for this in fact i'm glad he hasn't gone back to his army camp or whatever... i want him in sunshine colony forever... coz he's sensible & practical...πŸ‘πŸΌ baaki toh sab ullu ke patthe hai chahe ghotalas ho ya non-ghotalas πŸ˜†

varsha finally comes down... she was late coz she couldn't find a matching lipstick with her sandals 🀣 hemant mata...🀣 vasant by mistake says babulal shop which again creates doubts in ojha's mind... he tells ronnie but glad this time ronnie refuses to listen & goes inside his house πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ varna bill toh hamesha bechara ronnie par hi fatta hai

ghotalas leave... ojha & bhadresh follow them... real bhairavi arrives finally & rushes to her baa... but baa is completely normal & seeing this bhairu is sad that she was kidnapped & she didn't return whole night but baa is not worried at all... she tries to explain everything but in vain... all the confusion is bcoz of the same name ramesh bhai... so that's why the CVs used the same name

this time logical ghotala makes tea & that too wonderfully... why not coz he took 45 minutes to make it πŸ˜²πŸ˜† bhavana shockingly asks him how did he change the saree so fast... sadly... our logical ghotala couldn't make out any logic from this... i wish he could suspect that the real bhairavi has arrived... otherwise why would baa comment on the saree topic... arrey sharad! thoda logic istemaal karona bhai πŸ˜•

VV & hemant arrive at the jewellery shop... as usual communication gap leads to lot of confusion... hemant takes the gun from the security guard & fires it at babulal's topi poor babulal πŸ˜† seriously hemant mata only controls professor vasant not her son...πŸ€” & that's why vasant has to intervene all the time & be the villain in hemant's eyes

ojha & bhadresh reach at that time & think ghotalas are here for a robbery... vasant says they're not here to steal anything & scolds hemant for holding that gun... confusion created regarding mridula's jewellery... but poor vasant doesn't know who mridula is which is why he can't even say she's ramesh's wife... what a situation

real robbers enter the jewellery shop... bhadresh & ojha want each other at the gun point πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† vasant thinking about mridula's jewellery 😡πŸ₯± arrey hemant pitah... kab tere ko akkal ayegi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

precap: same as friday's... two bhairavis in bhatt house...

so my guess was correct...ghotalas don't know about real bharavi's return plus vasant thinks he's doing a noble deed by trying to bring back mridula's jewellery as in his opinion babulal is fooling people by selling mridula's jewellery

whenever such a situation filled with goons & guns has happened... sharad has always managed to bring things under control by hypnotizing the goons... now sharad is not with VV & hemant... wonder what will happen tomorrow... will ghotalas be compelled to use their superpowers to save the shop from being robbed & if yes... then who will erase the memories of having seen superpowers of ghotalas πŸ˜•

eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode...πŸ˜‰

million dollar question for u all... what's the side effect of becoming bhairavi... think think...

vasant & sharad have received so many pecks on their cheeks as bhairavi from their aunty bhavana 🀣 & they never liked it at all🀣🀣🀣

Edited by ghotalaz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode today... 
Poor ghotalas, always targeted by the sunshine colony people, except the good manav of course... Nice thinking of sharad to slip away quietly and come back as bhairavi...

Now that real goons have come to rob the shop, ghotalas won't have to do the robbery... Hopefully by then, vasant realizes that Ramesh bhai who is evil enough to kidnap bhairavi for superpowers is actually making him rob the jewellery shop...

Two bhairavis coming together tomorrow... Going to be fun!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi all
yday episode had its fun moments but mainly  becoz of ghotalas ki ghotalagiri and  confusion with words..

baaki i felt was dragged un necessary

the actor rajeev mehta who has come in as funny don he doesnt generate enough laughter as he did as praful in khichdi
he seems wasted here

now going by the episode i feel with arrival of real goons not  don ka goons  the story wud take turn and something would happen and don ki track ka the end

sharad wud know bhairavi return and cud use his power to communicate to vasant about this

and things wud take turn

now hemant is behind the counter so he wud use the gun and others wud over power the goons and in turn don ka story abt jewellery wud be revealed
the end

i also wish this track ends as the laughter moments r there but  seem forced from others but not ghotalas

they r  genuine laughter creators

manav is only sensible person there and at times i get the feeling that he is  2015 only

heheee lets see
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi all
yday episode had its fun moments but mainly becoz of ghotalas ki ghotalagiri and confusion with words..

baaki i felt was dragged un necessary

the actor rajeev mehta who has come in as funny don he doesnt generate enough laughter as he did as praful in khichdi
he seems wasted here

now going by the episode i feel with arrival of real goons not don ka goons the story wud take turn and something would happen and don ki track ka the end

sharad wud know bhairavi return and cud use his power to communicate to vasant about this

and things wud take turn

now hemant is behind the counter so he wud use the gun and others wud over power the goons and in turn don ka story abt jewellery wud be revealed
the end

i also wish this track ends as the laughter moments r there but seem forced from others but not ghotalas

they r genuine laughter creators

manav is only sensible person there and at times i get the feeling that he is 2015 only

heheee lets see

well regarding rajeev mehta, i believe its truly unfair to compare his character of ramesh n praful coz in khichadi he had a full fledged role n was one of the leads so he had more scope to perform while here ramesh is a cameo n does not give him the scope to perform at that level where the main characters of BDSAH can do... performance wise he's doing what his character of ramesh demands from him...rest its bcoz of his character in the show 😳

well i still stick to what i've said before that i would never want manav to be 2015...coz that would be tragic for both ghotalas n ojhas... while ojha would once again lose their son, ghotalas would face a triangular love story in their family 😲 uncle n nephew in love with the same human girl 🀒 eww sounds so... forget it πŸ˜†

yeah even i believe theres a twist in the story πŸ˜‰ desperately waiting for today's episode
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i agree i m not comparing much its just that  it seems he is wasted even as cameo. he is good actor i know . see dada dadi came they wer also cameo but they did generate cuteness and laughter
555 nani came she was hilarious in her own way but abrubt end to her character not even proper send off

so even when ramesh character is such  he is not still giving much laughing moments

and anyways this story shud be ending now with entry of real goons

regarding manav yes its hlarious but i was just making a guess and no he cant be  2015 but some mystery still there or mayb i m assuming it to be

ghotalaz thumbnail
yes i agree dada dadi n 555 were hillarious... but as BDSAH is an alien comedy show the aliens undoubtedly are the main leads...so even if an alien enters as a cameo he/she will be given more screen presence enabling more scope for laughter i guess so ... as ramesh is not an alien he has not been given much to do...we'll have to assume a don was needed for this track n rajeev was chosen for the role...had he been chosen for the role of an alien he might have been given a better role... πŸ˜•
i don't know how logical it is to say that but this is what i feel πŸ€”

well the exit of 555 is still a mystery πŸ˜• hemant is hiding something about it...maybe she'll be back for an important track then finally exit from the show...just guessing 😳

the entry of real goons is a better thing to show...hope sharad sees bhairu then becomes himself n joins the rest at babulal's shop...but as bhadresh n ojha are already there...i wonder would ghotalas be able to use their superpowers if needed... πŸ˜•